Why do Americans lack introspection and are so defensive

Those are the people who send their sons and daughters into the military that you expect to be at your back. Because you basically do not have one.

Expect we're not feeling too fondly toward NZ these days. Gee, I wonder why???

We have an army and a navy that is in proportion to our size. You've got our back from what? Who exactly wants to attack us? The only places OUR sons and daughters in the military have gone to to fight is in other countries' wars, including America's.

The funny thing is I really dont think about other countries unless they do something profoundly stupid,like allowing in muslime hordes after disarming their citizens.

In a few generations they'll go from being allies to the enemy.
We'll see how smug they are when that happens.

Stop reading fake news. Name one place where that has happened...and if you say France or the UK, I'll laugh in your face.

Which completely demonstrates my point.

You accuse US of not being introspective, but you admit that you are not open to anything we have to say, and show no sign of even seeing my point about the lack of introspection on YOUR part in this.
It is not reasonable to note a lack of introspection in people you are attacking.
During an attack is not when people are introspective.
Also, you want to keep this in the clean debate zone, drop the insults.

Look back and what I'm saying. A read it in a calm voice (the way I am posting). I am not the one who threw the first barbs on this thread. Go back and have a look.

I am not interested in anything a Deplorable has to say. That is true. But there are plenty of normal folks - Americans - on these boards that might have a POV.
Horseshit!

Why do Americans lack introspection and are so defensive

Please keep it clean. I really want to know. Seriously.

1430468619637.jpg

I don’t know of many Americans except ass kisser like obamaturd who go around asking other citizens of other countries for “approval” therefore you can file your opinion in file 9.

You accuse US of not being introspective, but you admit that you are not open to anything we have to say, and show no sign of even seeing my point about the lack of introspection on YOUR part in this.
It is not reasonable to note a lack of introspection in people you are attacking.

Look back and what I'm saying. A read it in a calm voice (the way I am posting). I am not the one who threw the first barbs on this thread. Go back and have a look.

I am not interested in anything a Deplorable has to say. That is true. But there are plenty of normal folks - Americans - on these boards that might have a POV.

Horseshit!

Second and third that ! :thup::thup::thup:

Horseshit!

Second and third that ! :thup::thup::thup:
Right! We call and ask Grump his opinion on us never!

I don’t know of many Americans except ass kisser like obamaturd who go around asking other citizens of other countries for “approval” therefore you can file your opinion in file 9.

I know! Because America has to look tough, right!! (I can hear "Hail to the Chief" right about now)

You call someone deplorable, and they are likely to not share any introspection with you, but to be defensive, because you are attacking them.

I note a lack of any introspection on your part, wondering if YOU might be doing something wrong.

To be honest with you, I wasn't really looking to hear from Deplorables (apologies in advance to Sue for not mentioning that in the title). They/you don't really offer anything of value (not only on this thread, but in general). Was hoping to hear from the normal folk on this board.

Not that you can't answer. I am not a censor. Just putting it out there.

Bait thread

Moved to General Discussion

The funny thing is I really dont think about other countries unless they do something profoundly stupid,like allowing in muslime hordes after disarming their citizens.

Stop reading fake news. Name one place where that has happened...and if you say France or the UK, I'll laugh in your face.

What are you referring to?
My first or second statement?

Right! We call and ask Grump his opinion on us never!

Maybe YOU don't. But you are just one Deplorable. There are plenty of normal Yanks out there. Plenty. As Trump will find out in November next year.

Too funny ^^^

I wonder if you also suffer from TDS.

President Trump will be re elected!:banana:

Bless President Trump and Bless all Patriots worldwide

All of it

Too funny ^^^

I dunno. If you think me laughing at him and his Deplorables as TDS, then go for it.

I know. Patriots. What sort of world would it be without them <rolls eyes>...

Too funny ^^^

I dunno. If you think me laughing at him and his Deplorables as TDS, then go for it.

I know. Patriots. What sort of world would it be without them <rolls eyes>...

Thanks GOD for Patriots worldwide! :clap:

All of it

Thats not possible since these events are recent and ongoing.

Europe is being overrun with muslimes and you cant deny that.
The muslimes will outbreed the local populace and eventually take over.
The same is going to happen in the US with mesicans and s americans.

As far as being allies with a muslime run country goes?
It ain't happening unless you have something we need.
And what will a muslime UK have to offer whats left of the west?
Absolutely nothing....

Thats not possible since these events are recent and ongoing.

Europe is being overrun with muslimes and you cant deny that.
The muslimes will outbreed the local populace and eventually take over.
The same is going to happen in the US with mesicans and s americans.

As far as being allies with a muslime run country goes?
It ain't happening unless you have something we need.
And what will a muslime UK have to offer whats left of the west?
Absolutely nothing....

Muslims make up just over 4% of UK citizens. 5% in France. Hardly an issue.

All of it

You're obviously not a student of history. But then I'm not either but I know enough to see the same thing that set off the Crusades happening now.
Muslimes take over large swathes of Christian countries and eventually the Christians say fuck that and go to war.
The only difference here is how the land was taken. Back in the day the muslimes actually took over Christian territory by force and numbers,today it's being done by globalist who have unfortunately disarmed the citizens.

Forum List

Back