What the Iranian warning to America means

I despise the Democrat party these days.

Nobody with any actual principles would have stuck with the party as it has changed so drastically.
Well I don’t know how to characterize you - politically, that is. You say you’re a traditional liberal. Where else would they be.

But on a personal level, I characterize you as a smart guy with good values. I can see why you are a Man without a Party.

Come over to the Republicans. A vote for Trump is a vote to contain the borders, have a business-friendly environment that leads to wage growth and job opportunities, stop buying votes with OPM (like the student loans), and generally put the interests of Americans ahead of illegals, thugs, and Muslim terrorists.

Me too. What about that FDR guy? That was a shocker. And there’s one from just a few days ago who seemed completely rational, and all of a sudden coming out with her insults and mocking of Jews.

All I can say is that when Muslims cut off Jewish babies’ heads and burn toddlers alive, one quickly discovers how quickly the antisemites come out from behind the curtain to reveal their Jew-hate.
FDR has been on my ignore since Oct 7.

I'm still wondering how the conspiracy nuts think this was all "planned'?

Hamas and Gazan civilians didn't really attack Israel? It's not in their peaceful nature? 😂

Iran didn't willingly attack Israel on the Sabbath as these people always do?

Israel should just take it and not respond?

These people are nuts. Israel is gonna respond.

I'm still wondering how the conspiracy nuts think this was all "planned'?

Hamas and Gazan civilians didn't really attack Israel? It's not in their peaceful nature? 😂

Iran didn't willingly attack Israel on the Sabbath as these people always do?

Israel should just take it and not respond?

These people are nuts. Israel is gonna respond.

Biden is already prostrate before the Mullocrats. He has told Netanyahu the US will not support retaliation.

Just pointing out that the “adults “that are in charge now are no more capable of making good decisions than an average 16 year old.
Biden issues a warning to Iran. He tells Iran that if they escalate and attack Israel, they will pay a heavy price.

Iran defies Biden and attacks Israel and now Biden says the U.S. will not support an Israeli response.

So what is this heavy price Iran would pay for attacking Israel? Why does Biden issue threats and won’t back them up when he’s defied?

Maybe he should just keep his pie hole shut.

Forum List

Back