why are liberals so afraid of the 1st amendment?

Does this mean that those criticize the mainstream media are also opposed to the 1st Amendment? Not hardly.

Criticizing is one thing, calling for bans another. The Soros drones call for bans on conservative viewpoints.

The OP mentions talking about Fox and Talk Radio means you are afraid of the 1st Amendment. Which is stupid.

Where are people here calling for bans of Fox News and Talk Radio? Even if foolish people did, they can go pound sand.

Still waiting for a link to "Soros drones calling for bans on conservative viewpoints". It would be really, really stupid to manufacture bullshit in a topic about right wingers manufacturing bullshit.

In the last two decades, the left has burned and banned more books, journals, magazines etc. than any totalitarian entity in history (except communist totalities of course). Truth terrifies these scurrilous cowards. In fact truth terrifies these rats so much, they've murdered 160 million people in the last 100 years, mostly because all those innocent victims thought contrary to whatever dystopia the left always creates. Mass murder and gags are what the left always uses to institute the horrors they create. Why do suppose they always have to murder their way into power?

Again Jake?

{ "Rush must go. Period." "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."} - Gloria Feldt, CEO Planned Parenthood, Inc.

{"I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition,"} - Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) demanding Limbaugh be banned from Armed Forces Radio

{Jane Fonda, Robin Morgan, and Gloria Steinem took the next step incalling for the FCC to "clear Limbaugh from the airwaves." The trio writes, "If Clear Channel won't clean up its airways, then surely it's time for the public to ask the FCC a basic question: Are the stations carrying Limbaugh's show in fact using their licenses 'in the public interest?'"}

You leftists hate freedom and black ball any who dare defy the dogma that guides you.

In the last two decades, the left has burned and banned more books, journals, magazines etc. than any totalitarian entity in history (except communist totalities of course). Truth terrifies these scurrilous cowards. In fact truth terrifies these rats so much, they've murdered 160 million people in the last 100 years, mostly because all those innocent victims thought contrary to whatever dystopia the left always creates. Mass murder and gags are what the left always uses to institute the horrors they create. Why do suppose they always have to murder their way into power?

You got a credible link to those burned and banned books?

Ok, put the crack pipe down and step away from the computer.

Why do they talk so much about Fox news and talk radio?

What are they really afraid of?

If I don't like something I just change the channel.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

I just comment about fox and right wing radio being the source of information for the right wing of this country. We don't have it's equal on the left.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Fear? Hardly, anyone who takes Limbaugh and others like him, or the talking heads on Fox seriously, without corresponding evidence from other sources is a fool. As most of us understand, this message board is crowded with fools.

Fox news prolly said Soros called for ban on Fox News.

:lmao:

So, you're a regular watcher then!

Of FOX? Not usually. Depends on what sports rights to broadcast they have bought. But do I watch FOX for News? Hell no. But just channel hop for and hit the FOX channels right now, and see what you got.

If Fox is appealing to the lowest common denominator, then they are factoring you in to lower the bar.

I would have to be a regular FOX viewer for what you wrote to make sense. Right? Besides that, how much lower you want FOX to sink?

Nah, I like to watch those BBC babes tell me the latest international news. And those folks at PBS for the rest.
To cheap to pay for cable or sat TV.

Sometime I watch Mike Wallace on Sunday morning. Depends on his guest. He did good interview with Scott Walker.

Paranoid or dishonest? Maybe both?

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Fear? Hardly, anyone who takes Limbaugh and others like him, or the talking heads on Fox seriously, without corresponding evidence from other sources is a fool. As most of us understand, this message board is crowded with fools.

.....Or CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC seriously either unless you're a fool.

Again Jake?

{ "Rush must go. Period." "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."} - Gloria Feldt, CEO Planned Parenthood, Inc.

Her solution was to circulate a petition to Limbaugh advertisers. That's not a "ban".

ProFlowers Stop Advertising with Rush Limbaugh

{"I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition,"} - Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) demanding Limbaugh be banned from Armed Forces Radio

Levin, a generally liberal Democrat from Michigan whose top spot on Armed Services makes him very influential inside the Pentagon, said he would "love" to see the program dropped, but he doesn't think it should be up to Congress to pass a law to make it happen.
First on CNN Levin says Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Network CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

So, you're a regular watcher then!

Of FOX? Not usually. Depends on what sports rights to broadcast they have bought. But do I watch FOX for News? Hell no. But just channel hop for and hit the FOX channels right now, and see what you got.

If Fox is appealing to the lowest common denominator, then they are factoring you in to lower the bar.

I would have to be a regular FOX viewer for what you wrote to make sense. Right? Besides that, how much lower you want FOX to sink?

Nah, I like to watch those BBC babes tell me the latest international news. And those folks at PBS for the rest.
To cheap to pay for cable or sat TV.

Sometime I watch Mike Wallace on Sunday morning. Depends on his guest. He did good interview with Scott Walker.

Ahhh, not suprising that you like your news regurgitated to you by the govt.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

I just comment about fox and right wing radio being the source of information for the right wing of this country. We don't have it's equal on the left.

Nonsense. Fox and MSNBC are different sides of the same coin.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Nonsense. Fox and MSNBC are different sides of the same coin.
Indeed.

Forum List

Back