Why Do Democrats Do Things Like This?

"Animal rights activists," and you don't think they are Democrats?

What a fuckin' maroon!

And the great irony is - lost on these "demonstrators" I'm sure - that the death of Jesus (aka, "the sacrifice of the cross") was intended to END animal sin offerings, as JESUS, the Son of God, was the ultimate sin offering, sacrificed for the redemption of all humanity.

"Behold the Lamb of God!" In other words, "this guy is the blood sacrifice of God."

"Animal rights activists," and you don't think they are Democrats?

What a fuckin' maroon!

And the great irony is - lost on these "demonstrators" I'm sure - that the death of Jesus (aka, "the sacrifice of the cross") was intended to END animal sin offerings, as JESUS, the Son of God, was the ultimate sin offering, sacrificed for the redemption of all humanity.

"Behold the Lamb of God!" In other words, "this guy is the blood sacrifice of God."
Shouldn't need to offer sacrifice to a God anyway....

I get high daily, yet never expose stupidity like the post in this thread..
Hey Beavis...I not surprised you get high daily. Many of your posts reflect your stoned nature...though I will grant you, your posts in this thread reflect an infrequent ability to reason.

Left loons are just miserable creatures and want everyone to be as miserable as they are. They demand tolerance but don't have the first clue how to practice tolerance.

Left loons are just miserable creatures and want everyone to be as miserable as they are. They demand tolerance but don't have the first clue how to practice tolerance.
Like when religious laws were forced on folks in the USA at one time? Not to mention how the Calvinist freaked out over witchcraft in the 17th century and killed over 2,000 people accused of witchcraft?

Forum List

Back