Why do you people keep giving thanks to Lucifer?

Crusader frank your reply is problematic
1) you had to lie and throw a deflective ad hominom attack right off the back because you could not refute the mess of your previous post.
2)you inadvertantly admited Jesus was Lucifer because you insinuated that the Temple was destroyed and YeruShalem taken from the Jews for What ROME did, yet Moshiach builds the Temple and does not destroy it...
Also Moshiach knows the secret of the name of God, but you say your god destroys the city in the name of God and he calls himself the nemesis of that God named
in the city.
Jesus said he was the nemesis morning star in rev 22:16 yet Yeru"Shalem" is the Evening Star.
The lore is that the city becomes the city of peace (shalom) when the night (Michael) removes the day (Lucifer).
You in one full swoop admited you worship another god, the nemesis of thw Hebrew God.

Source:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Crusader frank your reply is problematic
1) you had to lie and throw a deflective ad hominom attack right off the back because you could not refute the mess of your previous post.
2)you inadvertantly admited Jesus was Lucifer because you insinuated that the Temple was destroyed and YeruShalem taken from the Jews for What ROME did, yet Moshiach builds the Temple and does not destroy it...
Also Moshiach knows the secret of the name of God, but you say your god destroys the city in the name of God and he calls himself the nemesis of that God named
in the city.
Jesus said he was the nemesis morning star in rev 22:16 yet Yeru"Shalem" is the Evening Star.
The lore is that the city becomes the city of peace (shalom) when the night (Michael) removes the day (Lucifer).
You in one full swoop admited you worship another god, the nemesis of thw Hebrew God.

Source:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

I didn't throw in an ad hom. I'm hoping you'll accept Jesus as your personal savior so you can release the bitterness and hatred that grips you. I first suggested LSD for you because, clearly, your chosen religions beliefs were extremely divisive. Up to you: Jesus, mushrooms or LSD, any of the above will elevate your consciousness.

The Lord used the Romans to level Jerusalem, he later destroyed them too, so they will never rise again

Who was it that destroyed the First Temple?

Also, you claim passing, lyrical knowledge of the Gnostic Gospels, are you familiar with the "Second Treatise of the Great Seth" and specifically what Jesus said about the Lord?

Lots of "sons of light" and "sons of darkness' crud in the dead sea scrolls too-------my sense is
that it is ZOROASTRIANISM driven------da joooos was nevah the same since da first PURIM happened

Irosie the use in the scrolls is spiritual light = knowledge and truth and spiritual darkness=lies and ignorance and folly. This is not the same as literal physical light rays
of light expressions seen in Mandean ideology and NT.
Sons of=reflections of which is why Israel is called sons of God and malakhs are called sons of God in the Tanakh.

In knowledge you know physical darkness increases the intuition through your pituatary glands being active, while physical sun light reduces intuition. So using any symbolism of sun light for spiritual light is actually ignorant and false. See those who know no better trying to deceive will blunder in doing so by not knowing the difference when they try and pull one over and borrow that which they have no understanding of.

Irosie the use in the scrolls is spiritual light = knowledge and truth and spiritual darkness=lies and ignorance and folly. This is not the same as literal physical light rays
of light expressions seen in Mandean ideology and NT.
Sons of=reflections of which is why Israel is called sons of God and malakhs are called sons of God in the Tanakh.

In knowledge you know physical darkness increases the intuition through your pituatary glands being active, while physical sun light reduces intuition. So using any symbolism of sun light for spiritual light is actually ignorant and false. See those who know no better trying to deceive will blunder in doing so by not knowing the difference when they try and pull one over and borrow that which they have no understanding of.

uhm----sheeesh----not exactly pituitary------hypothalamus----uhm....I think.

Crusader Frank,
you lied again, anyone with a brain can see your comments about being miserable, drinking, or needing lsd is an ad hominom attack.
Secondly you proved Jesus was Lucifer then asked me to accept your fallen son of perdition
-Ezekiel 28 about Lucifer.
Fact "crusades" is liken to what Isis does=even your forum name reveals your evil inclinations.

