Why aren't you wearing an N95 Mask?

Everyone I get close enough to to infect, on the off chance I may have it, consented to me being that close to them.

Really? So the person in front of you in the grocery store checkout line got your consent to be two feet away from you?
I was a mean, anti-social person before this, I don't get that close to people anyway.
The only way you have to worry about what I have is when your wife comes home from my place, but at least she'll be in a good mood.
You're welcome.

Family is a no no little man.

You go so far as call him a man?
We were originally told to save PPE for healthcare.
The surgical clinic my wife works for is running short, so I see the use of N95 masks as unhelpful and selfish to our healthcare workers.
Anything less than a proper mask is useless and nothing but virtue signaling.

My niece made masks for everybody in the family. Of course, they are not N-95's. She told me not to worry as the fabric she created the masks from are pretty protective for myself and others. She suggested that if I wear it frequently, perhaps spray it with Lysol at the end of the day. Every other day use, if there is any Covid on it, it will die on it's own.

While she is only a waitress at a restaurant in Florida, she is also a college graduate with a biology degree, hoping for a break in a medical laboratory. I place my trust in her judgment and education her truck driver Uncle doesn't have.

I don't doubt your niece doesn't have a biology degree but I would ask her if she is sure about spraying the lysol into the mask. I had read in a science magazine you shouldn't do that but rather after wearing put it in sun for a few hours. I know where your located probably doesn't have the amount of daily sunlight we have in down here but ask her what she think's. I have N95 and regular surgical masks the surgical I throw away most of the time with one use but do put them in the sun for a few hours. The N95's I have I do find very restricted in my breathing but probably because I have copd. I only wear either or when I go into a store and will when I go to the doctor.

I'll ask her next time I see her, but her opinion is that if I only wear it every other day or so, no cleaning is required unless it's a personal desire. What I got off the internet is that the virus can last up to one day on paper and cloth products, but three days on plastic. Of course, as always, that is subject to change.

I don't wear the same one everyday and either place the one I took off in a paper bag or put it out in the sun for hours. I had bought my N95 at the end of January when I saw a letter from the Fl Dept of health to the Fl dept of Education. In early April when I saw things just might get out of hand ordered 50 of the surgical masks. I have thrown away about 10 of the surgical after wearing a couple times or if I went from one store to another. Maybe the lysol won't hurt you if you spray and then don't wear a few days.
Too bad the government didn't plan as well as you did.

They had the chance after all if the Fl Dept of health knew about it they had to have gotten their info from the Feds. BTW that letter said they had been monitoring it since end of November 2019.
The CIA informed the White House in December as to seriousness of outbreak in China and the likelihood that it would spread outside of China. In early January, the National Security Advisor met with Trump about the danger the virus posed to the US. Rick Bright testified before congress that he informed the head of HHS in January of the shortage of masks. The Pandemic Response Committed formed by Trump at end January was charged with looking into mask shortages. Apparently Trump had decided that managing the pandemic in the US was the responsibility of the states so the federal didn't order masks till late March. Too bad he didn't make this clear to the states back in January.

OK, now prove that Trump received that information. It was also contradicted by China's lies about the COVID-19.
A president gets all the information he wants to receive. The president's staff determines what to bring to his attention based on his priorities. If Donald Trump had determine that the pandemic was a high priority item, you can bet his staff would keep him informed. However, we all know Trump wants plausible deniability. How many times have we heard him say about his people and administration issues, "Don't know who that is", "Never heard that", "Never seen that". It seems quite obvious that in January and February, the President wanted to distance himself from the epidemic, downplay it's seriousness, and even deny it exist. He was gambling on it just fading away. Too bad he lost.

So what you're saying is that Trump did what Cuomo was doing, what Piglosi was doing, what DeBlazio was doing, what Fauci was doing. Did you know that during the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were trying to pass a bill to stop Trump from issuing travel bans? How serious were they taking it?
It's not the job of a governor nor Speaker of House to track a pandemic and create a national response. Despite what Trump might say, protecting the nation is his responsibility. Attempting to shift the blame for America's pitiful pandemic response to the democrats, Obama, the WHO, China, the governors, and our hospitals is not going to fly, no matter how many times Trump says it. The buck does stop with president.

