Why didn't you stay in Mexico?

it's because of the rhetoric spewed daily by Trump.

Trump's xenophobic administration exceeds any established modern metric

The proof is in his followers inability to realize it......and further defend it all>>>

You are a liar and and a traitor.

This is because white liberals

President Trump is an honest businessman who knows the difference between right and wrong

, it is really about trump and it is typical liberal race baiting

Don't you scum ever stop twisting facts and lying?

Stop lying asshat.

It's a legitimate question

Racial abuse?

Good Question.

I see nothing wrong with the question

So why didn't he stay in Mexico?

Please explain to me how this is racist:

Did the 'racist' have a legit complaint?

~S~
We dont agree with you, therefore we must be the problem.

Again, he asked a legitimate question.

If you move into your neighbors home and you whine and bitch that you're uncomfortable in another man's home, maybe you should get out.

The proof is in his followers inability to realize it......and further defend it all>>>

President Trump is an honest businessman who knows the difference between right and wrong

Stop lying asshat.

Racial abuse?

Good Question.

~S~
We dont agree with you, therefore we must be the problem.

Again, he asked a legitimate question.

If you move into your neighbors home and you whine and bitch that you're uncomfortable in another man's home, maybe you should get out.

Is it your position that any crime or offense against any immigrant is the immigrant’s fault?

What's the point of this troll thread...to make everyone accountable for what this one man at a meeting said?
It's absurd.

Wow.............just the other day a school board was holding a meeting to discuss racism in the school. When one parent got up and told how his son had been bullied because of his ethnicity, another parent interrupted him and asked why didn't he stay in Mexico.

The man is a small business owner, has 3 restaurants, and came here over 40 years ago.

Why is it that people feel that comments like these are appropriate in public, especially when it is a school board meeting to discuss racial tensions? And, not only did he manage to upset most people at the meeting, his family has gone onto social media to denounce his remarks.

'Why didn't you stay in Mexico?' Parent's racist remark interrupts anti-racism school board meeting

SALINE, MI -- A Michigan parent interrupted a school board meeting with a racist remark, while another parent was talking about how racism at the school was affecting his child.

Adrian Iraola, who is Latino, had a microphone and was sharing a story about his son crying himself to sleep because of the racial abuse he was being forced to endure at his school.

Iraola was mid-sentence when a man seated behind him spoke up.

"Then why didn't you stay in Mexico?" the man, later identified as Tom Burtell, said.

The interjection caused audible gasps and looks of shock from other parents in the room.

Other people in the audience can be heard saying, "You need to leave," and "That's disgusting."

The video was taken at the Saline Area Schools meeting and shared by Ann Arbor News/MLive.com.

Burtell's son posted on Facebook distancing himself from his father and his father's "views of hate." He also said none of his 10 siblings condone their father's actions.
This is the influence of tRump. He has normalized racism.

There will always be idiots in any crowd....but this should show you how wrong sanctuary cities and open borders are....either work with us within the laws or face this kind of angst....
Threats huh?

This is the influence of tRump. Ha has normalized your racism.

Saline Michigan is still pretty Lilly white, It was extremely white even thought the '90's basically a farming community and a town that looked like it was out of the '50's. That all changed when people figured out it proximity to Ann Arbor and cheap land. It has now grown into a more suburban area.

Growing pains,

Wow.............just the other day a school board was holding a meeting to discuss racism in the school. When one parent got up and told how his son had been bullied because of his ethnicity, another parent interrupted him and asked why didn't he stay in Mexico.

The man is a small business owner, has 3 restaurants, and came here over 40 years ago.

Why is it that people feel that comments like these are appropriate in public, especially when it is a school board meeting to discuss racial tensions? And, not only did he manage to upset most people at the meeting, his family has gone onto social media to denounce his remarks.

'Why didn't you stay in Mexico?' Parent's racist remark interrupts anti-racism school board meeting

SALINE, MI -- A Michigan parent interrupted a school board meeting with a racist remark, while another parent was talking about how racism at the school was affecting his child.

Adrian Iraola, who is Latino, had a microphone and was sharing a story about his son crying himself to sleep because of the racial abuse he was being forced to endure at his school.

"Then why didn't you stay in Mexico?" the man, later identified as Tom Burtell, said.

