Why does everyone seem to think a major war is imminent?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
I've been meaning to post this for about a year.

Why all the talk about an upcoming "big war" (even a World War) involving the United States vs. China in the Pacific and/or the U.S. vs. Russia in Europe (Ukraine region)? With U.S. fighting Iran for good measure as well probably.

I'm not a young man (57 this month) so I've been around long enough to gain some historical perspective. So why all this talk about another major war even perhaps a world War?

Even if no nuclear weapons are used, within about a month of a major war beginning I would be dead (dialysis) as well as my middle sister (diabetic) and my wife (synthroid) so obviously I have great fears of such a conflict.

Why all the talk about an upcoming "big war" (even a World War) involving the United States vs. China in the Pacific and/or the U.S. vs. Russia in Europe (Ukraine region)? With U.S. fighting Iran for good measure as well probably.

I'm not a young man (57 this month) so I've been around long enough to gain some historical perspective. So why all this talk about another major war even perhaps a world War?

Even if no nuclear weapons are used, within about a month of a major war beginning I would be dead (dialysis) as well as my middle sister (diabetic) and my wife (synthroid) so obviously I have great fears of such a conflict.

Why does everyone seem to think a major war is imminent?​

1715547773974.png

Some people talk just to hear themselves talk. Relax, they don't know anything.

What possible reason would there be for China to go to war with the west?

Russia knows better than to mess with NATO

There may not be a "big war", although any foreign countries that may want more territory or more resources, now is the time to do it. We have a spineless clown in the White House that has difficulty shooting down a spy balloon.

Mainly because Joe Biden is our President.

Always remember what Obama said about Joe.

1715549056962.jpeg

Articles such as this:https://www.yahoo.com/news/germany-may-introduce-conscription-18-121704301
Or maybe this:https://www.newsweek.com/nato-russia-border-reinforced-trenches-bunkers-poland

Democrats start wars.

Civil War (Lincoln)
most Indian Wars in the West (Republicans)
Spanish American War (Republicans)
Indo-China (Republicans)
Panama (Republicans)
Grenada (Republicans)
Iraq I (Republicans)
Iraq II (Republicans)
Afghanistan (Republicans)

Netanyahu and Zelensky seem eager for WW III, but let’s try to hold off the conflagration.

Last edited:
It doesn't look as if anyone thinks a major war is imminent. If they did they would demand that the doddering old fool step down before he gets us all blown up.

Few (if any) actually believe that.

1715554113367.jpeg

WW1 didnt start when the arch duke was killed..

WW2 didnt start when japan attacked pearl harbor,,

vietnam didnt start with the bay of tonkin,,

all these wars started before these things happened,,

thats just when the actual fighting started,,

Forum List

Back