Why Trump is rallying in deep-blue Bronx where thousands are expected to show support: He’s ‘not afraid to show up’

Far from it
You just a retard that probably doesn't even have a passport

Top one
Here's another native New Yorker for ya

Like I stated earlier, a sea of white people.

More specifically, out-of-towners.

1) I keep asking you what I’ve said that is racist, and you don’t answer.
I've posted enough of them already.
2) Making a remark to a Jewish woman that “blacks don’t kiss Jewish ass” absolutely does show antisemitism. Otherwise, your so-called mind wouldn’t have gone there.
Blah, blah, blah. We aren't going to kiss your ass, anytime someone disagrees with you they are antisemitic.
Wouldn’t you consider it racist if you were arguing with a white man and he said “sorry, but whites don’t kiss black ass!” OF COURSE YOU WOULD.
You would have a point of black folks weren't Jewish as well.

You are a Democrat black antisemite calling other people bigots. More hypocrisy from the left.
You are a right wing, racist white woman.

I've posted enough of them already.

Blah, blah, blah. We aren't going to kiss your ass, anytime someone disagrees with you they are antisemitic.

You would have a point of black folks weren't Jewish as well.

You are a right wing, racist white woman.
And again.….you fall to say what racist thing I’ve said. Saying “I’ve posted them before” (like when?) doesn’t cut it.

This is like the bogus case against Trump for an “underlying crime.” When we ask what IS the crime, the answer comes back “it’s in the indictment.”

And anytime someone makes a remark about “kissing Jewish ass,” like you did, they’re antisemitic. Nothing to do with “disagreeing“ with me.

You’re such a hypocrite - making antisemitic remarks and then calling other people racist for “remarks” you can’t even identify.

Why Trump is rallying in deep-blue Bronx where thousands are expected to show support: He’s ‘not afraid to show up’

22 May 2024 ~~ By Diana Glebova

Former President Donald Trump is set to hold a campaign rally in the South Bronx on Thursday, an audacious statement of intent in a borough that hasn’t backed a Republican for the White House in 100 years.
Not since Calvin Coolidge won every Empire State county in 1920 and 1924 has a GOP candidate won the Bronx and Trump is unlikely to break that trend — having failed to reach 10% support in 2016 and barely reaching 15% four years ago.
However, the Trump campaign insists Thursday evening’s event in Crotona Park for a crowd of up to 3,500 people is in keeping with how the 77-year-old’s team has been “utilizing” New York City throughout the “hush money” trial that has kept Trump cooped up in a Manhattan courtroom for weeks — and is part of a larger strategy for the 45th president to reach out to traditionally Democrat voters.
~Snip~
At Crotona Park, Trump will likely focus on the same issues as at his other rallies: the economy, illegal immigration and the criminal case against him.
“The Empire State, a place near to President Trump’s heart, has been decimated by Biden. President Trump will ease the financial pressures placed on households and re-establish law and order in New York!” the Trump campaign said in announcing the rally.
“We can Make America Great Again by tackling lawlessness head-on, ceasing the endless flow of illegal immigrants across our southern border, and reversing the detrimental effects of inflation by restoring people’s wealth.”

Commentary:
New York City alone, has 8 million + people, not to mention neighboring states and towns. Why would the author assume that only people from the Bronx will be attending?
Please note that Crotona Park is 127 acres and can possibly hold a large number of people.
After this rally in the Bronx, perhaps DJT will use the Flushing Meadows Park, the old Worlds Fair Grounds in Queens for his next rally.
I'm quite sure that will also rattle DNC, Biden and the Democrat machine in Albany and NYC.
We already hear AOC whining about his coming appearance at Crotona Park.
Lets see what did trump talk about......
Putting on his pants
People coming from countries we dont know about speaking languages we dont know about
Lying about minority unemployment rates under his term (Biden actually achieved lowest unemployment rates for blacks and hispanics)

And again.….you fall to say what racist thing I’ve said. Saying “I’ve posted them before” (like when?) doesn’t cut it.
We have done this dance too many times. You believe whites get into college because they are so damn smart, but black folks just get in because of AA. That's just a start to your racist bullshit.
This is like the bogus case against Trump for an “underlying crime.” When we ask what IS the crime, the answer comes back “it’s in the indictment.”
Yea I know, everybody is guilty of something but not Trump. When we all know he is nothing but a crook.
And anytime someone makes a remark about “kissing Jewish ass,” like you did, they’re antisemitic. Nothing to do with “disagreeing“ with me.
It has everything to do with you, every post where someone disagrees with you your next line is calling that person antisemitic.
You’re such a hypocrite - making antisemitic remarks and then calling other people racist for “remarks” you can’t even identify.
Just because you keep repeating the same lie doesn't make it true.