The interjection caused audible gasps and looks of shock from other parents in the room.

Other people in the audience can be heard saying, "You need to leave," and "That's disgusting."

The video was taken at the Saline Area Schools meeting and shared by Ann Arbor News/MLive.com.

Burtell's son posted on Facebook distancing himself from his father and his father's "views of hate." He also said none of his 10 siblings condone their father's actions.
Remember when racism used to include fire hoses, dogs, lynchings, etc? Isnt it great that we live in an age where "why didnt he stay in Mexico" is what riles people up today? This guy is now being demonized by everyone too. We have certainly tackled the racism problem that once existed in the US.

Last edited:
Ok...this man that was asked the question...is what we DO want. He works, owns businesses, hires people, pays taxes, wants his kids to be educated. THIS guy is now an American because he EARNED it. Send us guys like this one. That can take care of himself and his family and doesn't want handouts while sitting on his ass whining he doesn't get more than he deserves.

With that said...he left mexico for those reasons: Better health care. Better education for his kids. Being successful in business. Polite. Speaks our language well. Had and has good intentions. THIS is what it means with the phrase "give us your poor". He came here to not be poor anymore and WORK for what he has. And he has a legit complaint too. His kids being picked on and bullied. However..many kids...black, white, brown..are picked on for whatever reason. Kids are rotten/mean little critters because they are kids and they do as taught at home. So his complaint is real.

However, asking why he left 40 years ago is also a legit question. Unless you have a stick up your ass and you frown on free speech. As I said before..dude picked the wrong time and place and nobody knows his motives. He's maybe a grown up kid that is still mean and rotten. Who knows. He still has the right to ask it even if it makes him look like a douche bag.

Stop lying asshat.

Racial abuse?

Good Question.

~S~
Lets start by with the second-most obvious glaring problem in your post...
...my posted quote should have been first since it... accuracy is undeniable and as proof I offer up the most obvious truth in your post...
the above is just a lame way of lashing out at trump with no real claim of wrong doing which screams "I AM A WHITE LIBERAL"...
Now I have never met you and the only thing I have to base that claim on is your inability to make even the simplest argument to try and disguise your utter frustration at trying to win even one disagreement since trump took office...so tell us, are you, as I claim a white liberal? lying won't help!

btw, while you did a good job on choosing quotes for their veracity you really do need to make my quote number one on that list.

Last edited:
"I AM A WHITE LIBERAL"...

nope

more a redneck bluecollar farmboy

Now I have never met you and the only thing I have to base that claim on is your inability to make even the simplest argument to try and disguise your utter frustration at trying to win even one disagreement since trump took office

that's no more a metric than a chickens w/ kickstands singing opera

.so tell us, are you, as I claim a white liberal? lying won't help!

nor will applying labels of your desire

i can converse with goats that won't lower themselves to such abysmal debate tactics
X37h4j6.jpg

~S~

nope

more a redneck bluecollar farmboy
pretending to take that many steps of upward mobility away from white liberalism isn't going to fly, no one could make that great a leap forward

that's no more a metric than a chickens w/ kickstands singing opera
and yet it is so...and proving your response to be meaningless as well [and ^the above^ response is right out of the white liberal play book]

nor will applying labels of your desire
Ah the classics, this one is from the 1960's liberal playbook.

i can converse with goats that won't lower themselves to such abysmal debate tactics
X37h4j6.jpg
Translation: These days I take my victories where I can find them.

Last edited:

It is funny to see you talk like a retard.

It is funny to see you talk like a retard.
Interesting new tack, but it doesn't bother me either kiddo.

But keep it up, you are mildly amusing on a slow Sunday afternoon.

So why didn’t they stay in Mexico?

It’s a legit question, if these people are going to complain about racism, why not go back to Mexico?

I guarantee you the Mexican kids in school are more racist and mean to white kids than the other way around.

I live with Mexicans. We stold their land accept we didn't. Mexico was created by white European Spaniards.I am like gobsmacked , one wrong excuses another?

I watched the video, unless footage was edited out to remove context, Tom Burtell is a racist and represents no one but himself. But it would appear it happened as represented in the article since his kids are distancing themselves.

Forum List

Back