Why do poor communities exist in America?

Any person can quit at any time. That is covered by the at-will employment laws. Any benefits afford to those who do not quit are not covered by the at-will employment laws. Unemployment compensation benefits are not mentioned at all.
At-will employment is not for-cause employment; thus, for-cause criteria is an abridgment of at-will employment law.

Oh, another similar ploy they use frequently in addition to blaming others for their mistakes........

Offering freebies for votes at your expense....but never theirs.
They would nonchalantly give away their mothers if it meant personal gain for themselves.
Of course giving away their nation and ratting out a neighbor is a non issue...any time, every time.

As you correctly pointed out, these socially destructive heathens see only themselves as the center of the Universe and their personal gain omnipotent.
They have been using and abusing the poor people they use as a tool to this day, and yet the poor seem to fall for their next trick and faux handout every time.
Right-wingers do that. They blame everyone but themselves.

EDD has to prove for-cause employment existed to impose for-cause criteria otherwise it is an abridgment of at-will employment law.

No, that does not abridge the at-will employment at all. Every person is still free to quit or not work.

If you and I enroll at a university at the same time, and I graduate but you drop out. Only one of us can claim the benefits of the degree. Everyone is able to attend a state university or college. Is that a violation of the equal protection clause?

The problem with your typical moral narcissistic perspective is that when you ARE wrong you SHOULD be blamed.

And usually, you are wrong....along with the entire radical Left
Says the even more narcissist right-wing. I resort to the fewest fallacies. Right-wingers have no problem bearing false witness and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).

No, that does not abridge the at-will employment at all. Every person is still free to quit or not work.

If you and I enroll at a university at the same time, and I graduate but you drop out. Only one of us can claim the benefits of the degree. Everyone is able to attend a state university or college. Is that a violation of the equal protection clause?
In an at-will employment State, public policy is employment at the will of either party and any public sector agency must prove for-cause employment to apply for-cause criteria.

Says the even more narcissist right-wing. I resort to the fewest fallacies. Right-wingers have no problem bearing false witness and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).

You are the one bearing false witness here. There is no abridgement of the at-will employments laws by unemployment compensation. None. Those laws are still intact and still apply.

No, in this case you are the one blaming others for your lack of income. When the fault is entirely your own.
Not at all. That is simply your right-wing, typical misunderstanding. I am advocating for bearing True Witness to our supreme law of the land instead of practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).

In an at-will employment State, public policy is employment at the will of either party and any public sector agency must prove for-cause employment to apply for-cause criteria.

Does proving you lost your job through no fault of your own change the at-will employment laws at all? Does it abridge them at all?

You are the one bearing false witness here. There is no abridgement of the at-will employments laws by unemployment compensation. None. Those laws are still intact and still apply.
Nope; You are the one practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge). The law is employment at the will of either party regarding any public policy in our at-will employment States.

Not at all. That is simply your right-wing, typical misunderstanding. I am advocating for bearing True Witness to our supreme law of the land instead of practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).

I am not misunderstanding anything. I understand full well what you are saying. You are simply wrong. Unemployment compensation does not abridge the at-will employment laws at all.

Nope; You are the one practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge). The law is employment at the will of either party regarding any public policy in our at-will employment States.

Show me where the at-will employment laws say "regarding any public policy".

I am not misunderstanding anything. I understand full well what you are saying. You are simply wrong. Unemployment compensation does not abridge the at-will employment laws at all.
Simply because you say so? lol. I can just as easily gainsay your unsubstantiated opinion. See how easy that is if I don't need any valid arguments.

Show me where the at-will employment laws say "regarding any public policy".
That is the law.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I did not have for-cause employment and don't have to prove anything other than faithful execution of our at-will employment laws.

You are correct. You do not have to prove anything. When I was last laid off, I did not have to prove anything either. I chose not to collect unemployment compensation, and so I was not required to do so.

Simply because you say so? lol. I can just as easily gainsay your unsubstantiated opinion. See how easy that is if I don't need any valid arguments.

You have yet to show any abridgement of the at-will employment laws. The same rights are afforded everyone under the at-will employment laws.

That is the law.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That does not say that the laws of the at-will employment laws must be carried over into every public policy.

The unemployment compensation law has no effect on the at-will employment laws.

I can prove there is no abridgement of the at-will employment laws. When you quit your last job, were you fined or prosecuted? If someone is fired, for whatever reason, or for no reason, is the employer fined or prosecuted?

New Topics

Forum List

Back