The estrogen is strong in this one.....

Everyone I get close enough to to infect, on the off chance I may have it, consented to me being that close to them.

Really? So the person in front of you in the grocery store checkout line got your consent to be two feet away from you?
I was a mean, anti-social person before this, I don't get that close to people anyway.
The only way you have to worry about what I have is when your wife comes home from my place, but at least she'll be in a good mood.
You're welcome.

The surgical clinic my wife works for is running short, so I see the use of N95 masks as unhelpful and selfish to our healthcare workers.

My niece made masks for everybody in the family. Of course, they are not N-95's. She told me not to worry as the fabric she created the masks from are pretty protective for myself and others. She suggested that if I wear it frequently, perhaps spray it with Lysol at the end of the day. Every other day use, if there is any Covid on it, it will die on it's own.

While she is only a waitress at a restaurant in Florida, she is also a college graduate with a biology degree, hoping for a break in a medical laboratory. I place my trust in her judgment and education her truck driver Uncle doesn't have.

I don't doubt your niece doesn't have a biology degree but I would ask her if she is sure about spraying the lysol into the mask. I had read in a science magazine you shouldn't do that but rather after wearing put it in sun for a few hours. I know where your located probably doesn't have the amount of daily sunlight we have in down here but ask her what she think's. I have N95 and regular surgical masks the surgical I throw away most of the time with one use but do put them in the sun for a few hours. The N95's I have I do find very restricted in my breathing but probably because I have copd. I only wear either or when I go into a store and will when I go to the doctor.

I'll ask her next time I see her, but her opinion is that if I only wear it every other day or so, no cleaning is required unless it's a personal desire. What I got off the internet is that the virus can last up to one day on paper and cloth products, but three days on plastic. Of course, as always, that is subject to change.

I don't wear the same one everyday and either place the one I took off in a paper bag or put it out in the sun for hours. I had bought my N95 at the end of January when I saw a letter from the Fl Dept of health to the Fl dept of Education. In early April when I saw things just might get out of hand ordered 50 of the surgical masks. I have thrown away about 10 of the surgical after wearing a couple times or if I went from one store to another. Maybe the lysol won't hurt you if you spray and then don't wear a few days.

They had the chance after all if the Fl Dept of health knew about it they had to have gotten their info from the Feds. BTW that letter said they had been monitoring it since end of November 2019.
The CIA informed the White House in December as to seriousness of outbreak in China and the likelihood that it would spread outside of China. In early January, the National Security Advisor met with Trump about the danger the virus posed to the US. Rick Bright testified before congress that he informed the head of HHS in January of the shortage of masks. The Pandemic Response Committed formed by Trump at end January was charged with looking into mask shortages. Apparently Trump had decided that managing the pandemic in the US was the responsibility of the states so the federal didn't order masks till late March. Too bad he didn't make this clear to the states back in January.

OK, now prove that Trump received that information. It was also contradicted by China's lies about the COVID-19.
A president gets all the information he wants to receive. The president's staff determines what to bring to his attention based on his priorities. If Donald Trump had determine that the pandemic was a high priority item, you can bet his staff would keep him informed. However, we all know Trump wants plausible deniability. How many times have we heard him say about his people and administration issues, "Don't know who that is", "Never heard that", "Never seen that". It seems quite obvious that in January and February, the President wanted to distance himself from the epidemic, downplay it's seriousness, and even deny it exist. He was gambling on it just fading away. Too bad he lost.

So what you're saying is that Trump did what Cuomo was doing, what Piglosi was doing, what DeBlazio was doing, what Fauci was doing. Did you know that during the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were trying to pass a bill to stop Trump from issuing travel bans? How serious were they taking it?
It's not the job of a governor nor Speaker of House to track a pandemic and create a national response. Despite what Trump might say, protecting the nation is his responsibility. Attempting to shift the blame for America's pitiful pandemic response to the democrats, Obama, the WHO, China, the governors, and our hospitals is not going to fly, no matter how many times Trump says it. The buck does stop with president.

