fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This is a high level of retardation

Attachments

• Image_7_1024x1024.jpg
    Image_7_1024x1024.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 63
Wow, you're a real tough guy, aren't you?

Fbj has always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to women. There are several threads he's started on here where he bitches about women he's dated, some that have contacted him via dating services (but he thought were too ugly, so he bitched about it here on USMB).

I'd like to see him try though. If he messes with the wrong woman, she will beat his ass like a drum if her boyfriend doesn't do it first.

Fbj has always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to women. There are several threads he's started on here where he bitches about women he's dated, some that have contacted him via dating services (but he thought were too ugly, so he bitched about it here on USMB).

I'd like to see him try though. If he messes with the wrong woman, she will beat his ass like a drum if her boyfriend doesn't do it first.

you approve of wearing a mask at the beach?

you approve of wearing a mask at the beach?

Doesn't matter if I approve or not, she's the one wearing it, not me. And, if that is what she wants to do, it's no skin off my nose.

You should worry more about what you do and less about others who have no effect on you. I'm guessing that if you actually did try to go talk to her on the beach, she wouldn't give you the time of day.

This mask shit is getting ridiculous

Like anything else, this too will pass. Contrary to the dreams of Dr. Fauci et al, people are going to say the hell with this "social distancing" bullshit sooner rather than later. Progressive states are already opening up, and the blue state bums aren't going to be able to maintain their lockdown position for much longer.

Like anything else, this too will pass. Contrary to the dreams of Dr. Fauci et al, people are going to say the hell with this "social distancing" bullshit sooner rather than later. Progressive states are already opening up, and the blue state bums aren't going to be able to maintain their lockdown position for much longer.

Lets see how things pan out in 2 weeks. I'm guessing there is going to be a hard spike in places that have opened up.

Most places that are opening up are doing so without meeting the CDC guidelines that the Trump admin put out.

Forum List

Back