why are liberals so afraid of the 1st amendment?

Why do they talk about so much Fox news and talk radio?

What are they really afraid of?

If don't like something I just change the channel.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Nazi propaganda began as what we'd term a 1st Amendment issue too.
If you want to put it that way, we could also look at how the nazis Indoctrinated there school children like the left tries to do today with american children

Why do they talk so much about Fox news and talk radio?

If I don't like something I just change the channel.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

I don't. I'm not. I don't need someone to interpret the news for me.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

If you want to put it that way, we could also look at how the nazis Indoctrinated there school children like the left tries to do today with american children
I taught mine to goosestep and salute,,,,,and to grow a little mustache,,even the girls...

They are afraid of lies, which Fox News and talk radio are experts at cranking out in mass quantities.

Is that really so hard to figure out?

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos
It could be because some people only like to hear what fits their views and opinions. Anything else is lies, false, misinformation, bias, and not worth hearing. People, for the most part, aren't open to difference, of any type. It's especially true concerning politics, the economy, religion, the wars, terrorism, inequality, racism, sexual preferences, and the Constitution.

I think personally why the left has a problem with it once a person gets smart, you can never bring them back to dumb dumbville

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos
The explanation is relatively so simple it is almost unnoticed: Liberals are people who demand their constitutional rights in order to deprive you of your constitional rights. No other definitions apply.

Retard radio promotes idiocy. We already have plenty of regressive idiots.
So you don't listen to music , news, or anything else on the radio?

What do you do? You just pick and chose your songs and news from the net?

God Damn you are ignorant

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Great......Another DEFEND FOX thread. It's amazing how many right wingers link their own self worth to "Fox not the News". If it hurts your feelings for Fox lies to be exposed, perhaps they should quit telling those lies. The same first amendment that allows them to vomit their crap into the ears of the country allows others to point out those lies. You don't get that?

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

It began with young children much like people like you want to do to the children of today.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos
The explanation is relatively so simple it is almost unnoticed: Liberals are people who demand their constitutional rights in order to deprive you of your constitional rights. No other definitions apply.

How does pointing out Fox Lies deprive you of anything?

They are afraid of lies, which Fox News and talk radio are experts at cranking out in mass quantities.

Is that really so hard to figure out?

Retard radio promotes idiocy. We already have plenty of regressive idiots.
Hence lies the problem, you pick and choose

When is the Last time you read a newspaper?

Typical pseudo-con meme.

"This is what you are. That is why I hate you!"

Or

"This is what they 'really' mean when they say.........honest.

How does fox lies during the day,?

It is strictly news?
And how do you know? Except from bloggers

The real problem for the left is the change Fox brought. The left had a monopoly on the news until Fox appeared. Fox may be one sided in it's approach, but the other news outlets are just as one sided in theirs. All you have to do is turn off the ones you don't want to hear. The left is pro-choice, except when it comes to news. Remember, people tend to mock those subjects they can't refute rationally.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

How does pointing out Fox Lies deprive you of anything?
That is not Fox News,Ethel. That is a Hossfly truism. And while on the subject of FNC, the national poll yesterday indicated Fox is the most trusted news source in America. Choke on that, Libby.

The real problem for the left is the change Fox brought. The left had a monopoly on the news until Fox appeared. Fox may be one sided in it's approach, but the other news outlets are just as one sided in theirs. All you have to do is turn off the ones you don't want to hear. The left is pro-choice, except when it comes to news. Remember, people tend to mock those subjects they can't refute rationally.

People tend to mock blatant lies much more often than things they can't refute. However, refuting fox lies is not that hard to do. Just compare the crap they say to the facts in any situation.........it's easy.

Forum List

Back