What are you using as a template to judge this response, smartass?

N95 masks provide near complete protection for the wearer and others. Suppose there were enough for everyone in the country, imagine how few cases there would be. Business and schools could open almost immediately with little danger to employees and customers or students and teachers. So why aren’t we doing it?

As it turns out, the cost of manufacturing an N95 mask is only about 58 cents. The CDC recommends masks are changed every 8 hours of use. It might be a lot less for non-healthcare employees. Assuming a mask could be made available for $1 each and all employers and schools were required to provide masks for employees and students, the cost would be about $15 a month for each full time employee or student. The general public would be required to wear N95 masks in public places with the federal government subsidizing the cost for low income families.

Although the cost is high, about 4 or 5 billion a month it’s a lot less than what the epidemic is costing the country, not to mention the loss of lives and the disruption to the lives of hundreds of millions of people. We could open up schools and business as soon as the masks were available and we probably could do away with most restrictions. If the program was successful, there’s a good chance the virus could be almost eliminated within a few months. Sporting events and concerts and other mass gathering could continue. So why isn't it even being considered?

The problems I see are the politics of govt and media are still distracting
people from focusing on the medical necessities, which are more involved:

Even N95 require proper fitting and training for users to put them on and remove them
without contamination by touching their faces. Not to mention issues of reusing and disinfecting them.

The next best alternatives are easier, by inserting filters into washable fabric masks:
(1) Merv 13 AC filters provide 97-99% filtration
(2) Autoshop "hydroknit" sheets folded in half (Toolbox or Sellar's brand)
help increase the filtration of cotton masks from 20-30% to 80-90%

Because of the high contamination factor with average users,
Social Distancing is still the most critical.

By the time you can explain the severity of the infectiousness
and precautions required, it would take mass education, training and access in every district anyway.

With the time, training, and effort it takes for average citizens to follow
medical precautions as seriously as hospital staff (many having
to go through retraining on PPE to protect against this more contagious virus),
by then, we would already set up democratized access to health care support
in every district to handle the populations directly, where the focus is on providing
faster testing and treatment.

The main barrier is the politics, which obstructs the response to the precautions
where people do not trust the media and constantly changing instructions.

The majority of effort is on addressing those political barriers and obstructions first.
Without that, we don't stand much of a chance of getting on the same page with the medical precautions.

After getting politics out of the way, and focusing on the medical science, then people
will naturally find and follow the best practices and precautions in that same process.

NOTE: I have been reusing one N95 mask left over from Harvey.
And use Autoshop filter inserts under a fabric mask I reuse.
But I mainly rely on staying away from anyone else, especially people
who do not take social distancing or masks seriously as doctors do.
If I meet with people who do not always wear masks when around others,
I just check on symptoms for the next 1-2 weeks and avoid contact.
I am pretty much relying on "asymptomatic spread to have milder reactions"
and do not think our local resources are fully prepared for the aggressive reactions or spread.
It looks like a lot of that can be avoided by catching the early stages of infection
and treating consistently with hydroxychloroquine to prevent further escalation.

Most people I have checked in with are either okay with just social distancing and masks,
or they "assume" the viral reactions will stay mild, with only a few exceptional cases,
and aren't that worried. So they are more worried about either the economic recovery,
the political manipulations, or the panic mongering, rather than the virus or contagion itself.

Last edited:
Folks, normally we assume the CDC is pretty useless but this seems logical. Here is what they say in regards to masks which is what Saint Fauci parroted a month or so ago, before the Deep State medical establishment/DNC/MSM fake news began insisting wearing a mask means you care about others. As I said many times, wear leather gloves during flu season when in public. Without gloves germs get under you fingernails and washing hands for 20 minutes will not get them out, and then when you pick your nose, you got it.

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure.

Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Masks are useful when woodworking, cutting the lawn, and changing brake pad though.