We have done this dance too many times. You believe whites get into college because they are so damn smart, but black folks just get in because of AA. That's just a start to your racist bullshit.

I‘ve never said that. Why do libs have to lie all the time? I’ve specifically said that 2 out of 3 blacks get in due to the lower AA standards, and 1 out of 3 would have qualified under the higher standards. I worked in admissions, and this was well-known. And that’s not racist: it’s just a fact.
Yea I know, everybody is guilty of something but not Trump. When we all know he is nothing but a crook.

And not Biden, who allowed his family to become multimillionaires by trading on his name? Trump, otoh, is guilty of paying off a loan without a victim, and possibly making an NDA with a slut.
It has everything to do with you, every post where someone disagrees with you your next line is calling that person antisemitic.
Again. Pure lie. That’s what you and IM2 do. More liberal projection.
Just because you keep repeating the same lie doesn't make it true.
Just because you keep lying doesn’t make it true. And the next time you make a nasty remark about “kissing Jewish aas,” you’ll be reported to a moderater (one who would care).

I‘ve never said that. Why do libs have to lie all the time? I’ve specifically said that 2 out of 3 blacks get in due to the lower AA standards, and 1 out of 3 would have qualified under the higher standards. I worked in admissions, and this was well-known. And that’s not racist: it’s just a fact.

And not Biden, who allowed his family to become multimillionaires by trading on his name? Trump, otoh, is guilty of paying off a loan without a victim, and possibly making an NDA with a slut.

Just because you keep lying doesn’t make it true. And the next time you make a nasty remark about “kissing Jewish aas,” you’ll be reported to a moderater (one who would care).
Nepotism isnt illegal (you have no proof even of that). What trump has done is illegal. At least multiple grand juries think so. THAT is why trump is on trial.

You can call Stormy a slut, but what do you call a married man who has sex with a slut with his pregnant wife at home? I guess your moral compass tells you to vote that guy into the White House.

Here's the Deal....LOLLLL

Trump is NOT campaigning to GAIN new voters.

He is totally campaigning for EGO and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Please Donate.

He LOVES to hear the roars and Collect those $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, and you cult members oblige. Like Obedient Sheep.

Yes, you have said it repeatedly. 2 out 3 get in because of lower standards? What a joke, see that is a prime example of it right there. The fact is AA benefits white women more than anyone in this country, now that is fact.
Please there is no comparison when it comes to talking about doing shady dealings, which is Trump's MO. Funny how you Trump Humpers throw you morals out the window when it comes to your Orange God, you don't have a problem with him paying for sex while he is married but any other man would be villified. He is more than likely guilty as hell, but time will tell.

You report whatever the hell you like, you are racist and you are mad when someone points that racism out.

Yes, you have said it repeatedly. 2 out 3 get in because of lower standards? What a joke, see that is a prime example of it right there. The fact is AA benefits white women more than anyone in this country, now that is fact.

Please there is no comparison when it comes to talking about doing shady dealings, which is Trump's MO. Funny how you Trump Humpers throw you morals out the window when it comes to your Orange God, you don't have a problem with him paying for sex while he is married but any other man would be villified. He is more than likely guilty as hell, but time will tell.

You report whatever the hell you like, you are racist and you are mad when someone points that racism out.
You are a complete idiot.

There is nothing racist about reporting that 2 out of 3 blacks got admitted due to lower cut-offs for them as opposed to whites. It’s a fact that any Admissions Officer knows.

So try again to find something I’ve said that’s racist.

Facts are not racist. What is racist is when a black, like you, is talking to a Jewish woman, like me, and says “blacks don’t have to kiss Jewish ass.” Which is what you said.

You are a black antisemite who falsely accuses a Jew of racism.

You are a complete idiot.

There is nothing racist about reporting that 2 out of 3 blacks got admitted due to lower cut-offs for them as opposed to whites. It’s a fact that any Admissions Officer knows.
It is if you are lying, which you are. AA is not about lowering standards that is one of the main lies that racist such as yourself tell. Again WHITE WOMEN benefit more from AA than anyone in this country.
So try again to find something I’ve said that’s racist.
All one has to do is go back and read your racist posts.
Facts are not racist. What is racist is when a black, like you, is talking to a Jewish woman, like me, and says “blacks don’t have to kiss Jewish ass.” Which is what you said.

You are a black antisemite who falsely accuses a Jew of racism.You have yet to post a fact, you wouldn't know one if it hit you in your ass. That is exactly what you want black folks to do, bow down and take everything you say like it came from God himself. Every time you post racist bullshit I am going to check your racist ass.

It is if you are lying, which you are. AA is not about lowering standards that is one of the main lies that racist such as yourself tell. Again WHITE WOMEN benefit more from AA than anyone in this country.

