Why do poor communities exist in America?

I can prove there is no abridgement of the at-will employment laws. When you quit your last job, were you fined or prosecuted? If someone is fired, for whatever reason, or for no reason, is the employer fined or prosecuted?
Not a very good analogy. It is like saying You are at fault but not the other person even in a no-fault insurance State.

Show me an able-bodied person that is financially poor and, unless they're a missionary or something like that, I'll show you someone who has made poor life choices, including the choice (often times) to not work.

Our over a generation long War on Poverty infers you simply appeal to ignorance.
The "war on poverty" is a political slogan used to persuade poor people to vote for rich people that are indifferent to the lives of said poor people. You know, Democrats.

You really do appeal to ignorance. Right-wingers have been trying to find ways to criminalize poverty since the end of black codes.
No one on the right has "criminalized" being poor. On the contrary, it's the right that advocates for less government interference and fewer government regulations so that free people can engage in a free market and be prosperous. You sound like one of those folks that believe that only government can lift people out of poverty but, if you were a student of history, you would know that the opposite is true.

No one on the right has "criminalized" being poor. On the contrary, it's the right that advocates for less government interference and fewer government regulations so that free people can engage in a free market and be prosperous. You sound like one of those folks that believe that only government can lift people out of poverty but, if you were a student of history, you would know that the opposite is true.
For-profit prisons are right-wingers modus operandi.

Forum List

Back