Masks are not a guarantee, just an aid. Our death tolls are fudged in this country. If I have a heart attack, die on the way to the hospital, and they check my blood and find Covid, they rule it a Covid death. In many Covid cases, the virus had nothing to do with the death.

I wear a mask when out in public. I use several layers of tissue paper or paper towel behind the mask against my nose and mouth for extra protection. I sanitize my hands when I leave the car, and do the same first thing after getting back into the car. I never wear gloves. Gloves are the worst thing anybody can do. If you are going to touch your eyes, nose or mouth, it doesn't matter if you do it with your bare hands or with gloves on.
I agree of opening the economy as long as we practice the same precautions just like what/how you described it.

If you die of heart attack they will not ruled as Covid death. First they will check your medical history. Your heart attack enzymes is far greater in high volume, linearity and repeatability compared to CV-19 virus.

You're welcome.

Hey Flopper, I have a newsflash for you. During that time period, Trump was facing an impeachment trial thanks to the libtards. Too bad you are a victim of TDS.
Impeach ended in Feb, Trump was never required to attend in person or otherwise. Presidents are informed of anything of major concern daily. and have a huge staff too make that happen. no president is perfect, but that's just a cop out.
No, that is reality. The Chinese and WHO were lying about the COVID-19. Surely you remember that.
China lies to enhance it's image and political position as does every other government on earth. However, I seen nothing that they said that has impeded the US in responding to the virus. China issued a warning in December as to the seriousness of the outbreak. Even though they had no scientific proof of human to human transmission, in early January they released the genome of the virus giving the world the information needed to start creating test kits. In the middle of January they confirmed they did not have scientific proof of human to human transmission. A few days later they announced human to human transmission along with the proof.

Just when it was clear the epidemic was out of control in the US, China began to bragging about success controlling the virus. They issued conflicting information about number deaths and how widespread the virus actually was. Most of this was totally irrelevant to the American response to the virus.

Simple truth is Trump needs a scapegoat because he knows the democrats are going to roast his ass in the fall over his poor performance in responding to the virus and his lack of management a national level.

Last edited:
N95 masks provide near complete protection for the wearer and others. Suppose there were enough for everyone in the country, imagine how few cases there would be. Business and schools could open almost immediately with little danger to employees and customers or students and teachers. So why aren’t we doing it?

As it turns out, the cost of manufacturing an N95 mask is only about 58 cents. The CDC recommends masks are changed every 8 hours of use. It might be a lot less for non-healthcare employees. Assuming a mask could be made available for $1 each and all employers and schools were required to provide masks for employees and students, the cost would be about $15 a month for each full time employee or student. The general public would be required to wear N95 masks in public places with the federal government subsidizing the cost for low income families.

Although the cost is high, about 4 or 5 billion a month it’s a lot less than what the epidemic is costing the country, not to mention the loss of lives and the disruption to the lives of hundreds of millions of people. We could open up schools and business as soon as the masks were available and we probably could do away with most restrictions. If the program was successful, there’s a good chance the virus could be almost eliminated within a few months. Sporting events and concerts and other mass gathering could continue. So why isn't it even being considered?
I would be wearing one if we could get one- we ordered ours in March- expected delivery is June.

You're welcome.

No it does not, especially when our government agencies were mostly responsible. I never said it was the job of Governors, Mayors or the Speaker of the House. I'm merely pointing out that nobody had any idea how bad this could or would get. My father is 88 years old, and in spite of growing up in extreme poverty, he said he's never experienced anything like this in his life.

When we used to talk about the great economy under President Trump, the left always inserted how it was really Hussein's economy that Trump came in with. Now that we are facing such a crisis, don't bring anybody into the mix. The buck stops at the President. It's amazing.

We breathe in about a hundred million viruses a day and our immune system fights them off. Im not wearing a mask and suppressing my immune system or lowering it to dangerous levels.
You should be volunteering to fight Ebola then. No need to wear masks for protective gear- count on that Ebola virus to build up your immune system.

You're welcome.