Crusader Frank,
you lied again, anyone with a brain can see your comments about being miserable, drinking, or needing lsd is an ad hominom attack.
Secondly you proved Jesus was Lucifer then asked me to accept your fallen son of perdition
-Ezekiel 28 about Lucifer.
Fact "crusades" is liken to what Isis does=even your forum name reveals your evil inclinations.

You and Guno need to go to a "Bible Studies for Truly Bitter People" Group meeting

Chicaro,
using your standard you'd be calling your NT mythology drivel. The difference is you called historical facts gnostic as to try and dehumanize a sect in irder to claim fault through it, yet they have nothing to do with the fact the Hanotzrim cult were Physical light ray worshipers or the evidence existing in the NT and icobograph and choice celebratuon days makes it obvious fact.
Whenever christians can't argue a subject using facts they will resort to ad hominom attacks (see crusader franks replies) or use the term Talmud or Gnostic to try and fool and manipulate people into believing these excuses for unrefutable issues that arise.
Educated people notice these methods and notice they have nothing to do with why you are stuck back pedaling and lying to protect your Luciferian worship. In fact this behavior is expected if you satanist. Once a liar always a liar.

Anyone can look up the surviving faith of John who Jesus had murdered when he stole his flock, they are called the Mandeans and they call Jesus the false prophet. Since they have nothing to do with gnosticsm that makes you an expised liar. Truth needs no lies only a lie does.
Anyone can look up the Hanotzrim to see what they taught about physical light and anyone can read the NT and see the references to Their Lucifer worship and Physical light references. Lastly anyone can look up the iconographs online and see the morning star(lucifer) shining through the sacred heart and Jesus pics just as The NT said:
[See here etymology of "Lucifer": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

You have insulted all christians by assuming them to stupid to be able to read for themselves that it's not gnostic it's in plain site.

Lastly if gnostic text would be invalud then the same standard would make the NT invalid=brilliant use of an argument.

Yes, you should indeed go with the brown acid. Frank called that one right.

... Constantine was not a nice guy

So what? Almost nobody was through most of history by modern standards. And, most people who run around sniveling about how evul these or that people were in those days would be exactly the same assholes as well if they lived in those times themselves, so all the sniveling is just ridiculous hypocrisy.

And here is what bothers me so much about modern "scholarship." At what point did history become ethics? Why should we subvert the elusive search for facts to moralist concerns? So what if they are on or off the hook? If you want to be a preacher, go preach. If you want to save the world, go into politics. If you want to invent a world free of evil, take prozac. It was said in Ecclesiasties and it still is true today, people suck. They did then, all of them. They do now, all of us. History is the history of self-interested, competing, aggressive, selfish, murderous humans. At what point did it become a morality play?

-Dave WIlliams, George Mason Univ.

If you want to create alternative histories and make up fictional theologies, try the literature and art forums.

Solomon wrote Ecclesiasties. He was a nice guy----it is said that HELEN, mother of
Constantine---was a nice lady

So Christians defend their Luciferianism with bashing people, lying, and telling them to drink like they do and take drugs. Should we be surprised?
Let's review the hatred eminating from Christians by influence of the hatred Jesus had and the Church had especially in establishing affiliation pride.
The following behavior is a typical religious forum Christian poster in church forum and CL:
excuse the cussing I'm leaving these in it's original language:

please die § < Its-me-IKS > 04/16 06:04

bad news? who the hell gives a rat's ass < Its-me-IKS > 06/17 11:12
neggers are cowards § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:46 -30<br>
But your wife is a dude sooooo § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:50
Fuck off Dwite get sum Air. § < Beacon5 > 04/16 13:58

littleretardwhore^^^ § < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/13 19:58

AH! I see... < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/04 19:34:53

why you were rambling below. You're CRAZY!!!

