Why do poor communities exist in America?

Only you claim that. Unemployment compensation has a much higher multiplier than means tested welfare and must be more effective as a result.

No it is not. You are comparing apples to oranges. And the economic multiplier is not a reason to advocate giving money people earned to people who did not earn it. In order to make UC "solve simple poverty" you would have to use tax dollars to fund it. Which would mean raising taxes. So the people who work have less of their own money.

No it is not. You are comparing apples to oranges. And the economic multiplier is not a reason to advocate giving money people earned to people who did not earn it. In order to make UC "solve simple poverty" you would have to use tax dollars to fund it. Which would mean raising taxes. So the people who work have less of their own money.
A multiplier of 2 versus (.8). Only right-wingers would deny and disparage the Obvious.

Truer than Anyone on the Right-Wing.

"Whoever is slack in his work is a brother to him who destroys." Proverbs 18:9

"Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need" Ephesians 4:28

"For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat." Thessalonians 3:10

"Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense." Proverbs 12:11

I could go on, but you will ignore these anyway. Try being true to the gospel above instead of doing nothing and quoting scripture at people.

A multiplier of 2 versus (.8). Only right-wingers would deny and disparage the Obvious.

Taking care of those who need help is not about an economic multiplier. And before you can give money to someone, you first have to it, by force, from those who earned it.

Able bodied people should work to support themselves.

"Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need" Ephesians 4:28

"For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat." Thessalonians 3:10

"Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense." Proverbs 12:11

I could go on, but you will ignore these anyway. Try being true to the gospel above instead of doing nothing and quoting scripture at people.
Good thing I am not lazy in my arguments and resort to the fewest fallacies and must be the truest witness bearer on this site.

The law is employment at the will of either party. Current unemployment compensation, as a policy public, abridges that legal privilege and immunity.

No, it does not. The law is still employment at the will of either party. And either party can still end the relationship at any time.

Taking care of those who need help is not about an economic multiplier. And before you can give money to someone, you first have to it, by force, from those who earned it.

Able bodied people should work to support themselves.
There is no legal work requirement in an at-will employment State. And, you don't get to appeal to ignorance regarding economics.

There is no legal work requirement in an at-will employment State. And, you don't get to appeal to ignorance regarding economics.

No, there is no work requirement. But then, there is no requirement to give money to those who do not work.

That you expect a substantial income be provided from the taxes of those who work, while you yourself refuse to work, is pathetic.

I resort to the fewest fallacies; it must take "hard work" since right-wingers are worse and more lazy.

LMAO!!! That is rich! I have worked my entire adult life, and supported myself. I even saved and invested my money to provide for my own retirement. And you, who quit a job and now demand that tax payers support you, call me lazy???

That is hypocrisy on a stunning scale.

Great post!

Forum List

Back