Why aren't you wearing an N95 Mask?

Just when it was clear the epidemic was out of control in the US, China began to brag about success controlling the virus. They issued conflicting information about number deaths and how widespread the virus actually was. Most of this was totally irrelevant to the American response to the virus.

This offers no direct evidence of a shutdown, or any proof for the theory that the virus emerged accidentally from the lab.

If there was such a shutdown, which has not been confirmed, it could be seen as evidence of a possibility being examined by U.S. intelligence agencies and alluded to by Trump administration officials, including the president — that the novel coronavirus emerged accidentally from the lab.

But that is one of several scenarios under consideration by U.S. intelligence agencies. Many scientists are skeptical, arguing that the more likely explanation is that the virus was transmitted to humans through animals in a Wuhan live produce market. The World Health Organization said Friday it believed the "wet" market played a role in the spread of the disease.

The proof that there was a release of the virus will be almost impossible to prove which fits in well with the Trump conspiracy theory. I'm sure as the election draws near, Trump will repeat his accusation of the a release of the virus over and over and allude to a possible intentional release which will become a fact among Trump supporters. All this is just to distract voters from Trump' lack management of the epidemic and shift the blame to china.

To blame China? Well WTF are you to blame? Where do you think this came from? Why did the government shutdown domestic travel in and out of Wuhan and allow international flights to continue? Of course they knew about it, all about it, and much earlier than they allowed the rest of the world to know.

As far as the WHO goes, I trust them about as much as I trust China.

The sad part of N95 and other mask. We are now getting closer to end of May. But we still having shortages of these items all over the country. Last week no more than 8 feet left of Trump. A president of Registered Nurse Association told Trump we have shortages of N95. Trump didn’t like it.

How Trump bungled this up amateurly is just incredibly unbelievable. All the orders from 3M and other manufacturers was only ordered late March to April. We also sent $millions of free supplies to China in January then China turned around and sell it to us in March.

Folks, normally we assume the CDC is pretty useless but this seems logical. Here is what they say in regards to masks which is what Saint Fauci parroted a month or so ago, before the Deep State medical establishment/DNC/MSM fake news began insisting wearing a mask means you care about others. As I said many times, wear leather gloves during flu season when in public. Without gloves germs get under you fingernails and washing hands for 20 minutes will not get them out, and then when you pick your nose, you got it.

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure.

Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Masks are useful when woodworking, cutting the lawn, and changing brake pad though.

Masks are not a guarantee, just an aid. Our death tolls are fudged in this country. If I have a heart attack, die on the way to the hospital, and they check my blood and find Covid, they rule it a Covid death. In many Covid cases, the virus had nothing to do with the death.

I wear a mask when out in public. I use several layers of tissue paper or paper towel behind the mask against my nose and mouth for extra protection. I sanitize my hands when I leave the car, and do the same first thing after getting back into the car. I never wear gloves. Gloves are the worst thing anybody can do. If you are going to touch your eyes, nose or mouth, it doesn't matter if you do it with your bare hands or with gloves on.
I agree of opening the economy as long as we practice the same precautions just like what/how you described it.

If you die of heart attack they will not ruled as Covid death. First they will check your medical history. Your heart attack enzymes is far greater in high volume, linearity and repeatability compared to CV-19 virus.
On a death certificate there are two causes of death, immediate and underlying cause. So if you enter the hospital with Covid 19 and your conditions worsens and you are put on a ventilator and die with heart failure after few days later. The immediate cause of death will be heart failure and the underlying cause will be covid 19.
Agree but I used Ray scenario of event( If you die of heart attack on the way).

The sad part of N95 and other mask. We are now getting closer to end of May. But we still having shortages of these items all over the country. Last week no more than 8 feet left of Trump. A president of Registered Nurse Association told Trump we have shortages of N95. Trump didn’t like it.

How Trump bungled this up amateurly is just incredibly unbelievable. All the orders from 3M and other manufacturers was only ordered late March to April. We also sent $millions of free supplies to China in January then China turned around and sell it to us in March.
Last month we have shortages of swab. Think about that.

Farmers are losing or scrapping millions of agricultural products. We are going to buy more food from Mexico and more from China. Bail out farmers $28 billions in last 2 years and $19 billions this year. All of that because of stupid Trade wars.