All one has to do is go back and read your racist posts.
Of course AA is about lowering standards in order to get certain groups in and keep other groups out. It’s pretty blatant, too. Harvard sent out letters to high school seniors inviting them to apply, and they had different SAT cut-offs depending on race. They sent letters to blacks with OKish scores as low as 1100, but sent letters to Asians only if they had above 1300.

As far as white women gaining the most, there’s that per-capita thing again. That’s because there ARE more white women. But blacks are still more likely to benefit from AA than whites. If I, a white woman had a 1220 on my SAT and a black woman had only 1100, she would be accepted ahead of me.

It’s the same concept as with crime. We hear you all keep saying “but whites commit more violent crime!” Well, duh….there are more of them. But blacks are more LIKELY to commit violent crime.

There is nothing racist about pointing out that race-based favoritism toward one group and against the other is wrong. In fact, it is the people who DEMAND that they get special favoritism due to their race who are racist.

And finally, the only bigot between the two of us is YOU, with your nasty remark about how “blacks don’t kiss Jewish ass.” Did you pick that nasty attitude up at s Farrakhan meeting or something?

Of course AA is about lowering standards in order to get certain groups in and keep other groups out. It’s pretty blatant, too.
Damn and all these years I thought it was to give folks who had been denied an opportunity equal opportunities that white men have always been given.
Harvard sent out letters to high school seniors inviting them to apply, and they had different SAT cut-offs depending on race. They sent letters to blacks with OKish scores as low as 1100, but sent letters to Asians only if they had above 1300.
Can you post a copy of those letters that Harvard sent out?
As far as white women gaining the most, there’s that per-capita thing again. That’s because there ARE more white women. But blacks are still more likely to benefit from AA than whites. If I, a white woman had a 1220 on my SAT and a black woman had only 1100, she would be accepted ahead of me.
Based on what? Your dumbass opinion.
[
It’s the same concept as with crime. We hear you all keep saying “but whites commit more violent crime!” Well, duh….there are more of them. But blacks are more LIKELY to commit violent crime.
Hmmm, so if there are more and the numbers show they are committing more...............
There is nothing racist about pointing out that race-based favoritism toward one group and against the other is wrong. In fact, it is the people who DEMAND that they get special favoritism due to their race who are racist.
And finally, the only bigot between the two of us is YOU, with your nasty remark about how “blacks don’t kiss Jewish ass.” Did you pick that nasty attitude up at s Farrakhan meeting or something?
It is racist when you are posting FALSE information and that is exactly what you are doing. I will bet the farm you have rec'd far more preferential treatment than I have.

Damn and all these years I thought it was to give folks who had been denied an opportunity equal opportunities that white men have always been given.

Can you post a copy of those letters that Harvard sent out?

Based on what? Your dumbass opinion.

Hmmm, so if there are more and the numbers show they are committing more...............

It is racist when you are posting FALSE information and that is exactly what you are doing. I will bet the farm you have rec'd far more preferential treatment than I have.
The information is true. Your denying it doesn’t make it less so.

Blacks, and to a lesser degree Latinos, have been accepted to college spots while Jews and Asians with better metrics were rejected.

Instead of denying that that has been happening for 40 years, it would be better if you would acknowledge that OTHER people have lost educational opportunites in order to for less qualified blacks to get them instead. And now it’s happening at the corporate and government level via DEI.

Time to stop the racism, and give the best opportunities to the people best qualified, regardless of race.

The information is true. Your denying it doesn’t make it less so.

Blacks, and to a lesser degree Latinos, have been accepted to college spots while Jews and Asians with better metrics were rejected.
There are plenty of whites who have been accepted to college spots just because their parents or grandparents went there and they were less qualified, but that is ok in your book because they are white. White women have benefitted more than anyone because of AA so were they less qualified?
Instead of denying that that has been happening for 40 years, it would be better if you would acknowledge that OTHER people have lost educational opportunites in order to for less qualified blacks to get them instead. And now it’s happening at the corporate and government level via DEI.
How can I agree with that bullshit when the numbers show just the opposite. At most major colleges and universities black folks make up about 4 to 6% of the student body, so it is only acceptable to you when the student body is 100% white.
Time to stop the racism, and give the best opportunities to the people best qualified, regardless of race.
That has never been the case in this country, white privilege has gotten you over since this country was taken. Your dumbass denial doesn't change that fact.

There are plenty of whites who have been accepted to college spots just because their parents or grandparents went there and they were less qualified, but that is ok in your book because they are white. White women have benefitted more than anyone because of AA so were they less qualified?

How can I agree with that bullshit when the numbers show just the opposite. At most major colleges and universities black folks make up about 4 to 6% of the student body, so it is only acceptable to you when the student body is 100% white.

That has never been the case in this country, white privilege has gotten you over since this country was taken. Your dumbass denial doesn't change that fact.
You’re too stupid and delusional to even waste my time on anymore.

Forum List

Back