aww... you're kinda stupid, huh? § < Quantum_Mechanic > 03/28 15:59

^^ delusional § < Stath2_2 > 03/28 15:53

You mean cripples? § < JustRoman > 04/16 18:54 <br>
. ^ homeless gay negro § < frhedd > 04/18 18:03 -5

quit making up stupid crap § < Godzillla >2014-10-20 08:16

Please die, you have nothing worthwhile to < Its-me-IKS > 04/11 06:10
says the moronic proven liar § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:14
good job and still proving your stupidity § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:04

You just arent very smart § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:19

. look at stupid making demands!!! § < frhedd > 03/28 15:40
your illiteracy is showing, dumbass § < son-of-frhedd > 2014-10-25 14:55

: . . Sleepy, Sneezey, Dopy, Bashful, Doc § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:40
: . . : . . Donner and Blitzen § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:41

plus he's bat shit crazy § < modern_profit > 2014-10-19 17:26

Older than what? You nitwit. § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:26
. OMG I called you a nitwit !! Do you have the < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:32
trolling:
Yawn... § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:48
Where's the coffee? § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:56
You exceeded your intake of stupid today. < IM4JCRU > 05/25 16:22
of ,course now we know his other alisas:
Im curious, how badly does it suck to go thru
< Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:05
Your stupidity is astounding § < Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:28
Drinking game < Stath2_2 > 06/04 13:14

Speak for yourself, pee brain § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/13 20:22

non Christian? God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:43

: . . : . . : . . : . . Yes, dumbass. By definition..... < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:50

Suck my Dick........Cavett § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:13
Yep. It's the homos. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:42
Good....now ...... EAT SHIT !!!< Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:48:54
Fuck off, asshat. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:00
You sure a long-winded bitch. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:18
God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:53
Fuck you, asswipe. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:54
^^Stanky whore. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:45
See? I knew you are a stupid fuck..Here you < Skourpio > 05/14 22:12
You're a stupid fuck too. § < Skourpio > 05/14 22:22 <br>
That was dumb. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:37 <br>
. Fuck you, ****. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:43
You're delusional. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:23
Get lost, asshat. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:31
Eat shit § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:29
Get lost, fucktard. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:34
STFU, slut. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:35
Fuck off. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 12:01
. Quit talking about your mother. § < Sgt-MAC > 2014-11-12 23:01
Fuck off, douchenozzle § < SGT_MAC > 2014-11-27 17:44
^^^^ This is why you should not smoke crack! § < 777Yeshua777 >

name something he said that wasnt dumb § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:37
<br> wow too stupid to realize I was calling you < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:49
. reallyt, we know you are stupid already. stop < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:58
lunatic fringe, are you part of Occupy ReFo? § < soul_fire > 2014-10-20 08:23
. Here is a 5000mg Xanax § < Beacon7 > 2014-10-20 08:32

IN the Jack Van Impe Forum they called Jews rats and dogs, and just about every forum has the Nazis comments with intent to inflict pain.

This is what Affiliation pride and Jesus brings.
If it walks like Lucifer, talks like lucifer, admits it's lucifer and the 1/3 decived in him act like Satanist then it's Luciferianism.

Oh and often Christians tell Jews, Muslims and JW's and Mormons to go post at other forums like the Arthur Godfry Castaway hotel used to have signs saying certain people were not allowed.

I think it was Elijah said, it's because Baal (the morning stars father) is sleeping, wake him up he's been sleeping to long.
1st Kings 18:25,27 Elijah said to the prophets of Baal
"Call on the name of your god..."And it came to pass at noon,that Elijah mocked them, and said,"Cry aloud! For surely he is 'God'.Or, perhaps he is deep in thought,Or, perhaps he is busy,Or, perhaps he is on a journey,Or, perhaps he is sleeping, and must be woken."

Delta, same with the moon, without it we would have wobbled out of existance. So you can say the moon gives us balance and the sun blinds us and scourches us
or as the NT claims Jesus will melt us in a firey blaze=because he's the sun god.
What was the coating on the pyramid capstone to protect from the burning sun? answer: Mica (Micah)

Using (teaching) literal and using symbolism are 2 completely different things, so don't confuse the 2.

