Why do Americans lack introspection and are so defensive

Thats not possible since these events are recent and ongoing.

Europe is being overrun with muslimes and you cant deny that.
The muslimes will outbreed the local populace and eventually take over.
The same is going to happen in the US with mesicans and s americans.

As far as being allies with a muslime run country goes?
It ain't happening unless you have something we need.
And what will a muslime UK have to offer whats left of the west?
Absolutely nothing....

Muslims make up just over 4% of UK citizens. 5% in France. Hardly an issue.

You ignored my premise.

Which completely demonstrates my point.

You accuse US of not being introspective, but you admit that you are not open to anything we have to say, and show no sign of even seeing my point about the lack of introspection on YOUR part in this.
It is not reasonable to note a lack of introspection in people you are attacking.
During an attack is not when people are introspective.
Also, you want to keep this in the clean debate zone, drop the insults.

Look back and what I'm saying. A read it in a calm voice (the way I am posting). I am not the one who threw the first barbs on this thread. Go back and have a look.

I am not interested in anything a Deplorable has to say. That is true. But there are plenty of normal folks - Americans - on these boards that might have a POV.
REALLY? You create a title to the thread that slaps Americans in the face and put it in the CDZ.
You are the one that started this clusterfuck of a thread and apparently scratching your head wondering what happened. :auiqs.jpg:
Put your bong down, dude.

REALLY? You create a title to the thread that slaps Americans in the face and put it in the CDZ.
You are the one that started this clusterfuck of a thread and apparently scratching your head wondering what happened. :auiqs.jpg:

What you see as a slap in the face, I see as a reasonable question. You have actually proven my point. You became defensive without me having to say/do anything. There are many ways you could reply to the thread in a nice manner.

No, I was wondering if the thread would get derailed by neocon whackos. Guess getting my $100 on a $1 investment made it worthwhile.

And in case your wondering Meister, look at answers 6 & 7. That is called constructive discourse. Post 12 almost makes it except for the last two words. Where it gets derailed is when a neocon whacko - and consistently over the past decade on this board, not the sharpest tool in the box - in the form of Willow, spouts off. Now, instead of chastising her for derailing the thread - even locking her out of it, which I have seen you guys do to plenty of centrists/normal folks - you blame the thread not the person who derailed it. I thought you righties were all about personal responsibility?

And in case your wondering Meister, look at answers 6 & 7. That is called constructive discourse. Post 12 almost makes it except for the last two words. Where it gets derailed is when a neocon whacko - and consistently over the past decade on this board, not the sharpest tool in the box - in the form of Willow, spouts off. Now, instead of chastising her for derailing the thread - even locking her out of it, which I have seen you guys do to plenty of centrists/normal folks - you blame the thread not the person who derailed it. I thought you righties were all about personal responsibility?

1295180.png

View attachment 253370

"Oh Bobby Boy,
The pipes are calling..."

What you see as a slap in the face, I see as a reasonable question.

its the dumbest fucking question i've seen on this board...... So far

leave it up to the eurotrash sheep to top the list
but dont worry the american progs shouldn't keep ya there that long

You accuse US of not being introspective, but you admit that you are not open to anything we have to say, and show no sign of even seeing my point about the lack of introspection on YOUR part in this.
It is not reasonable to note a lack of introspection in people you are attacking.

Look back and what I'm saying. A read it in a calm voice (the way I am posting). I am not the one who threw the first barbs on this thread. Go back and have a look.

I am not interested in anything a Deplorable has to say. That is true. But there are plenty of normal folks - Americans - on these boards that might have a POV.

My post was calm. And I did not insult you in it.

You are the one being rude and insulting.

My points about your behavior in this thread, and YOUR lack of introspection stands.

You are the one unable to look inwards here not me, or my fellow "deplorables".

Who by the way, ARE normal Americans. You ass.

He is quite that asshole.

Some interesting replies. I more interested in why when there is a criticism of the US, those more on the right side get all het up. It's as if you have insulted their mother or something. They think they are the best country in the world and therefore any criticism that comes their way is borne out of jealousy or some such as opposed to real thoughts that maybe the US isn't the greatest in the world. And if you are, so what? Great in what sense? Almost every first-world country thinks their country in the best. Eye of the beholder and all that.
Just stay the fuck wherever you are and don’t worry about us who live in the greatest country in the history of mankind.

What you see as a slap in the face, I see as a reasonable question. You have actually proven my point. You became defensive without me having to say/do anything. There are many ways you could reply to the thread in a nice manner.

No, I was wondering if the thread would get derailed by neocon whackos. Guess getting my $100 on a $1 investment made it worthwhile.
I'm not being defensive....I was stating an observation. You're not good at being coy, in fact quite transparent from the get-go.

You're changing your tune and I'm not buying it. This is what what you said in the OP, first.

Second, who do you think would send their sons and daughters to fight for your little island nation? Trump "deplorables" or those coastal elitists whose views you support?

You didn't really think this through, did you?

I can do what I like. I like most Americans. And I don't know any Americans to the left or middle - just the normal ones - who AREN'T introspective. 99.9% - in my experience who lack introspection and are defensive - are neocons, cons and Deplorables.

When are they coming to fight for us? Let me know. I mean, when I look at all those times we've been invaded, and as for all those wars we've started...

See, you haven't thought it through either. You're proving the point of the thread in the first place. Just wonder how defensive you can get.

Your experience. Well I guess you have analyzed a sufficient sample from all cross sections of Americans to make such a sweeping judgement of all Americans.

My post was calm. And I did not insult you in it.

You are the one being rude and insulting.

My points about your behavior in this thread, and YOUR lack of introspection stands.

You are the one unable to look inwards here not me, or my fellow "deplorables".

Who by the way, ARE normal Americans. You ass.

Anybody who votes for a misogynistic, racist, narcissistic, bloviated buffoon is far from normal. And please, him 'doing what he said he was gonna do' doesn't wash as a reason to vote for him. Hitler and Pol Pot also kept their promises. When I talk about Deplorables, I am talking only about those who voted for him, as in, they believed in him. I'm not talking about those who voted for him because he was a Republican. Or hated Hillary so much that they voted for him. To me, they are normal, too. I'm talking about those that actually BELIEVE in him as a person. He has almost zero redeeming features as a person and politician. A truly despicable human being.

I have plenty of introspection. On these very boards I have had my country disparaged. Sometimes I have even agreed with the criticism. Right-wing neocon whackos won't tolerate zero, zilch, nada, criticism of their country. "We can do no wrong" is their mantra, or my personal favourite "We gave you assistance/bailed you out here and there/blah, blah, blah. How dare you criticise us!!!" In other words, because you see yourself as the "good guy" in the world (in a lot of cases you certainly are, in others, not so much) doesn't mean you are not above being critiqued when it is warranted. And THAT is the point of this thread.

The insults didn't start with me. Asking why you have a lack of introspection is NOT an insult. It is a query. If you want to know who started the insults, it's there in black and white near the top of the thread.

I'm not being defensive....I was stating an observation. You're not good at being coy, in fact quite transparent from the get-go.

See my last to Correl.

Forum List

Back