Hey Flopper, I have a newsflash for you. During that time period, Trump was facing an impeachment trial thanks to the libtards. Too bad you are a victim of TDS.
Impeach ended in Feb, Trump was never required to attend in person or otherwise. Presidents are informed of anything of major concern daily. and have a huge staff too make that happen. no president is perfect, but that's just a cop out.
No, that is reality. The Chinese and WHO were lying about the COVID-19. Surely you remember that.
China lies to enhance it's image and political position as does every other government on earth. However, I seen nothing that they said that has impeded the US in responding to the virus. The government issued a warning in December as to the seriousness of the outbreak. Even though they had no scientific proof of human to human transmission, in early January they released the genome of the virus giving the world the information needed to start creating test kits. In the middle of January they confirmed they did not have scientific proof of human to human transmission. A few days later they announced human to human transmission along with the proof.

Just when it was clear the epidemic was out of control in the US, China began to brag about success controlling the virus. They issued conflicting information about number deaths and how widespread the virus actually was. Most of this was totally irrelevant to the American response to the virus.

Simple truth is Trump needs a scapegoat because he knows the democrats are going to roast his ass in the fall over his poor performance in responding to virus and his lack of management a national level.

When was the first case of COVID-19 in the US again? You won't answer because it is an inconvenient truth.

Just when it was clear the epidemic was out of control in the US, China began to brag about success controlling the virus. They issued conflicting information about number deaths and how widespread the virus actually was. Most of this was totally irrelevant to the American response to the virus.

You're welcome.

No it does not, especially when our government agencies were mostly responsible. I never said it was the job of Governors, Mayors or the Speaker of the House. I'm merely pointing out that nobody had any idea how bad this could or would get. My father is 88 years old, and in spite of growing up in extreme poverty, he said he's never experienced anything like this in his life.

When we used to talk about the great economy under President Trump, the left always inserted how it was really Hussein's economy that Trump came in with. Now that we are facing such a crisis, don't bring anybody into the mix. The buck stops at the President. It's amazing.

Well we all know that Trump does not believe that any buck stops with him- unless it goes into his pocket.

I think it is perfectly reasonable to be proud of the economy under Trump- as long as you acknowledge that he inherited an economy that had been expanding for some 6 years under Obama.

But preparing for a future pandemic is like preparing for a future war. You can blame your predecesor to a certain degree and for a certain time period for not being prepared- and certainly Trump blamed Obama for our military not being as prepared as he said it needed to be. But we have a situation that is just as predictable as any future war- and Trump failed for plan for it, and has failed on its execution.

Trump certainly doesn't want the buck to stop with him- which is why he is lashing out to blame anyone and everyone he can think of- for his own failures in leadership.

Folks, normally we assume the CDC is pretty useless but this seems logical. Here is what they say in regards to masks which is what Saint Fauci parroted a month or so ago, before the Deep State medical establishment/DNC/MSM fake news began insisting wearing a mask means you care about others. As I said many times, wear leather gloves during flu season when in public. Without gloves germs get under you fingernails and washing hands for 20 minutes will not get them out, and then when you pick your nose, you got it.

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure.

Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Masks are useful when woodworking, cutting the lawn, and changing brake pad though.

Masks are not a guarantee, just an aid. Our death tolls are fudged in this country. If I have a heart attack, die on the way to the hospital, and they check my blood and find Covid, they rule it a Covid death. In many Covid cases, the virus had nothing to do with the death.

I wear a mask when out in public. I use several layers of tissue paper or paper towel behind the mask against my nose and mouth for extra protection. I sanitize my hands when I leave the car, and do the same first thing after getting back into the car. I never wear gloves. Gloves are the worst thing anybody can do. If you are going to touch your eyes, nose or mouth, it doesn't matter if you do it with your bare hands or with gloves on.
I agree of opening the economy as long as we practice the same precautions just like what/how you described it.

If you die of heart attack they will not ruled as Covid death. First they will check your medical history. Your heart attack enzymes is far greater in high volume, linearity and repeatability compared to CV-19 virus.
On a death certificate there are two causes of death, immediate and underlying cause. So if you enter the hospital with Covid 19 and your conditions worsens and you are put on a ventilator and die with heart failure after few days later. The immediate cause of death will be heart failure and the underlying cause will be covid 19.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Well we all know that Trump does not believe that any buck stops with him- unless it goes into his pocket.

