Why aren't you wearing an N95 Mask?

However, to have closed the government in time to stop this virus, we would have had to take measures under the same circumstances in those outbreaks as well.
Obviously not since we didn't close down for those issues and they did NOT result in one hundred thousand deal people
You totally missed the point. They did not result in those deaths because the outbreaks were not as bad. The point was that you do not know it will be that bad until it is past the point that you can lock down the country to prevent it. IOW, you would have to take measures that would have locked us down in all those other cases if we were to be that cautious.
Obviously they know how to judge these things better that you given the results huh?

However, to have closed the government in time to stop this virus, we would have had to take measures under the same circumstances in those outbreaks as well.
Obviously not since we didn't close down for those issues and they did NOT result in one hundred thousand deal people
You totally missed the point. They did not result in those deaths because the outbreaks were not as bad. The point was that you do not know it will be that bad until it is past the point that you can lock down the country to prevent it. IOW, you would have to take measures that would have locked us down in all those other cases if we were to be that cautious.
Obviously they know how to judge these things better that you given the results huh?
?

Fauci never said such thing in February. That was late January. You got that from here see link.
Austin American-Statesman

Published February 17th.

Trump took action the next day ??? Read my previous post. The dumb actions he took. I already answer that...

Deblasio that’s another BULLSHIT from Trump. Mayor was trying to save his city. You would think people like you and Trump should be happy because he refused to close his city. So I don’t see anything wrong with deblasio..

Of course you don't. Being that they were basically on the same side of this, you only blame Trump and not Deblasio, failing to admit that nobody had any idea at the time. This is one of the many unfortunate results of TDS.

Pelosi. If you look at the 2 Trump and Pelosi. Who looks like a fat pig? Trump.
Who act like a pig? Trump.

So why bring disparaging physical criticism into this? I never once mentioned it.

Pelosi went to China February 24, 2020 Monday. NOT early March. You lied. Pelosi never said go to China. You lied again.
So Pelosi went to China Town visiting her constituents, ate cookie and dim sum. Why is that a problem? Did she violate any law or restrictions if and when a senator or any government officials visiting her/his constituents is against the law? .

My Lord, the ignorance of that statement. You actually think that Chinatown is located in China?? We are doomed.

If Ted Cruz visit his constituents and have a beer. Why is that a problem?
If Rubio visit his constituents and eat burritos. Why is that a problem?

February 28 in his rally he called this a hoax. Played golf Match 7 & 8.

Been debunked many times over. What Trump said is that the commies using the virus (before nobody knew it was a threat) for political gain was a hoax.

*** SHOW ME A LINK WHERE..... COMMIES first two weeks of March trying to pass a bill to stop Trump's ability to singlehandedly issue travel bans.

You should know me better by now. I don't say things off the cuff. Reported on March 10th of this year.

We do not have commies here Ray. PROVE to us here why you are using commies.

All you have to do is visit the US Communist Party website. Then try to tell me any major differences between the Communists and the Democrats. I await your response.

Trump handling the Pandemic is the most chaotic and miserable unexcusable nonsense we’ve ever seen. He even said it will just miraculously go away. His reactions and How he handled this February for 2 months did not do anything is what he is being measured at then continue to give false informations.

Trump got all his information from his medical staff, mostly Dr. Fauci. All he did was reiterate what his staff told him; again, proving once again that nobody knew the seriousness of this threat.

We don’t need to convince you Ray. Look at the results. We are not blaming for the infections of 7.5 billions. We are blaming Trump how he downplayed the seriousness of the crisis here in US. Even today. We don’t think he is even serious. Today he just said if the deaths is 100,000 he save millions he did a good job. Only fucking stupid to say something like that.
I DO NOT lie Ray. I caught you several times lying.

You always claim that but never supply evidence. The deaths that took place were in contrast to the predictions of over 2 million deaths. And keep in mind how most states categorize Covid deaths. Now if they were properly categorized, it would probably be half of what is being reported.

Your rebuttal are not even half true but mostly incorrect

I did not mentioned DeBlasio. You did. Trump is responsible for not shutting down the European travel till it’s too late. That’s a fact and reality

You mentioned Piglosi. So I just gave you an example who is a pig.

You criticize Pelosi visited her constituents an attack that came from Trump. Which just pure dumb attack. You twisted your rebuttal. Pelosi visited China town her constituents? Why is that a problem?

I never said Chinatown is located in China... YOU did.

