Why Trump is rallying in deep-blue Bronx where thousands are expected to show support: He’s ‘not afraid to show up’

Carnivals tend to have pretty decent turnouts. No one can resist a modern day P.T. Barnum.

But in a city of nine million, a few thousand in a turnout is nothing. You get bigger turnouts for spring training.

I hope you freaks don't actually believe Trump has a chance in the Bronx. I would hate that you are dumber than even I think you are.

It would be pretty scary if you have actually deluded yourselves that deeply.
It’s not about winning NY. It’s showing everyone how diverse his supporters actually are.

If he pulls a few more percentage points from blacks and Hispanics, Dems are done.

Hey Laura, there is no president Trump. There is only criminal defendent Trump.

And good hunting to anybody that does get a shot at him.

I will personally contribute to the defense fund of anyone that does, and nominate them for the Medal of Freedom for being a national hero.

Now. Send that to the Secret Service.
You meant to say Freedom of Medal.

Meanwhile, Biden made an ass of himself (again):
What, did he say George Washington seized the airports?

Biden gets shit done, unlike Trump. Biden surrounds himself with people who know what they are doing, unlike Trump who surrounded himself with the worst people in the history of the Executive branch.

Trump said himself he's gonna try and flip the statee
Yes. And like always, his tard herd bleeved his bullshit AGAIN.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL. ME. TWICE! FOOL. ME. TWICE! FOOL. ME. TWICE!

What, did he say George Washington seized the airports?

Biden gets shit done, unlike Trump. Biden surrounds himself with people who know what they are doing, unlike Trump who surrounded himself with the worst people in the history of the Executive branch.
You’re funny!

Too late to make that claim. You already made the nasty remark about not having to kiss Jewish ass. If you weren’t an antisemite, your mind would never have gone there.

So what have I said that’s racist? And hint: disagreeing with race-based decisions is the opposite of racism.
Why because you said it, I don't have a problem with Jewish folks. My issues are with white racist like you.

No, but he’s getting optics across the Nation. He’s being held in shackles in NYC but is not afraid to get out and campaign. The incumbent never left his basement to campaign in 2020 and his handlers are afraid how and when he campaigns in 2024. Trump will not win the Bronx in 2024 but more of the Bronx and more of the Bronx and more Blacks and Latinos will vote for him. The Nation will take note.
And the difference in performance between Trump and Biden yesterday couldn’t be more stark:

Trump: Spoke enthusiastically, and at length, often going off teleprompter, as he addressed the issues facing the nation - for two solid hours.

Biden: Couldn‘t answer pre-screened questions without reading from a written statement prepared by someone else, often mumbling incoherently, couldn’t remember that a question was addressed to him, and after about 10 minutes when his confused state was quite apparent, Karine Jean Pierre abruptly called a halt to the session and hustled people out of the room.

Why because you said it, I don't have a problem with Jewish folks. My issues are with white racist like you.
1) I keep asking you what I’ve said that is racist, and you don’t answer.

2) Making a remark to a Jewish woman that “blacks don’t kiss Jewish ass” absolutely does show antisemitism. Otherwise, your so-called mind wouldn’t have gone there.

Wouldn’t you consider it racist if you were arguing with a white man and he said “sorry, but whites don’t kiss black ass!” OF COURSE YOU WOULD.

You are a Democrat black antisemite calling other people bigots. More hypocrisy from the left.

That and concentrating on idea things like AGW and equity instead of making sure the streets are safe.
That is also what is behind the soft-on-criminals policies that Leftists havr adopted. Because the prisons are disproptionately black (understandable, since violent criminals are disproportionately black), leftists have decided that they‘ll go soft on crime in order to “equitize” the prison population.

They are more concerned about that than keeping innocent people safe.

That is also what is behind the soft-on-criminals policies that Leftists havr adopted. Because the prisons are disproptionately black (understandable, since violent criminals are disproportionately black), leftists have decided that they‘ll go soft on crime in order to “equitize” the prison population.

They are more concerned about that than keeping innocent people safe.

The underlying philosophy behind it is that the system is the real criminal, and the actual criminals are victims. The real victims are thus victims once removed. and thus are also victims of the system.

The underlying philosophy behind it is that the system is the real criminal, and the actual criminals are victims. The real victims are thus victims once removed. and thus are also victims of the system.
Ah, true. That is why California suggested paying $1000 a month to criminals if they don’t commit crime. The implication is that they’re violent and dangerous because they’re poor.

If that is the case, how is it that both my parents grew up in poor NYC Jewish neighborhoods, and it was safe to walk home alone at 11 pm at night?

Ah, true. That is why California suggested paying $1000 a month to criminals if they don’t commit crime. The implication is that they’re violent and dangerous because they’re poor.

If that is the case, how is it that both my parents grew up in poor NYC Jewish neighborhoods, and it was safe to walk home alone at 11 pm at night?

Different times, different criminals.

The failed war on Drugs can be blamed for a lot of this.

Forum List

Back