How many foreign volunteers and from which countries died for Ukraine? N3 Belarus N2 Georgia N1....USA

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Respect and eternal memory for each one of those brave souls. Columbia (FREAKING Conquistadors - warriors ) being largest surprise for me 👍

Glory to Ukraine. Glory to the Heroes!!

^^^The pro-war left's bloodthirstiness is depraved.
FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

Georgia? Not our Georgia.

Thousands of the deluded suckers have checked out.
I like this story (from your 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 side ) : this looks very logical and 🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺 natural to me " the Muscovite solders kidnapped and FACKED IN THE ASS a Z-blogger and communist American because they mistook him for a spy, then when they realized their mistake, they murdered and dismembered him IN ORDER to silence him 👍

I like this story (from your 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 side ) : this looks very logical and 🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺 natural to me " the Muscovite solders kidnapped and FACKED IN THE ASS a Z-blogger and communist American because they mistook him for a spy, then when they realized their mistake, they murdered and dismembered him IN ORDER to silence him 👍

Another deluded Rambo here you idiot.

Respect and eternal memory for each one of those brave souls. Columbia (FREAKING Conquistadors - warriors ) being largest surprise for me 👍

Glory to Ukraine. Glory to the Heroes!!

More Ukie trash propaganda. The US volunteer death toll is significantly higher than what they're admitting. At least 400 as of when this article was written. Certainly even higher by now...

Where are all these vets willing to risk it all defending our borders..?
Indeed, they thought it was going to be like fighting sandal wearing tribesmen and not a 21st century battle, i just don't know what they are thinking, i don't believe it's because of any kind of principles, maybe money, nd like you say there is a problem on your own borders.

There were actually 13,387 “foreign mercenaries” who fought for Ukraine. Russian forces have killed 5,962 of those volunteer fighters. Most notably, 1,497 out of 2,690 Polish fighters were killed.

In addition, Russian forces were said to have killed 561 fighters from Georgia, 491 from the United States, 422 from Canada, 360 from Britain, 349 from Romania, 147 from France and 88 from Germany.

Last edited:

There were actually 13,387 “foreign mercenaries” who fought for Ukraine. Russian forces have killed 5,962 of those volunteer fighters. Most notably, 1,497 out of 2,690 Polish fighters were killed.

In addition, Russian forces were said to have killed 561 fighters from Georgia, 491 from the United States, 422 from Canada, 360 from Britain, 349 from Romania, 147 from France and 88 from Germany.

ivan, NOBODY IN THE FREE WORLD READS your RT🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦.ru crap

uzjacyc70xj61.png

More Ukie trash propaganda. The US volunteer death toll is significantly higher than what they're admitting. At least 400 as of when this article was written. Certainly even higher by now...
ivan´s CUCKOLD , NOBODY IN THE FREE WORLD READS your tass & RT🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦.ru crap

uzjacyc70xj61.png

Forum List

Back