Everyone I get close enough to to infect, on the off chance I may have it, consented to me being that close to them.

Really? So the person in front of you in the grocery store checkout line got your consent to be two feet away from you?
I was a mean, anti-social person before this, I don't get that close to people anyway.
The only way you have to worry about what I have is when your wife comes home from my place, but at least she'll be in a good mood.
You're welcome.

Family is a no no little man.

You go so far as call him a man?
We were originally told to save PPE for healthcare.
The surgical clinic my wife works for is running short, so I see the use of N95 masks as unhelpful and selfish to our healthcare workers.
Anything less than a proper mask is useless and nothing but virtue signaling.

My niece made masks for everybody in the family. Of course, they are not N-95's. She told me not to worry as the fabric she created the masks from are pretty protective for myself and others. She suggested that if I wear it frequently, perhaps spray it with Lysol at the end of the day. Every other day use, if there is any Covid on it, it will die on it's own.

While she is only a waitress at a restaurant in Florida, she is also a college graduate with a biology degree, hoping for a break in a medical laboratory. I place my trust in her judgment and education her truck driver Uncle doesn't have.

I don't doubt your niece doesn't have a biology degree but I would ask her if she is sure about spraying the lysol into the mask. I had read in a science magazine you shouldn't do that but rather after wearing put it in sun for a few hours. I know where your located probably doesn't have the amount of daily sunlight we have in down here but ask her what she think's. I have N95 and regular surgical masks the surgical I throw away most of the time with one use but do put them in the sun for a few hours. The N95's I have I do find very restricted in my breathing but probably because I have copd. I only wear either or when I go into a store and will when I go to the doctor.

I'll ask her next time I see her, but her opinion is that if I only wear it every other day or so, no cleaning is required unless it's a personal desire. What I got off the internet is that the virus can last up to one day on paper and cloth products, but three days on plastic. Of course, as always, that is subject to change.

I don't wear the same one everyday and either place the one I took off in a paper bag or put it out in the sun for hours. I had bought my N95 at the end of January when I saw a letter from the Fl Dept of health to the Fl dept of Education. In early April when I saw things just might get out of hand ordered 50 of the surgical masks. I have thrown away about 10 of the surgical after wearing a couple times or if I went from one store to another. Maybe the lysol won't hurt you if you spray and then don't wear a few days.
Too bad the government didn't plan as well as you did.

They had the chance after all if the Fl Dept of health knew about it they had to have gotten their info from the Feds. BTW that letter said they had been monitoring it since end of November 2019.
The CIA informed the White House in December as to seriousness of outbreak in China and the likelihood that it would spread outside of China. In early January, the National Security Advisor met with Trump about the danger the virus posed to the US. Rick Bright testified before congress that he informed the head of HHS in January of the shortage of masks. The Pandemic Response Committed formed by Trump at end January was charged with looking into mask shortages. Apparently Trump had decided that managing the pandemic in the US was the responsibility of the states so the federal didn't order masks till late March. Too bad he didn't make this clear to the states back in January.

OK, now prove that Trump received that information. It was also contradicted by China's lies about the COVID-19.
A president gets all the information he wants to receive. The president's staff determines what to bring to his attention based on his priorities. If Donald Trump had determine that the pandemic was a high priority item, you can bet his staff would keep him informed. However, we all know Trump wants plausible deniability. How many times have we heard him say about his people and administration issues, "Don't know who that is", "Never heard that", "Never seen that". It seems quite obvious that in January and February, the President wanted to distance himself from the epidemic, downplay it's seriousness, and even deny it exist. He was gambling on it just fading away. Too bad he lost.

So what you're saying is that Trump did what Cuomo was doing, what Piglosi was doing, what DeBlazio was doing, what Fauci was doing. Did you know that during the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were trying to pass a bill to stop Trump from issuing travel bans? How serious were they taking it?
It's not the job of a governor nor Speaker of House to track a pandemic and create a national response. Despite what Trump might say, protecting the nation is his responsibility. Attempting to shift the blame for America's pitiful pandemic response to the democrats, Obama, the WHO, China, the governors, and our hospitals is not going to fly, no matter how many times Trump says it. The buck does stop with president.

