Trump said he had to override Betsy DeVos and save the Special Olympics.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

'I have overridden my people': Trump says he will keep Special Olympics funded, undercutting DeVos

You guys donā€™t actually believe that do you? After all when she went in front of Congress she didnā€™t know anything at all about it.
She didnā€™t know how many kids were being affected, she didnā€™t know anything.
This was something she was told by the Trump administration to do.

So Trump created a situation using disabled children and now heā€™s pretending heā€™s the hero? This is just so disgusting and nasty and filthy. I canā€™t even believe it.

Tell me you Republicans know that this is BS. Please tell me.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

I wouldnā€™t have, having checked their financials and compensation, and expenses.

It needs reform, just as the Red Cross.

Nah, I'd keep the cuts. I'm unclear why the government is paying for extracurricular activities.

I mean, we all love disabled children, really, but they are cutting programs for homeless people, seriously. And for starving people. And for poor people that need medical care.

Yet we are supposed to be outraged because cripples in wheelchairs can't get government funding to race around a track? Or blind folks can't compete to see how far they can throw a discus?

:dunno:

This is an austerity budget to try to slow the growth of the deficit.

*****WHY DEFICITS STOPPED MATTERING***** | Market Skeptics

How is special Olympics funding constitutional? Isn't that the job of the STATES? :20:

'I have overridden my people': Trump says he will keep Special Olympics funded, undercutting DeVos

You guys donā€™t actually believe that do you? After all when she went in front of Congress she didnā€™t know anything at all about it.
She didnā€™t know how many kids were being affected, she didnā€™t know anything.

So Trump created a situation using disabled children and now heā€™s pretending heā€™s the hero? This is just so disgusting and nasty and filthy. I canā€™t even believe it.

Well, you had to be allowed to compete.

Seriously, why was the Federal Government subsidizing the Special Olympics? What government function did it advance? What provision of Article I authorized this bizarre waste of taxpayer money?

It is not like the Federal Government has a pile of leftover cash to toss around at "worthy" causes. This money is BORROWED, and the U.S. taxpayers will be paying interest on it until we are all dead and buried.

And the Executive Branch does not make decisions on spending, the House of Representatives does. So why are they beating up Betsy DeVos? If they want to fuck the Constitution and pay for this worthless program, they have the ability (not the power) to do so.

Leftists are scum. Always.

Good for him, I would have done the same thing if I could.

Well, no the good thing would be to appoint a Sec. of Education who wouldn't wake up one morning and say, "You know what, today I'm going to dump on disabled kids!"
Yeah, I'm sure that is what she thought!

Because, as we know, she is a Republican. And everyone knows, they wake up every morning thinking how can they be the biggest asshole that they can, right?

This coming from a libtard. Go away. Troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You first scum.

geezus dean get a life....can you go through a day and not mention the guys name?...

You first scum.

Donā€™t cry because you and your Demtards are getting embarrassed. Itā€™s ok little baby. Iā€™ll buy you a lollipop asshole

Nah, I'd keep the cuts. I'm unclear why the government is paying for extracurricular activities.

I mean, we all love disabled children, really, but they are cutting programs for homeless people, seriously. And for starving people. And for poor people that need medical care.

Yet we are supposed to be outraged because cripples in wheelchairs can't get government funding to race around a track? Or blind folks can't compete to see how far they can throw a discus?

:dunno:

This is an austerity budget to try to slow the growth of the deficit.

*****WHY DEFICITS STOPPED MATTERING***** | Market Skeptics
So the tax cuts for billionaires was one of trumps plans to slow the deficit?

You first scum.

Donā€™t cry because you and your Demtards are getting embarrassed. Itā€™s ok little baby. Iā€™ll buy you a lollipop asshole

Iā€™m not familiar with ā€œlollipop assholeā€œ. Clearly that is something you play with. Not me.

Forum List

Back