Why Do Democrats Do Things Like This?

The Leftists want to abolish religion and replace it with the state. Its straight up communism.
Hardly so, but you keep that fear alive and well..Leftist go to church and believe in your fabrications of a deity also..

What isn't so? Please explain.
You made a statement of opinion, not fact...There are leftist that attend religious ceremonies and worship a deity...

You said it isn't so. It's time for you to explain how the replacement of religion isn't communism. I can't wait...

Left loons are just miserable creatures and want everyone to be as miserable as they are. They demand tolerance but don't have the first clue how to practice tolerance.
Like when religious laws were forced on folks in the USA at one time? Not to mention how the Calvinist freaked out over witchcraft in the 17th century and killed over 2,000 people accused of witchcraft?

You forgot the The Crusades!!!! The Crusades!!!!!! Dumbass runt
You could remember blue laws in the USA which forbid people to earn a living on Sunday due to someone elses religious ideology..

Big government sucks. Don't it?
Everything in govt. can suck or be a blessing, depends on the humans operating the system...

Left loons are just miserable creatures and want everyone to be as miserable as they are. They demand tolerance but don't have the first clue how to practice tolerance.
Like when religious laws were forced on folks in the USA at one time? Not to mention how the Calvinist freaked out over witchcraft in the 17th century and killed over 2,000 people accused of witchcraft?
See that Beavis? You can comprehend the intolerance of the past, but fail to see it today. Why?
You mean like religious test laws on the state level which forces a person to swear to God or you don't get your elected office awarded to you?
Not really Beavis. More like being forced by your beloved big gov to bake a cake, or suspend a boy for pointing his finger like a gun, or forcing school kids to watch dumb propagandist movies made by your heroes, Fat Albert and Fat Mikey Moore...or forcing business owners to provide abortions,......................................................................................................................................................................................

You could remember blue laws in the USA which forbid people to earn a living on Sunday due to someone elses religious ideology..

Big government sucks. Don't it?
Everything in govt. can suck or be a blessing, depends on the humans operating the system...

The human factor increases the odds that it's going to suck.

I don't recall any major complaints until Madalyn Murray O'Hare began squawking for the minority.
Funny thing is, there should be no major religion in schools at all, unless it's a parochial school...When I was in school I refused to partake, I even refused to partake in church when made to go as a kid...I have just never believed
See that Beavis? You can comprehend the intolerance of the past, but fail to see it today. Why?
You mean like religious test laws on the state level which forces a person to swear to God or you don't get your elected office awarded to you?

Where is that a law? When has it ever been a law?

The religious test takes place inside the voting booth.
Several states in the USA.....

Not really Beavis. More like being forced by your beloved big gov to bake a cake, or suspend a boy for pointing his finger like a gun, or forcing school kids to watch dumb propagandist movies made by your heroes, Fat Albert and Fat Mikey Moore...or forcing business owners to provide abortions,......................................................................................................................................................................................
Who are my heroes?
Since you already know,, please show us your skills at knowing everything, yet nothing at all.....

So in other words the party affiliation of everyone involved in the incident has not been provided.....I bet the church has worshipers that have voted, and I bet they are from both major parties and maybe a minority of third party voters....

I thought not too long ago a Senator was sworn in using the Koran, is that not correct? I think what really bothers the left about swearing an oath is the swearing to tell the truth part. If God isn't alive then it shouldn't really matter to them.
Just like it should not matter which God is sworn to..A Jew can only swear to their God, same with Muslim's, Christian's etc, etc..Why swear to a God at all? It is an ancient custom which has no relevance in today's society..

Yep, a person can only swear to one God. In their mind that God is the one they believe in. For Jews, Muslims and Christian that God is the creator God. To you, that God is you. I have never heard an oath that said, "so help me Christian/Jew/Muslim, God."

Do you believe that the government has the right to stop people from protesting at abortion clinics? Do the blue laws concerning what businesses that can be open apply to everyone or just to the Christians? Were the blue laws passed by the majority or by a religious tribunal?

Do you believe that the government has the right to stop people from protesting at abortion clinics? Do the blue laws concerning what businesses that can be open apply to everyone or just to the Christians? Were the blue laws passed by the majority or by a religious tribunal?
Are you really that young?

Who are my heroes?
Since you already know,, please show us your skills at knowing everything, yet nothing at all.....
Don't change the subject Butthead.

I get high daily, yet never expose stupidity like the post in this thread..
That is your opinion.
Quite frankly I am not sure you even know what ‘stupid’ is.

Posts #63, #70 especially
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Oh my, a Flame Zone thread...
Oh, is that your defense?
What defense do you need?

As far as I am concerned, that is your problem not mine.

You are trying to tell others you may be a little eccentric but you are not stupid. And I was doing you a favor to point out where I found you to be shockingly stupid. Ok?

I get high daily, yet never expose stupidity like the post in this thread..
That is your opinion.
Quite frankly I am not sure you even know what ‘stupid’ is.

Posts #63, #70 especially
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Oh my, a Flame Zone thread...
Oh, is that your defense?
What defense do you need?

As far as I am concerned, that is your problem not mine.

You are trying to tell others you may be a little eccentric but you are not stupid. And I was doing you a favor to point out where I found you to be shockingly stupid. Ok?
Evidently, you are bereft of the nature of the Flame Zone..

Evidently, you are bereft of the nature of the Flame Zone..
Evidently you feel it important to pretend you are defending your stupidity by posting some inane or unrelated response to me, as though you just settled the issue.
Pride and ego really are a difficult thing to conquer. I know.

Forum List

Back