Mask Wearers Are Crazy

Of course not. The military has great benefits and takes care of you like a helpless puppy.
I was speaking to how Trump views those who serve.
So basically you have to say shit like "Trump made fun of the military" to cover up your asshole comment about my service.
Trump made a remark about John McCain, who was a well-known asshole in real life. I've seen a buttload of examples of how Trump respects the military much more than Clinton, Obama, or the Doofus in Chief.

Of course not. The military has great benefits and takes care of you like a helpless puppy.
I was speaking to how Trump views those who serve.
mudwhistle when dear leader calls our (not his, our) troops and veterans losers, do you know who believes him?

ONLY losers like you.

People who still wear masks in public are nuts.

Back in the 70s I used to see folks in varios Asian countries like Japan, Korea, or Hong Kong during the Winter wearing masks in public outdoors. I assumed that the reason they wore the mask was a matter of politeness. They had a cold or the flue but still had to go to work or run errands, so they wore masks to keep others from catching what they have.

But you can tell when somebody watches too much CNN because they're still wearing masks in public. They always seem to be antisocial and in a hurry. Thank God Walmart has home delivery for the people that literally cannot go out in public anymore. These people have a condition like OCD or fear of open spaces. Now they'd rather breathe their own CO2 than get fresh air.

Now that Biden isn't peeling that stinking mask away from his face before launching into another rambling speech there just doesn't seem to be any reason for people to still be wearing masks unless they're already sick. Is there?

I laugh at all of it.

But mostly:

The cloth masks people sewed out of leftover curtain material. yes, really. Remember that?

And instrument masks. Yes, masks for your instruments.

1704010448933.png

they would look much smarter by exposing themselves to YOUR germs?

Doctors KNEW that surgical masks are only meant to mitigate for large blobs of bodily fluids going into open wounds.

NOT for teeny tiny respiratory, airborne particles.

But they bought in because it was a Moral Panic. You did too it would seem. Some of us were smarter than that.

Who was better respected than who?
he thinks the military respects a pompous azz who calls them losers?
Doctors KNEW that surgical masks are only meant to mitigate for large blobs of bodily fluids going into open wounds.

NOT for teeny tiny respiratory, airborne particles.

But they bought in because it was a Moral Panic. You did too it would seem. Some of us were smarter than that.
"tiny airborne respiratory particles" are carried , sometimes by the million, in droplets of phlegm, last i checked. maybe YOUR doctors don't know that?

he thinks the military respects a pompous azz who calls them losers?

"tiny airborne respiratory particles" are carried , sometimes by the million, in droplets of phlegm, last i checked. maybe YOUR doctors don't know that?

And they fall right down. You can cover those with kleenix. The particles that infect (airborne) are ONLY mitigated by professionally fitted, often changed, very tight fitting high quality masks.

The downsides of public masking have not been discussed enough, such as growing bacteria which you then breathe in all day. Gross

And they fall right down. You can cover those with kleenix. The particles that infect (airborne) are ONLY mitigated by professionally fitted, often changed, very tight fitting high quality masks.

The downsides of public masking have not been discussed enough, such as growing bacteria which you then breathe in all day. Gross
if kleenex works, shouldn't the layers of similar material in a mask have similar qualities?

looki, if you don;t want to wear the damn thing, maybe it makes your cheeks look fat or something, dont. but a properly worn n 95 is fairly effective. the cloth masks less so, snd those curtain home made things may be stylush but maybe upgrade as soon as possible?

if kleenex works, shouldn't the layers of similar material in a mask have similar qualities?

looki, if you don;t want to wear the damn thing, maybe it makes your cheeks look fat or something, dont. but a properly worn n 95 is fairly effective. the cloth masks less so, snd those curtain home made things may be stylush but maybe upgrade as soon as possible?
You compare tissues for blowing your nose to masks that cant block microscopic viruses.

Damn what an idiot.

You compare tissues for blowing your nose to masks that cant block microscopic viruses.

Damn what an idiot.
no, moron. i was discussing an "issue with tissue" that SweetSue92 mentioned as a base point.

these discussions are useless. no internet influencer is a better source than the cdc or your family doctor. but "do your own research"

no, moron. i was discussing an "issue with tissue" that SweetSue92 mentioned as a base point.

these discussions are useless. no internet influencer is a better source than the cdc or your family doctor. but "do your own research"
LOL

Shut down the country for an Endemic virus. The CDC can kiss my ass.

they would look much smarter by exposing themselves to YOUR germs?
Some of the things that might have gotten by you is most of the germs you pick up is from things you touch with your hands.
Using the same key pad as everyone else in a self-serve register at Walmart. Pushing a shopping cart that was used by a person who was sick. Touch either of these and then touch your face and you've got what they had.

Some of the things that might have gotten by you is most of the germs you pick up is from things you touch with your hands.
Using the same key pad as everyone else in a self-serve register at Walmart. Pushing a shopping cart that was used by a person who was sick. Touch either of these and then touch your face and you've got what they had.
which makes wearing a mask only akin to 1/2 a helmet Muddy....~S~

Forum List

Back