No it does not, especially when our government agencies were mostly responsible. I never said it was the job of Governors, Mayors or the Speaker of the House. I'm merely pointing out that nobody had any idea how bad this could or would get. My father is 88 years old, and in spite of growing up in extreme poverty, he said he's never experienced anything like this in his life.

When we used to talk about the great economy under President Trump, the left always inserted how it was really Hussein's economy that Trump came in with. Now that we are facing such a crisis, don't bring anybody into the mix. The buck stops at the President. It's amazing.

Those agencies that you’re holding responsible are part of the Trump administration. They work for Trump. And their director serves at his pleasure. Their performance is his responsibility and that responsibility cannot transferred or denied. As a CEO, he is well aware of this but he wants you to believe that he bears no responsibility for what any his agencies do.

In regard to the US response to the virus, the responsibility falls directly on the president because he failed to make the response to virus a priority within his administration. In fact he did just opposite. He called the virus just the common flu. He ridiculed the news media for raising the alarm and called it a hoax. When the subject of the virus would come up he claimed it was all under control. When this is the opinion of your boss, how high a priority would you give it? The CDC sure didn’t give it much priority in getting test kits that worked and FEMA who’s responsible for maintaining supplies and equipment needed in a national emergency certainly did nothing to increase the stockpile of PPEs and ventilators.

In short, the president sets the policy and the agencies carry out the tasks needed to fulfill the president’s policy. And that just didn’t happen and there is no one to blame but the president.

Last month we have shortages of swab. Think about that.

Farmers are losing or scrapping millions of agricultural products. We are going to buy more food from Mexico and more from China. Bail out farmers $28 billions in last 2 years and $19 billions this year. All of that because of stupid Trade wars.
I just read this morning that the state receive a large order of swabs. Turns out they are Q tips which are not sterile and not individually sealed as required for testing.

Just when it was clear the epidemic was out of control in the US, China began to brag about success controlling the virus. They issued conflicting information about number deaths and how widespread the virus actually was. Most of this was totally irrelevant to the American response to the virus.

This offers no direct evidence of a shutdown, or any proof for the theory that the virus emerged accidentally from the lab.

If there was such a shutdown, which has not been confirmed, it could be seen as evidence of a possibility being examined by U.S. intelligence agencies and alluded to by Trump administration officials, including the president — that the novel coronavirus emerged accidentally from the lab.

But that is one of several scenarios under consideration by U.S. intelligence agencies. Many scientists are skeptical, arguing that the more likely explanation is that the virus was transmitted to humans through animals in a Wuhan live produce market. The World Health Organization said Friday it believed the "wet" market played a role in the spread of the disease.

The proof that there was a release of the virus will be almost impossible to prove which fits in well with the Trump conspiracy theory. I'm sure as the election draws near, Trump will repeat his accusation of the a release of the virus over and over and allude to a possible intentional release which will become a fact among Trump supporters. All this is just to distract voters from Trump' lack management of the epidemic and shift the blame to china.

To blame China? Well WTF are you to blame? Where do you think this came from? Why did the government shutdown domestic travel in and out of Wuhan and allow international flights to continue? Of course they knew about it, all about it, and much earlier than they allowed the rest of the world to know.

You should not blame China for the virus any more than you should blame Canada for a northern blizzard. The fact that it was first discovered in China does not mean China is responsible for it. However, how a nation reacts to the virus is a different matter. As we have seen, some countries have done a great job managing the epidemic and others have been miserable failures. The responsibility for their success or failure lies with the leadership.

In regard to the US response to the virus, the responsibility falls directly on the president because he failed to make the response to virus a priority within his administration. In fact he did just opposite. He called the virus just the common flu. He ridiculed the news media for raising the alarm and called it a hoax. When the subject of the virus would come up he claimed it was all under control. When this is the opinion of your boss, how high a priority would you give it? The CDC sure didn’t give it much priority in getting test kits that worked and FEMA who’s responsible for maintaining supplies and equipment needed in a national emergency certainly did nothing to increase the stockpile of PPEs and ventilators.

In short, the president sets the policy and the agencies carry out the tasks needed to fulfill the president’s policy. And that just didn’t happen and there is no one to blame but the president.

You do an excellent job of weaving facts with lies.

