Analysis of the Bragg prosecution.

We then have the recording of Trump telling Cohen to pay it off in cash.
Nope, trump never asked cohen to do anything. In fact, cohen told trump he's got it, whatever it was on the call that cohen got confused with a 14 year old.

Again. Of no actual value.

You need to learn to distinguish between actual material and relevant evidence and the other crap. Business people keep “books.” So what?
It established, along with corroborating testimony from former Trump employees, that Trump micro-manages the books.

Nope, trump never asked cohen to do anything. In fact, cohen told trump he's got it, whatever it was on the call that cohen got confused with a 14 year old.

And one of the things that I used to argue when somebody like Michael Cohen has made a tape recording

In fact, what you hear is let’s just pay it in cash.

And one of the things that I used to argue when somebody like Michael Cohen has made a tape recording

Zzz

nope! again, post the audio!

Citing anything by a scumbag like Weissman negatively impacts any hope you ever had of having any credibility.

Citing anything by a scumbag like Weissman negatively impacts any hope you ever had of having any credibility.
Weisselberg was trusted by Donald Trump, and by his father Fred Trump before that.

Suddenly he has no credibility?

Falsifying Business Records in the Second Degree - NY Penal Law 175.05

That's NY's criminal law
175.05 isn't in the indictments. More clown show nonsense, injecting uncharged crimes and ridiculous conspiracy theories outside the scope of the actual charges.

Forum List

Back