Been debunked many times? Wrong. By your opinion. LOL. You may want to look at several threads and being used his words against him. Trump said this democrats new hoax. Look at the results. Hoax? Almost 100,000 American deaths.

Commies? I already read that a long time ago. So far you are the only member here that keeps blabbering this same garbage. Trump keeps blabbering nonsense conspiracies lies all over. This country deserves better than this lousy, inept, incompetent president.

Yes Ray I know you for a long time. And I know you lie. Your comments about commies alone is so way off. You lied. Look at my previous post where I said you lied several times.

Numbers of deaths? That is correct predictions from 2 millions. So what is the problem? You made it sounds that hospitals or others will just willy nilly all deaths are Covid. That came from ignorant people at Fox News. NO it doesn’t work that way. Yes Ray.... I can tell you that they are properly categorized. Your X-ray alone wil tells you if you are a Covid+. X rays of Covid patients from day one to next day is very different at first all white like a wings eventually will turn yellow but looks black in X-ray. Your cardiac enzymes of you have a heart attack. Not all heart attack deaths are Covid patients. If a lupus or any patient goes to hospitals first they check is the saturation level oxygen of your body with pulse oximeter from there they can tell your lungs is in trouble X-ray and blood works (lab works: comprehensive metabolic panel) is order ASAP...... I agree with the number of deaths.

What information do you want me to supply?

What I demonstrated to you with the Mayors, Governors and Congress people is Trump was not alone in taking this as a serious thereat. Nobody did. What you and your comrades are basically saying is that when it's your people, it's okay, when it's Trump, it's all his fault, even though they were all promoting the same message.

Imagine if we shutdown the country in the past over SARS, West Niles Virus, H1N1, Ebola, H1N5...... We simply don't do that because we've always managed to get through them okay with minimized deaths and not destroying our industry and economy over it.

A European travel ban? I just posted evidence how the commies were trying to pass a bill to stop Trump from single-handedly issuing travel bans in the first two weeks of March, and included in that bill was an immediate reversal of his original travel ban from suspected terrorist countries. They didn't want to stop international travel, they wanted to expand it.

Bucks stop with this lousy inept incompetent president. Not with the mayors or governors or congress. What you demonstrated is protecting the total failure of this president.

Introducing a bill doesn’t constitute a democrats are commies. Going after the president that instigate violence against his own people the democrats is called tyranny. YOU do not go around playing like a victim. Trump created all these mess.

Commies Republican invited Bibi and spoke at the Congress against OBAMA. GOP Tom Cotton and 36 other republicans wrote a letter to Iran’s mullah about Iran nuclear program. People like you believed Ukrainian did the 2016 election interference trying to save Putin despite the evidence supplied by his own intelligence that Trump hired... God Deeeeng those COMMIES Republicans.

Timeline and all your excuses has nothing to do ....... When Trump downplayed the seriousness of the crisis with the help of Fox News. Dumb Trump even said it will just go away. Look at the way he is behaving right now. Does he looked like he is even serious? You would think that YOUR idiot dude set an example of what Americans needed to protect themselves from getting infected.. NAH! he doesn’t wear one because he doesn’t look good and political. Even his puppy Hannity and republican governors asking people to wear mask.

European travel ban and your bill as an excuse. Did the bill went through? You are saying because the bill it stopped Trump in shutting the European travel ban.. Is that mean Trump is weak and dumb? Oh I’m scared of the bill from Pelosi I will not do anything till March 15. That’s dumb. When he shut it down he excluded 2 countries because of his business in Ireland and UK then added till after 5 days. Thats dumb.

SARS, WEST NILE, H1N1, EBOLA, H1N1....... are very different virus from Covid-19. Maybe you don’t see how the world was infected and impacted by Covid-19 virus.

Obama administration took responsibility and in control. No finger pointing, no blaming, no stock collapsing, no panic buying, no isolation. Economy and industries stay intact. Americans were calm no panic under Obama...... VS Trump? We are so screwed and fucked up. Just plain HOROR. Some Americans are even facing starvations. Sad part cultist followers like you.... It’s not Trump fault. Then who?

Deblasio auctioned off Ventilators 5 years ago..... due to cost of high maintenance in keeping them.. SO? What is the point when Trump already knew the crisis is already here in February didn’t do any shit till mid March???? Mask manufacturers alone here in US did not get any orders from rookie Kushner and his friends till end of March and April....

New Topics

Forum List

Back