Look...leave the N95s for the professionals who STILL can't get them due to Trump's poor planning.

Wear a CLOTH MASK to keep YOUR spew from infecting me.

Thank you

You should not blame China for the virus any more than you should blame Canada for a northern blizzard. The fact that it was first discovered in China does not mean China is responsible for it. However, how a nation reacts to the virus is a different matter. As we have seen, some countries have done a great job managing the epidemic and others have been miserable failures. The responsibility for their success or failure lies with the leadership.

Actually it lies with the kind of government you have. Ours is loaded with agencies and bureaucracies all with red tape that made this a true tragedy. Then you have the Democrats out there getting in the way of Trump trying to take control of the problem.

Canada was not experimenting with blizzards. The Wuhan lab was experimenting with Covid. I understand how badly TDS can interfere with common sense.

Everyone I get close enough to to infect, on the off chance I may have it, consented to me being that close to them.

Really? So the person in front of you in the grocery store checkout line got your consent to be two feet away from you?
I was a mean, anti-social person before this, I don't get that close to people anyway.
The only way you have to worry about what I have is when your wife comes home from my place, but at least she'll be in a good mood.
You're welcome.

The surgical clinic my wife works for is running short, so I see the use of N95 masks as unhelpful and selfish to our healthcare workers.

My niece made masks for everybody in the family. Of course, they are not N-95's. She told me not to worry as the fabric she created the masks from are pretty protective for myself and others. She suggested that if I wear it frequently, perhaps spray it with Lysol at the end of the day. Every other day use, if there is any Covid on it, it will die on it's own.

While she is only a waitress at a restaurant in Florida, she is also a college graduate with a biology degree, hoping for a break in a medical laboratory. I place my trust in her judgment and education her truck driver Uncle doesn't have.

I don't doubt your niece doesn't have a biology degree but I would ask her if she is sure about spraying the lysol into the mask. I had read in a science magazine you shouldn't do that but rather after wearing put it in sun for a few hours. I know where your located probably doesn't have the amount of daily sunlight we have in down here but ask her what she think's. I have N95 and regular surgical masks the surgical I throw away most of the time with one use but do put them in the sun for a few hours. The N95's I have I do find very restricted in my breathing but probably because I have copd. I only wear either or when I go into a store and will when I go to the doctor.

I'll ask her next time I see her, but her opinion is that if I only wear it every other day or so, no cleaning is required unless it's a personal desire. What I got off the internet is that the virus can last up to one day on paper and cloth products, but three days on plastic. Of course, as always, that is subject to change.

I don't wear the same one everyday and either place the one I took off in a paper bag or put it out in the sun for hours. I had bought my N95 at the end of January when I saw a letter from the Fl Dept of health to the Fl dept of Education. In early April when I saw things just might get out of hand ordered 50 of the surgical masks. I have thrown away about 10 of the surgical after wearing a couple times or if I went from one store to another. Maybe the lysol won't hurt you if you spray and then don't wear a few days.

They had the chance after all if the Fl Dept of health knew about it they had to have gotten their info from the Feds. BTW that letter said they had been monitoring it since end of November 2019.
The CIA informed the White House in December as to seriousness of outbreak in China and the likelihood that it would spread outside of China. In early January, the National Security Advisor met with Trump about the danger the virus posed to the US. Rick Bright testified before congress that he informed the head of HHS in January of the shortage of masks. The Pandemic Response Committed formed by Trump at end January was charged with looking into mask shortages. Apparently Trump had decided that managing the pandemic in the US was the responsibility of the states so the federal didn't order masks till late March. Too bad he didn't make this clear to the states back in January.

OK, now prove that Trump received that information. It was also contradicted by China's lies about the COVID-19.
A president gets all the information he wants to receive. The president's staff determines what to bring to his attention based on his priorities. If Donald Trump had determine that the pandemic was a high priority item, you can bet his staff would keep him informed. However, we all know Trump wants plausible deniability. How many times have we heard him say about his people and administration issues, "Don't know who that is", "Never heard that", "Never seen that". It seems quite obvious that in January and February, the President wanted to distance himself from the epidemic, downplay it's seriousness, and even deny it exist. He was gambling on it just fading away. Too bad he lost.

