Mask Wearers Are Crazy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
People who still wear masks in public are nuts.

Back in the 70s I used to see folks in varios Asian countries like Japan, Korea, or Hong Kong during the Winter wearing masks in public outdoors. I assumed that the reason they wore the mask was a matter of politeness. They had a cold or the flue but still had to go to work or run errands, so they wore masks to keep others from catching what they have.

But you can tell when somebody watches too much CNN because they're still wearing masks in public. They always seem to be antisocial and in a hurry. Thank God Walmart has home delivery for the people that literally cannot go out in public anymore. These people have a condition like OCD or fear of open spaces. Now they'd rather breathe their own CO2 than get fresh air.

Now that Biden isn't peeling that stinking mask away from his face before launching into another rambling speech there just doesn't seem to be any reason for people to still be wearing masks unless they're already sick. Is there?

Back in the 70s I used to see folks in varios Asian countries like Japan, Korea, or Hong Kong during the Winter wearing masks in public outdoors. I assumed that the reason they wore the mask was a matter of politeness. They had a cold or the flue but still had to go to work or run errands, so they wore masks to keep others from catching what they have.

But you can tell when somebody watches too much CNN because they're still wearing masks in public. They always seem to be antisocial and in a hurry. Thank God Walmart has home delivery for the people that literally cannot go out in public anymore. These people have a condition like OCD or fear of open spaces. Now they'd rather breathe their own CO2 than get fresh air.

Now that Biden isn't peeling that stinking mask away from his face before launching into another rambling speech there just doesn't seem to be any reason for people to still be wearing masks unless they're already sick. Is there?
I wore one when the pollen count had shot up and when the Canadian wildfires sent their soot my way. Worked like a charm.

Doctors are supposed to be some of the smartest people in our society, but they look foolish when they wear masks.

They can knock themselves out. I quit wearing one last year when the summer months got to be too hot with one and haven't gone back since.

i think it should be a strict requirement for libturds to wear one

People that wear guns everywhere are nuts but at least a mask never killed an innocent bystander.

Forum List

Back