The last thing one should do is take the bible literally.

so true, Penelope-----the bible----like other ancient "scriptural writings" is written in the form of an epic poem (mostly) ---AND
we are reading translations thereof. Not being an idiot as are you, I never attempt to
"ANALYZE" the scriptural writings of 'other'
peoples. Anyone reading such writings needs to know something about the language
in which the original is written and its symbolism and nuances. For these reasons I never try to interpret the Hindu scriptural writings ----the greek scriptural writings or the
Arabic, ------I can do a bit of Hebrew. You should give up your practice of interpreting the
bible ----both OT and NT-----you make a fool of yourself (of course mostly you don't-----you just parrot the pre cooked islamo Nazi propaganda ----written by people as stupid as
are you)

Its not that difficult. I think I can handle it. The people who make it difficult are the preachers and the rabbis who just cant decide what this means or that means. Its obvious its made up mythology passed down from culture to culture and changed and added to and substracted from. Yet your Hasidic jews have to spend their days learning it and can't work , got to study, and curl sideburns sideburns. . Lazy bums. I don't blame the Israel gov one bit for making them get off their ass and work.

Delta, same with the moon, without it we would have wobbled out of existance. So you can say the moon gives us balance and the sun blinds us and scourches us
or as the NT claims Jesus will melt us in a firey blaze=because he's the sun god.
What was the coating on the pyramid capstone to protect from the burning sun? answer: Mica (Micah)

Using (teaching) literal and using symbolism are 2 completely different things, so don't confuse the 2.

so true, Penelope-----the bible----like other ancient "scriptural writings" is written in the form of an epic poem (mostly) ---AND
we are reading translations thereof. Not being an idiot as are you, I never attempt to
peoples. Anyone reading such writings needs to know something about the language
in which the original is written and its symbolism and nuances. For these reasons I never try to interpret the Hindu scriptural writings ----the greek scriptural writings or the
Arabic, ------I can do a bit of Hebrew. You should give up your practice of interpreting the
bible ----both OT and NT-----you make a fool of yourself (of course mostly you don't-----you just parrot the pre cooked islamo Nazi propaganda ----written by people as stupid as
are you)

Its not that difficult. I think I can handle it. The people who make it difficult are the preachers and the rabbis who just cant decide what this means or that means. Its obvious its made up mythology passed down from culture to culture and changed and added to and substracted from. Yet your Hasidic jews have to spend their days learning it and can't work , got to study, and curl sideburns sideburns. . Lazy bums. I don't blame the Israel gov one bit for making them get off their ass and work.

Penelope---you never knew a Hasidic jew in your life or know what they do----but I have had the misfortune of having to deal with stinking whores like you. You can't handle anything without your bottle and your snorts

are you)

Penelope---you never knew a Hasidic jew in your life or know what they do----but I have had the misfortune of having to deal with stinking whores like you. You can't handle anything without your bottle and your snorts

I see their videos on the net, you got a huge community in Brooklyn. I have a friend who passes by there and she said it looks rather dumpy. That's enough for me. I like clean people.
Being poor and being lazy are two different things.

are you)

I see their videos on the net, you got a huge community in Brooklyn. I have a friend who passes by there and she said it looks rather dumpy. That's enough for me. I like clean people.

you got a "friend" ? another stinking Nazi whore? ---------I have had my finger up the asses of all kinds of people------there is nothing dirty about the Chassidic people but you and yours STINK from all orifices. The good news is I never had to stick my finger up a chassid in jail-------there aren't any.

are you)

Please note----Penelope claims she sees videos of THE CHASSIDIC neighborhood in Brooklyn----and the people there say "we are dirty and we do not work and we learn the bible and Talmud all day" For the record----there are several Chassidic neighborhoods in Brooklyn-----none of them in particularly bad condition----in fact better than the average Brooklyn neighborhoods.
You got a link to any of those videos Penelope?

Luke 11:14-20
14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
15 But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
16 And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
19 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Matthew 7:15-20
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

John 10:11
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Forum List

Back