Why Do Democrats Do Things Like This?

Left loons are just miserable creatures and want everyone to be as miserable as they are. They demand tolerance but don't have the first clue how to practice tolerance.
Like when religious laws were forced on folks in the USA at one time? Not to mention how the Calvinist freaked out over witchcraft in the 17th century and killed over 2,000 people accused of witchcraft?

You forgot the The Crusades!!!! The Crusades!!!!!! Dumbass runt

Left loons are just miserable creatures and want everyone to be as miserable as they are. They demand tolerance but don't have the first clue how to practice tolerance.
Like when religious laws were forced on folks in the USA at one time? Not to mention how the Calvinist freaked out over witchcraft in the 17th century and killed over 2,000 people accused of witchcraft?

Could you name a religious law that was forced on anyone?

See that Beavis? You can comprehend the intolerance of the past, but fail to see it today. Why?

Several, which nation?

I get high daily, yet never expose stupidity like the post in this thread..
Hey Beavis...I not surprised you get high daily. Many of your posts reflect your stoned nature...though I will grant you, your posts in this thread reflect an infrequent ability to reason.
It shows more of a bias red neck crackah nature....

"redneck," "crackah," no bias there.
Of course not. It is okay to use those terms. Next he will be making fun of Christians and Jews...which is okay to do in the Leftist world.

Several, which nation?

How about the one you get high in?

Hey Beavis...I not surprised you get high daily. Many of your posts reflect your stoned nature...though I will grant you, your posts in this thread reflect an infrequent ability to reason.

Of course not. It is okay to use those terms. Next he will be making fun of Christians and Jews...which is okay to do in the Leftist world.

Left loons are truly too stupid to live

See that Beavis? You can comprehend the intolerance of the past, but fail to see it today. Why?
You mean like religious test laws on the state level which forces a person to swear to God or you don't get your elected office awarded to you?

Left loons are truly too stupid to live
Yet you have no say or poewer in who lives or dies..

You could remember blue laws in the USA which forbid people to earn a living on Sunday due to someone elses religious ideology..

You mean like religious test laws on the state level which forces a person to swear to God or you don't get your elected office awarded to you?

I thought not too long ago a Senator was sworn in using the Koran, is that not correct? I think what really bothers the left about swearing an oath is the swearing to tell the truth part. If God isn't alive then it shouldn't really matter to them.

Where is that a law? When has it ever been a law?

The religious test takes place inside the voting booth.

The Leftists want to abolish religion and replace it with the state. Its straight up communism.
Hardly so, but you keep that fear alive and well..Leftist go to church and believe in your fabrications of a deity also..

What isn't so? Please explain.
You made a statement of opinion, not fact...There are leftist that attend religious ceremonies and worship a deity...

You could remember blue laws in the USA which forbid people to earn a living on Sunday due to someone elses religious ideology..

Big government sucks. Don't it?

I thought not too long ago a Senator was sworn in using the Koran, is that not correct? I think what really bothers the left about swearing an oath is the swearing to tell the truth part. If God isn't alive then it shouldn't really matter to them.
Just like it should not matter which God is sworn to..A Jew can only swear to their God, same with Muslim's, Christian's etc, etc..Why swear to a God at all? It is an ancient custom which has no relevance in today's society..

I don't recall any major complaints until Madalyn Murray O'Hare began squawking for the minority.

Forum List

Back