Why are white people (esp white men) not allowed in commercials anymore?

Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them. The white people that do appear tend to be white celebrities.

So to combat minority misrepresentation in the past, we are going to discriminate against white people? What about they little white girl or boy with big dreams of acting? They had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow… why is she/he not getting an equal chance?

You can’t beat racism with racism! It defeats ur point!
/——/ I spent a decade in NY ad agencies. The clients call the shots, and the agency account execs are a bunch of feckless cowards. The creative teams has to follow suit or they are tossed out the door. Blame the ones who sign the checks.

Last edited:
Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them. The white people that do appear tend to be white celebrities.

So to combat minority misrepresentation in the past, we are going to discriminate against white people? What about they little white girl or boy with big dreams of acting? They had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow… why is she/he not getting an equal chance?

You can’t beat racism with racism! It defeats ur point!
th

You are welcome to provide examples, sweetie.
The pushback hasnt arrived yet
/——/ I spent a decade in NY ad agencies. The clients call the shots, and the agency account execs are a bunch of feckless cowards. The creative teams has to follow suit or they are tossed out the door. Blame the ones who sign the checks.
who supervises the ads for the companies?

I’m guessing a woke snowflake

Forum List

Back