I think it is perfectly reasonable to be proud of the economy under Trump- as long as you acknowledge that he inherited an economy that had been expanding for some 6 years under Obama.

But preparing for a future pandemic is like preparing for a future war. You can blame your predecesor to a certain degree and for a certain time period for not being prepared- and certainly Trump blamed Obama for our military not being as prepared as he said it needed to be. But we have a situation that is just as predictable as any future war- and Trump failed for plan for it, and has failed on its execution.

Trump certainly doesn't want the buck to stop with him- which is why he is lashing out to blame anyone and everyone he can think of- for his own failures in leadership.

HIs leadership is far from failing except to the TDS people. When the WHO issued a warning about the virus, Trump took action the very next day. The WHO, working in concert with the Chinese government to suppress needed information leads me to believe this virus has been in our country much longer than reported.

Wearing a mask and no gloves is pointless
Shit, guys can't even wash their hands after using the restroom
Furthermore, the mexicans wipe their ass and leave the fucking toilet paper
on the fucking floor in the guys bathroom and the sanitary fixture in the woman's

Get sick and get it over with

Problem is some people don't get over it. They die.
Since when do we stop life because life is happening

If 7/10 people were dying I'd get it

There are people who exercise, eat healthy, don't smoke, drink or use drugs
and have a heart attack and die in their 30's

We all die

Yes we do. The only point I was making is that getting the virus and stopping it that way is not applicable to everybody. I certainly can't do that. If I catch it, I'm at high risk of not recovering.

There is no right or wrong decision here. Life or economics are at risk no matter which way we decide to go.

Like a lot of things in life there is a need for a balance...

I am sorry but WH has made some bad calls so far and is pushing for a quick back due election fears... We know this because he and his supporters accuses anyone who doesn't agree with him as trying to ruin the economy to hamper his election chances.

Truth is there is plenty of people like CDC, responsible Governors, etc etc... who aren't just looking at what is happening in the world but also what is happening in other countries.. Germany had hot spots and quickly identified them earlier this week and shut a region down again. This didn't take over the country because Germany is testing at levels fairly higher than US... So is Ireland, Denmark and even New Zealand (yes the country who have 10 new cases in the last 10 days and none for 4 days)...

So balance is there... This Trump Supporters calls is open and forget the science because it is awkward is reckless and dangerous...
I agree. If the pandemic had hit in Trump's first year or so year in office, he might have been more interested in providing an adequate response to the virus, even thou it hurt the economy but in an election year he has go after the votes and to him that means to open businesses and get people back to work. Of course he's gambling on the voters ignoring the cost in human lives which may well be over 200,000 by election day.
You know what, I can't believe I'm actually going to have to say this to you...
you are talking out your ass

1. You are aware this all occurred during flu season, yes
2. You do know 650,000 people die a year from viruses, yes
3. Are you aware they replaced the H1N1 vaccine virus strain with a live virus?
Oh yeah, just for the Northern Hemisphere
4. Are you aware that knuckleheads who got a flu shot became carriers and could infect others
5. Are you aware it was egg based and less effective to bind and induce an immune response
Oh yeah, this applied to the Northern Hemisphere, WHO recommended SH use cell based
6. Are you aware this was in the last 2 years
7. Are you aware they replaced the H7 master for flu shots the last 2 years
Why...because they had a USELESS H7 STOCKPILE of a master strain
(they had been using since '09, with minimal tweaks and only 10%-60% affective)
AND AN ANTIGENIC VARIANT OF A HPAI H7N9 SUBTYPE EMERGING IN CHINA
IN THE VERY WUHAN VIRUS EPICENTER THAT HAD PANDEMIC POTENTIAL

THE 6TH WAVE IN APRIL 2019 THAT HAD BEEN ONGOING SINCE 2013
AFTER A YEAR WITHOUT CASES(18) SINCE CHANGING
THE POULTRY VACCINE STRAIN AFTER THE 5TH WAVE(16/17)

