Why Are Women Such Enablers?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Asking this as a woman myself because obviously I know that this isn't about me. You will never see a man (unless he's gay) talk to a mentally ill man claiming he's a woman talk to him like he's a woman so why do women do it?

Why do women allow these kinds of people on their sports teams when it's cheating and so unfair to all of the actual women who worked so hard to be where they are? Why don't they just walk out and protest?

I've wondered all of these questions for such a long time now yet there doesn't seem to ever be any answers for them when these kinds of situations pop up.

Last edited:
Asking this as a woman myself because obviously I know that this isn't about me. You will never see a man (unless he's gay) talk to a mentally ill man claiming he's a woman talk to him like he's a woman so why do women do it?
No, it's not about women like you!
Why do women allow these kinds of people on their sports teams when it's cheating and so unfair to all of the actual women who worked so hard to be where they are? Why don't they just walk out and protest?
Why? It's called 'tolerance' and it's accepted by women throughout the world.

There are more than two genders or sexes. Jesus just hasn't got the message yet. And the Catholic church hasn't got the message as it concerns people other than their priests.

But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it. - Bear Claws Chris Lapp

In '72 I took this to heart and it's has never failed me.;)

Last edited:
But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it. - Bear Claws Chris Lapp

In '72 I took this to heart and it's has never failed me.;)
Only two things wrong with women's breasts; cancer and implants (and they're not used enough to feed babies).

No, it's not about women like you!

Why? It's called 'tolerance' and it's accepted by women throughout the world.

There are more than two genders or sexes. Jesus just hasn't got the message yet. And the Catholic church hasn't got the message as it concerns people other than their priests.

It's a long time after April Fools Day.

If their school has gone woke, they risk being kicked off the team if they complain.

So? If that was my kid I would pull them out of that school immediately with no questions asked, but you know it isn't just happening with men's and women's sports too.

So? If that was my kid I would pull them out of that school immediately with no questions asked, but you know it isn't just happening with men's and women's sports too.
I would leave that decision up to my kid.

I think my experience with the subject is different than yours. :p My brother used to complain (in a good-natured way) that I got the girls with nice boobs while his were flat as a pancake.
I always felt sorry for young women that were otherwise very nice looking who were cursed with pancake ta-tas.

I remember the brief nude scene in Starship Troopers with Dina Myers (curly redhead) as my prime example.

IMHO any young woman inflicted as such should go full speed ahead with artificial enhancement.....Within reason of course.

I rest my case. :boobies:

49-hottest-dina-meyer-bikini-pictures-will-prove-she-has-perfect-figure-in-the-industry-best-of-comic-books-11.jpg

I always felt sorry for young women that were otherwise very nice looking who were cursed with pancake ta-tas.

I remember the brief nude scene in Starship Troopers with Dina Myers (curly redhead) as my prime example.

IMHO any young woman inflicted as such should go full speed ahead with artificial enhancement.....Within reason of course.

I rest my case. :boobies:

49-hottest-dina-meyer-bikini-pictures-will-prove-she-has-perfect-figure-in-the-industry-best-of-comic-books-11.jpg
Anything more than a mouthful is a waste.

Not all females are tolerant. In the last 20 years I have only seen my dad twice and it's because I refuse to be an enabler of all that he is guilty of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've wondered all of these questions for such a long time now yet there doesn't seem to ever be any answers for them when these kinds of situations pop up.

Narratives.

People are easily to manipulate, you can tell a person "if you say this, you're a racist" and they might believe you. If you say it a thousand times and the people you trust and respect and look up to say the same things, it will become enshrined.

So we've had narratives for a long time. The anti-Slavery narrative has been going for hundreds and hundreds of years. When the Spanish got to the Americas, the Catholic Church in Spain was attacking the Conquistadores for their actions in killing so many people to get the gold. Slavery was looking down on in the Americans in 1776 when the US gained independence.

Some people have empathy and want to push this onto others. You can't reason with people. You can say "hey, this is a logical reason why slavery is bad." or any other topic that involves civil rights.

You just have to manipulate them, because most people will NOT change their minds unless it's through manipulation because most people do not use logic, do not care about anything other than their own emotions.

So, with the Trans issue, people are coming out with a narrative to get people to support trans people more, and it seems to have gone wrong. Instead of making people support trans people, it's made people go against them. Not all, a lot of people have taken the narrative. Feminists are pissed because the trans narrative is overlapping the feminist narrative and destroying feminism as a power base.

The sad thing is that trans people are being let down by these narratives. Trans people and people who might be looking at being trans.

A logical person could probably help trans people. But there's no logic in all of this. And now Trans people are getting attacked more by the bigots than before. Which also doesn't help matters. And people will then feel they have to choose between the bigots and the narrative.

Forum List

Back