So what you're saying is that Trump did what Cuomo was doing, what Piglosi was doing, what DeBlazio was doing, what Fauci was doing. Did you know that during the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were trying to pass a bill to stop Trump from issuing travel bans? How serious were they taking it?
It's not the job of a governor nor Speaker of House to track a pandemic and create a national response. Despite what Trump might say, protecting the nation is his responsibility. Attempting to shift the blame for America's pitiful pandemic response to the democrats, Obama, the WHO, China, the governors, and our hospitals is not going to fly, no matter how many times Trump says it. The buck does stop with president.

No it does not, especially when our government agencies were mostly responsible. I never said it was the job of Governors, Mayors or the Speaker of the House. I'm merely pointing out that nobody had any idea how bad this could or would get. My father is 88 years old, and in spite of growing up in extreme poverty, he said he's never experienced anything like this in his life.

When we used to talk about the great economy under President Trump, the left always inserted how it was really Hussein's economy that Trump came in with. Now that we are facing such a crisis, don't bring anybody into the mix. The buck stops at the President. It's amazing.

Those agencies that you’re holding responsible are part of the Trump administration. They work for Trump. And their director serves at his pleasure. Their performance is his responsibility and that responsibility cannot transferred or denied. As a CEO, he is well aware of this but he wants you to believe that he bears no responsibility for what any his agencies do.

You on the left keep trying that. But most voters don't have severe TDS. Trying to blame a President for a virus that came out of China and affected over 180 countries won't fly in November.

We breathe in about a hundred million viruses a day and our immune system fights them off. Im not wearing a mask and suppressing my immune system or lowering it to dangerous levels.
You should be volunteering to fight Ebola then. No need to wear masks for protective gear- count on that Ebola virus to build up your immune system.

Ebola zaire has a 70 percent mortality rate and isn't transmitted through the air. There is no comparison between ebola zaire and covid 19. None.

N95 masks provide near complete protection for the wearer and others. Suppose there were enough for everyone in the country, imagine how few cases there would be. Business and schools could open almost immediately with little danger to employees and customers or students and teachers. So why aren’t we doing it?

As it turns out, the cost of manufacturing an N95 mask is only about 58 cents. The CDC recommends masks are changed every 8 hours of use. It might be a lot less for non-healthcare employees. Assuming a mask could be made available for $1 each and all employers and schools were required to provide masks for employees and students, the cost would be about $15 a month for each full time employee or student. The general public would be required to wear N95 masks in public places with the federal government subsidizing the cost for low income families.

Although the cost is high, about 4 or 5 billion a month it’s a lot less than what the epidemic is costing the country, not to mention the loss of lives and the disruption to the lives of hundreds of millions of people. We could open up schools and business as soon as the masks were available and we probably could do away with most restrictions. If the program was successful, there’s a good chance the virus could be almost eliminated within a few months. Sporting events and concerts and other mass gathering could continue. So why isn't it even being considered?
Wearing a mask and no gloves is pointless
Shit, guys can't even wash their hands after using the restroom
Furthermore, the mexicans wipe their ass and leave the fucking toilet paper
on the fucking floor in the guys bathroom and the sanitary fixture in the woman's

Get sick and get it over with

Some of us don't have that option. We die.
Wow...I'm sorry you are living in fear right now
I am not being sarcastic either, I am serious

What is different right now then before

The virus doesn't kill you, the worst of the possibilities do

You may die from viral pneumonia but not because of it or a virus
You died because God required your soul....He determined when before you
Your life is not at the mercy of some fucking virus

We all know death is certain, only He knows how and when

N95 masks provide near complete protection for the wearer and others. Suppose there were enough for everyone in the country, imagine how few cases there would be. Business and schools could open almost immediately with little danger to employees and customers or students and teachers. So why aren’t we doing it?

As it turns out, the cost of manufacturing an N95 mask is only about 58 cents. The CDC recommends masks are changed every 8 hours of use. It might be a lot less for non-healthcare employees. Assuming a mask could be made available for $1 each and all employers and schools were required to provide masks for employees and students, the cost would be about $15 a month for each full time employee or student. The general public would be required to wear N95 masks in public places with the federal government subsidizing the cost for low income families.