IT WENT FROM H7N9
TO HPAI H7N9
TO ANTIGENIC VARIANT HPAI H7N9 SUBTYPE
BECAUSE OF VACCINES...VACCINES THEY THROW TOGETHER
USING OTHER PROTEINS FROM OTHER VIRUSES TO FILL GAPS
IN THE VIRUS SEQUENCE THEY NEED WHOLE TO PRODUCE A VACCINE FAST
BECAUSE THEY ARE LOSING SO MUCH MONEY CULLING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS
OF PIGS AND CHICKENS BECAUSE THEY KEEP GETTING AI AND SWINE VIRUSES

BECAUSE THESE PIGS AND CHICKENS ARE WALKING IN THEIR SHIT AND PISS
ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER IN ENCLOSURES UNSANITARY AND INHUMAN
THESE ANIMALS GET DISEASES BECAUSE OF THEIR CONDITIONS
NOT BECAUSE A FUCKING PATHOGEN JUMPED OFF A FUCKING BAT

HYPOTHESIS...DID YOU KNOW THAT
PHYLOGENETIC TREES ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT BASED ON FACT

AFRICAN SWINE FEVER....ANOTHER CURRENT OUTBREAK IN NASTY CHINA
WHICH HAS BEEN SPREADING ACROSS EUROPE

WELL THATS WHAT WHO NAMED IT....
CAUSE GOD FORBID THEY HAVE TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT
FOR WHY THEY ARE RELEVANT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM

WHO MADE CHANGES IN MARCH 2019 TO 2019/20 NORTHERN HEMISPHERE FLU VACCINES
THEY SWITCHED OUT H7 FOR H3

WHY WERE CHINAS DEATH NUMBERS LOW
THEY ALREADY HAD A VACCINE THEY HAD BEEN USING
WHY WERE THEIR CASES SO HIGH
BECAUSE OF HOW THEY DETERMINED POSITIVE CASES

WHY WERENT CHILDREN IN CHINA AFFECTED
THEY VACCINATED THEM

WHY ARE CHILDREN HERE BEING AFFLICTED WITH SHIT NOW
DID YOU KNOW THEY STARTING USING LIVE VIRUSES
IN CHILDHOOD VACCINES RECENTLY FOR A STUDY...ME NEITHER

TRUMP DIDNT ACT SOONER
GUESS WHAT...WE CANT ACT NOW
BECAUSE WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH

AND THAT WILL TAKE LONGER THAN IT SHOULD
BECAUSE THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARENT GOING TO ADMIT
THEIR VACCINES ARE CAUSING ALL THESE FUCKING PROBLEMS

I'll leave links to shit I stated...i'm taking my dog out
I can't believe you waste your time writing a collection of unrelated facts, half truths, and lies that are off topic, and no one is going to waste their time reading.
Let me give it a shot.

on the fucking floor in the guys bathroom and the sanitary fixture in the woman's

We all die

Yes we do. The only point I was making is that getting the virus and stopping it that way is not applicable to everybody. I certainly can't do that. If I catch it, I'm at high risk of not recovering.

There is no right or wrong decision here. Life or economics are at risk no matter which way we decide to go.

I am sorry but WH has made some bad calls so far and is pushing for a quick back due election fears... We know this because he and his supporters accuses anyone who doesn't agree with him as trying to ruin the economy to hamper his election chances.

Truth is there is plenty of people like CDC, responsible Governors, etc etc... who aren't just looking at what is happening in the world but also what is happening in other countries.. Germany had hot spots and quickly identified them earlier this week and shut a region down again. This didn't take over the country because Germany is testing at levels fairly higher than US... So is Ireland, Denmark and even New Zealand (yes the country who have 10 new cases in the last 10 days and none for 4 days)...

