"American Citizens trapped in Gaza"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Who are they?

Hundreds of American citizens are trapped in the besieged Gaza Strip under constant Israeli bombardment and have received no help in finding ways to escape, according to interviews with individuals on the ground.

The State Department says as many as 600 Americans are in the enclave that since Oct. 7 has come under heavy retaliatory airstrikes by Israel after the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which governs Gaza, launched a terror attack against southern Israel that killed at least 1,300 people.

First thing I thought when I heard about this was 'why would Americans be in Gaza?' I'm sure there have been travel advisories against even visiting Gaza. It's hard to find right now, since such advisories have been updated in light of the terrorist attacks.

Gaza is owned and operated by a terrorist organization known to hate Jews and Americans with brutal passion. Why would some goober from Indiana or wherever decided to go stay there.

My guess is that these "Americans" are Arabs who went to American university and stayed long enough to become citizens of the U.S. having no intention of forsaking their homeland and being loyal Americans as the oath requires. They took whatever knowledge and skills they gained at our expense and are using it for the benefit of their rulers in the Hamas organization.

Can't be true Biden hasn't said a word about them... but DeSantis is sending in planes and bringing them home...

The greatest fear must be that the Zionists will kill most of them and then lay the blame on Hamas.

But let's not get ahead of the curve on this one yet.

It may just seem like a natural progression of the developing war?

The greatest fear must be that the Zionists will kill most of them and then lay the blame on Hamas.

But let's not get ahead of the curve on this one yet.

It may just seem like a natural progression of the developing war?
Likely they are being killed in Israel's retaliatory bombing of Hamas in Gaza.

My question is why - other than to support Hamas - are American citizens living in Gaza?

Likely they are being killed in Israel's retaliatory bombing of Hamas in Gaza.

My question is why - other than to support Hamas - are American citizens living in Gaza?
In support of bible prophesy which relates to the 'chosen' few who are all better than the rest of us.

We know the real reason that the Zionists are hesitating to start the slaughter.

Is Netanyahu ready to throw caution to the wind in order to set the stage for what is prophesy.

I think he will pay attention to Biden's warnings because he knows what side his bagel is buttered on when it comes to his aparthei dregime's survival.

Double cross America and he must know that he's going to be standing all alone against the world.

Let's hope DeSantis is vetting those he's bringing over.
He is bringing home American citizens who were in Israel for vacation and employment.... all while Biden is standing in the way of Israel... Biden is an Iranian asset....

We know the real reason that the Zionists are hesitating to start the slaughter.

Is Netanyahu ready to throw caution to the wind in order to set the stage for what is prophesy.

I think he will pay attention to Biden's warnings because he knows what side his bagel is buttered on when it comes to his aparthei dregime's survival.

Double cross America and he must know that he's going to be standing all alone against the world.

Forum List

Back