Why are white people (esp white men) not allowed in commercials anymore?

you see ā€œwell informedā€ and think its racism
I really don't get that MAGAts are accused of being racist. Nope. It's a puzzlement.
th

The one where I

youtube and all the ā€œfreeā€ and paid for streaming services (but for Netflix) has commercials.

I've been watching Youtube for over a decade now, and I think I've had ONE commercial pop up, thats it.

I don't watch NetFlix, and I don't waste my money on paid sites, when I can watch for FREE without commercials.
Except Tubi. But their commercials don't pop up all the time, maybe every few shows I watch I will get commercials in one of them. But thats it.

Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them. The white people that do appear tend to be white celebrities.

So to combat minority misrepresentation in the past, we are going to discriminate against white people? What about they little white girl or boy with big dreams of acting? They had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crowā€¦ why is she/he not getting an equal chance?

You canā€™t beat racism with racism! It defeats ur point!

Have to admit, when I see commercials with little to no white people in them, I take notice. And it makes me not want to buy their product at all. In some cases I've stopped buying something I used to because it's all blacks in their commercials.

Honestly if I see a commercial anymore that has all white people I am quite surprised, and pleased.

I went to see the movie Megan last week. I would not have gone if it weren't for a all white main cast.

The Pro Minority Zeitgeist is baked in now

Imagine if a white director publicly said he won't cast blacks?

Or the only times white people are allowed to be racist is when they are racist agaist other whites.

Have to admit, when I see commercials with little to no white people in them, I take notice. And it makes me not want to buy their product at all. In some cases I've stopped buying something I used to because it's all blacks in their commercials.

Honestly if I see a commercial anymore that has all white people I am quite surprised, and pleased.

I went to see the movie Megan last week. I would not have gone if it weren't for a all white main cast.

Imagine if a white director publicly said he won't cast blacks?

Or the only times white people are allowed to be racist is when they are racist agaist other whites.

What are some products you've stopped using because of this?

I really don't get that MAGAts are accused of being racist. Nope. It's a puzzlement.
th
Its the standard smear that libs use against trump supporters

You canā€™t win on the issues so you have to attack your enemies personally

All I see is white people when I turn on the TV, and on all commercials.

What are you talking about OP?

Is there some law, or even policy, that is preventing whites from being in commercials?

If so, please provide a link to it.
link.jpg

Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them. The white people that do appear tend to be white celebrities. So to combat minority misrepresentation in the past, we are going to discriminate against white people?
Wait. You're a white person, how did you get on here starting a thread? We onlly allow thread OPs by radical non-white now.

What about they little white girl or boy with big dreams of acting? They had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crowā€¦ why is she/he not getting an equal chance?
No. They don't count now. White people are to blame for succeeding. White people are to blame for being first. While people are to blame for building modern human civilization and technology. White people are to blame for doing what everyone else was doing or wanted to do but succeeding at it and making it work.

Most of all, white people are to blame as an excuse for other people not going out and doing it on their own themselves. Now be fair and give up massive reparations for your hard work for just doing what anyone would have done that they would never ever give you if the places were reversed.

Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them.
1. Let's be fair. There are still many Caucasians in TV commercials.

2. It is true, however, that 2022 was a bumper crop for non-Caucasian commercial actors. And 2023 will extend that policy.

3. I am so old that I remember when African Americans (no other minority) were carefully put into restaurant scenes in the 1960s. They would be well-dressed older people who would be seen eating in the background. They never had any dialogue.

4. This is 2023 America. The woke-o-holics want everyone to see what a future United States will look like -- people of every ethnicity and sexuality working and playing and dancing and eating and laughing together in beautiful harmony.

5. Constant repetition works. Whenever I see a rare commercial that features only Caucasians, I ask myself, "Where are the minorities?"

Last edited:
1. Let's be fair. There are still many Caucasians in TV commercials.

2. It is true, however, that 2022 was a bumper crop for non-Caucasian commercial actors. And 2023 will extend that policy.

3. I am so old that I remember when African Americans (no other minority) were carefully put into restaurant scenes in the 1960s. They would be well-dressed older people who would be seen eating in the background. They never had any dialogue.

4. This is 2023 America. The woke-o-holics want everyone to see what a future United States will look like -- people of every ethnicity and sexuality working and playing and dancing and eating and laughing together in beautiful harmony.

5. Constant repetition works. Whenever I see a rare commercial that features only Caucasians, I ask myself, "Where are the minorities?"

This is 2023 America. The woke-o-holics want everyone to see what a future United States will look like -- people of every ethnicity and sexuality working and playing and dancing and eating and laughing together in beautiful harmony.
If current tv commercials are a picture of America in the future then white men will be practically extinct

If that idea appeals to you then so be it

But dont insult whites by telling us what we can see with our own eyes isnt really happening

White men are only allowed to look stupid in commercials.

That's just about it!!
They are the butt of the joke of almost every commercial.

If there's a commercial where there's a white man and a female, and or a black person, you know going in the white guy will be the one that loses to the woman or the black person, or is the idiot. Never fails.

That is what the woke-o-holics are hoping for.

In my opinion, when most Caucasian men are gone, this nation will also be gone.
/ā€”ā€”/ Itā€™s been going on since TV first aired. Here is an interesting article. Basically, it says viewers arenā€™t offended enough to switch buying habits. My take is dung men in commercials appeal to kids and women. Dumb Dads: why are there so many male bashing commercials?

Forum List

Back