So balance is there... This Trump Supporters calls is open and forget the science because it is awkward is reckless and dangerous...
I agree. If the pandemic had hit in Trump's first year or so year in office, he might have been more interested in providing an adequate response to the virus, even thou it hurt the economy but in an election year he has go after the votes and to him that means to open businesses and get people back to work. Of course he's gambling on the voters ignoring the cost in human lives which may well be over 200,000 by election day.

4. Are you aware that knuckleheads who got a flu shot became carriers and could infect others
5. Are you aware it was egg based and less effective to bind and induce an immune response
Oh yeah, this applied to the Northern Hemisphere, WHO recommended SH use cell based

IT WENT FROM H7N9
TO HPAI H7N9

THEY VACCINATED THEM

TRUMP DIDNT ACT SOONER

Already then...... Chinese children was infected by higher numbers compared to US children. That’s all I want to say.
I don’t want to make comments on the rest.

We all die

IT WENT FROM H7N9
TO HPAI H7N9

THEY VACCINATED THEM

TRUMP DIDNT ACT SOONER

I can't believe you waste your time writing a collection of unrelated facts, half truths, and lies that are off topic, and no one is going to waste their time reading.
As soon as I get back from the store
I will go line by line just for you

You're right about one thing though, no one wants to bother reading
what i spent hundreds of hours researching since January 23
Where did you research?

f168c1ae6fb8f8896fe9b5a869eebaa988adc7d197adc9c7090093818d76b872.jpg

you realize those masks are supposed to be one time use. They’re not supposed to be used over & over again. They’re being done so because of because of necessity.
CDC recommends it be change every 8 hours, but that's in a hospital setting. When I calculated the number masks, I figured on a mask a day. That's why the numbers are so high. If the general public used them, most people would people would get more than a day's use because most people away from work, do not spend 8 hours a day in a public setting. There are some masks with changeable filters but I didn't look at those.
But a hospital setting is cleaner than being out and about. Wearing one outside of a hospital setting will cause it to be contaminated much faster as well as causing it to degrade faster.

Parachutes are extremely useful and save lives too..... in an extremely narrow set of circumstances.
Masks are the same way. If you think wearing one everywhere, all the time, is useful, then you're just not thinking.

Seriously? Are you that fucking stupid? I would not go to the doctor or hospital with my wife because every time I did, I caught some dread disease in the waiting room!
I work in an ER in downtown Houston, I get exposed to shit all the time. Harden the fuck up.

Quit being a drama queen, will you?

You don't wear PPE? Right! Have someone let us know when you die so we can symbolically piss on your grave.
The virus can also enter via your eyes. You planning on wearing goggles?

Listen up for possible penetration, wearing a mask is to prevent you spreading it to others. Take a minute and let that sink in. unless you are crying on someone, who gives a shit? Sneezes and coughs are the main method of transmission. Most of the fucking morons in America are confused by the purpose of the masks. They will not keep you safe. whatever you may be carrying.They are used to protect others FROM you.
Even healthcare workers don’t wear the N95 masks for long periods of time. They are particularly bad for people with respiratory issues.
That is not true. I have large pools of friends and relatives working in these hospitals. NY, California and Washington State. I can tell you that is incorrect. I have been using N95 since the beginning of this crisis. I don’t have a problem.

This offers no direct evidence of a shutdown, or any proof for the theory that the virus emerged accidentally from the lab.

If there was such a shutdown, which has not been confirmed, it could be seen as evidence of a possibility being examined by U.S. intelligence agencies and alluded to by Trump administration officials, including the president — that the novel coronavirus emerged accidentally from the lab.

But that is one of several scenarios under consideration by U.S. intelligence agencies. Many scientists are skeptical, arguing that the more likely explanation is that the virus was transmitted to humans through animals in a Wuhan live produce market. The World Health Organization said Friday it believed the "wet" market played a role in the spread of the disease.

The proof that there was a release of the virus will be almost impossible to prove which fits in well with the Trump conspiracy theory. I'm sure as the election draws near, Trump will repeat his accusation of the a release of the virus over and over and allude to a possible intentional release which will become a fact among Trump supporters. All this is just to distract voters from Trump' lack management of the epidemic and shift the blame to china.

Forum List

Back