Why are white people (esp white men) not allowed in commercials anymore?

Oh bullshit… rarely outside of celebrities moron.

Take a full day you are going to see maybe 10% non-celebrities whites in commercials
Not bullshit. That’s literally what I did.

I just did it again now. Colonial life insurance plan, white dude with grey beard ; black guy and kid promoting ABCmouse.com ; google phone commercial showing most races : PC matic Asian dude who owns the company : white dude JBs fantastic finds : duck duck go white dude singing a sting cover.

So yeah. You’re full of shit!

All I see is white people when I turn on the TV, and on all commercials.

What are you talking about OP?

Is there some law, or even policy, that is preventing whites from being in commercials?

If so, please provide a link to it.

Wow! Somebody's got blinders on!

POC's are grossly over-represented, as are inter-racial relationships. Interestingly, the Black Female-white male couple is very prominent, although in reality it is the least common interracial match.

Those who write scripted television and films feel they have the obligation to portray reality as they think it ought to be, which is one thing. For advertisers to potentially antagonize the customer base with unreal "woke" casting makes no logical sense at all. Victoria's Secret imploded when they decided to use fat women and fat POC's in their advertising.

We will see how it all turns out.

Huh.

I can't even tell.

I use my TV for white noise only, with the screen covered up, so I don't see anybody.

I like it this way.

The ratio of white men in commercials does not represent the actual number in America

Black men, women and children are grossly over represented
Either you're lying or the OP's lying, because the OP said that white people aren't allowed in TV commercials anymore.

It's either they aren't allowed, or there's a minor discrepancy w/representation,. So which one is it?

Not bullshit. That’s literally what I did.

I just did it again now. Colonial life insurance plan, white dude with grey beard ; black guy and kid promoting ABCmouse.com ; google phone commercial showing most races : PC matic Asian dude who owns the company : white dude JBs fantastic finds : duck duck go white dude singing a sting cover.

So yeah. You’re full of shit!
OhPleaseJustQuit you think I made all that up?!

All I see is white people when I turn on the TV, and on all commercials.

What are you talking about OP?

Is there some law, or even policy, that is preventing whites from being in commercials?

If so, please provide a link to it.
frankly many of the commercials are of lawyers, abused animals, children going hungry, children with disabilities, children with severe medical issues, disabled military people, more lawyers, cable TV provider pushes, and then products or service providing commercials with much of it woke which is almost comical. And the endless insurance commercials.

frankly many of the commercials are of lawyers, abused animals, children going hungry, children with disabilities, children with severe medical issues, disabled military people, more lawyers, cable TV provider pushes, and then products or service providing commercials with much of it woke which is almost comical. And the endless insurance commercials.
Pharmaceuticals, you forgot pharmaceuticals. But yeah, basically.

Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them. The white people that do appear tend to be white celebrities.

So to combat minority misrepresentation in the past, we are going to discriminate against white people? What about they little white girl or boy with big dreams of acting? They had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow… why is she/he not getting an equal chance?

You can’t beat racism with racism! It defeats ur point!
They aren't? Well, why do I see lots of white men still in commercials?

Wait.

I know.

You are lying.

Either you're lying or the OP's lying, because the OP said that white people aren't allowed in TV commercials anymore.

It's either they aren't allowed, or there's a minor discrepancy w/representation,. So which one is it?
Take the L-word and stick it up your ass

I never claimed there were no white men on TV

Just as few as woke libs can get away with

If anyone is lying its you cause the op didnt say never either

Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them. The white people that do appear tend to be white celebrities.

So to combat minority misrepresentation in the past, we are going to discriminate against white people? What about they little white girl or boy with big dreams of acting? They had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow… why is she/he not getting an equal chance?

You can’t beat racism with racism! It defeats ur point!
Here comes the mermaid!

Same. After being a lifelong Coca Cola consumer, they decided to go woke with CRT a couple years ago. I haven't bought a Coke product since--probably never will. That goes for their subsidiaries like Minute Maid and Power Ade etc. as well.
I'm surprised they haven't gone out of business already!

Forum List

Back