Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?

So many people reading so much into this, and they don’t have a clue about any of it….

I guess that’s what mental masturbation is all about…

Has Trump’s family abandoned him? I’m answering your questions.​

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

View attachment 937108

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.
Having Trump's family in the court room just acerbates the security problems, for no gains. Criminals have their families there to garner sympathy from the jury, the Trump jurors have already made up their minds on the case regardless of their testimony in voire dire.

Having Trump's family in the court room just acerbates the security problems, for no gains. Criminals have their families there to garner sympathy from the jury, the Trump jurors have already made up their minds on the case regardless of their testimony in voire dire.

Trump is playing the victim. He wants sympathy.

Trump was going to dominate the courtroom. Instead, he is shrinking.​

For months, the news coverage of Donald Trump’s legal ordeal eagerly amplified the four-times-indicted former president’s narcissistic spin: He would use his trials to his benefit, dominating the 2024 campaign.

Last August, the New York Times insisted that Trump’s trials display “an upside-down reality where criminal charges act as political assets — at least for the purpose of winning the Republican nomination.” The indictments were catnip for the media. (The Times insisted, “Mr. Trump’s indictments didn’t just occupy a 24-hour news cycle; the cases consumed whole weeks on both mainstream and conservative media, each following a pattern.”) Meanwhile, in a self-parody of the media’s frame that everything harms President Biden, Reuters announced, “Trump trials: A unique challenge for Biden’s presidential campaign.” Biden, not Trump, had the problem, you see.

A few months later, PBS NewsHour intoned at the civil New York trial: “The appearance demonstrated how deftly Trump has used his legal woes to benefit his campaign. ... And it gave Trump a fresh opportunity to rile up his base and gin his fundraising with claims that the cases he faces are nothing more than a coordinated attempt to damage his campaign.”

More sad shit. Poor Little Donnie from Queens.
Trump is doing the smart thing, keeping his mouth shut.

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

View attachment 937108

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.
At least he has a family unlike you. Childless leftist prog.
Trump betrayed all three of his wives and his children.
And nobody wants your stank puss move along now. You don't know anything about Trump. At least he actually gets married.

At least he has a family unlike you. Childless leftist prog.

And nobody wants your stank puss move along now. You don't know anything about Trump. At least he actually gets married.

He's an alley cat.

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

Trump is so arrogant.

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

You have an unhealthy obsession with Trump.

She's not on trial.
Why are we all accepting this irrational behavior from trump? If any of us defied the judge like this he’d hold us in contempt and put us in jail. He is not allowed to try this in the court of public opinion. Mr Trump. Never mind the media, your supporters or the campaign. You are on trial. You will be respectful and stop talking about the case. No one else is talking about the case.

Btw, how stupid is trump? If I were him I’d start tweeting from barons twitter account.

Forum List

Back