Although the cost is high, about 4 or 5 billion a month it’s a lot less than what the epidemic is costing the country, not to mention the loss of lives and the disruption to the lives of hundreds of millions of people. We could open up schools and business as soon as the masks were available and we probably could do away with most restrictions. If the program was successful, there’s a good chance the virus could be almost eliminated within a few months. Sporting events and concerts and other mass gathering could continue. So why isn't it even being considered?
on the fucking floor in the guys bathroom and the sanitary fixture in the woman's

You are so f-ing stupid about this topic. Why don't you take a short walk in front of a long train and see how well you come out?

Actually it lies with the kind of government you have. Ours is loaded with agencies and bureaucracies all with red tape that made this a true tragedy. Then you have the Democrats out there getting in the way of Trump trying to take control of the problem.

Canada was not experimenting with blizzards. The Wuhan lab was experimenting with Covid. I understand how badly TDS can interfere with common sense.

Do you really think there is more bureaucracy in the US government than in the governments of China, Russia, UK, the EU, or any of the other major countries? The fact is the US has less bureaucracy and red tape than any of largest nations. In general, high income countries have more efficient governments than low income countries.

A small US government is nothing but a silly fantasy that the Right keeps perpetuating even though they vote for people that expand government. You can not have the security that most American want, that is a large military force, anti-terrorism, strong support for local and state government, environmental protection, and safety nets such as social security, medicare, medicaid, disaster recovery, etc, without government bureaucracy. Donald Trump entered office with a 3.99 billion dollar budget for 2016 and a federal employment of 2.77 million employees. The 2019 Budget is 4.4 billion with and federal employment of 2.88 million. Care to explain how Trump shrunk the size of goverment with a 10% increase in spending and a 4% increase in federal employment?

Wuhan Institute of Virology was been doing research on the coronavirus virus family for over 30 years and has the highest biological safety rating in world BSL-4 which makes accidental leaks, very unlikely. They are considered the world authority on the virus and is a world leader in vaccine development. They currently have a Covid 19 vaccine in phase 2 clinic trials. China said they will make the vaccine available to all countries and release the procedures used to produce it. China sees a vaccine as a key step in the road to global economic recovery which of course is of tremendous benefit to them. This explains why they have 5 vaccines in clinical trials.

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_federal_budget

Last edited:

You're welcome.

You on the left keep trying that. But most voters don't have severe TDS. Trying to blame a President for a virus that came out of China and affected over 180 countries won't fly in November.
No one is blaming Trump for the virus. They are blaming him for his response to it. The US has the worst record in fighting the virus of all major nations and Trump bears the responsibility, not China, not Obama, not the democrats, not the governors, not the hospitals, or anyone else he's tried to blamed.

You are so f-ing stupid about this topic. Why don't you take a short walk in front of a long train and see how well you come out?
Ok, I am so fucking stupid about this topic
No, i will not take a short walk in front of a long train
and I refuse to become a prisoner of your fears

You're welcome.

No one is blaming Trump for the virus. They are blaming him for his response to it. The US has the worst record in fighting the virus of all major nations and Trump bears the responsibility, not China, not Obama, not the democrats, not the governors, not the hospitals, or anyone else he's tried to blamed.

There is a lot of blame, mostly with our bureaucracies and agencies. They are the ones who held up any and all progress. I provided the links. And don't say the President can direct them to do things they refuse to do. He can't, and even if he could, what do you suppose the Democrats would be saying about Trump if he acted against their recommendations?

Our entire country is mired in red tape. That's what needs to change, virus or no virus. The only mistake Trump actually made was not closing down at least 80% of our bureaucracies and agencies when he first took office that we never needed in the first place.

You're welcome.

There is a lot of blame, mostly with our bureaucracies and agencies. They are the ones who held up any and all progress. I provided the links. And don't say the President can direct them to do things they refuse to do. He can't, and even if he could, what do you suppose the Democrats would be saying about Trump if he acted against their recommendations?

Our entire country is mired in red tape. That's what needs to change, virus or no virus. The only mistake Trump actually made was not closing down at least 80% of our bureaucracies and agencies when he first took office that we never needed in the first place.
Right, because even if we did have that pesky pandemic response team, they would have screwed everything up, right? What a joke of an argument. Dude, you have to have the government in some capacity or else you have anarchy!

Forum List

Back