Why are conservatives anti-muslim?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I never understood why so many conservatives are so anti-Muslim?

One of my favorite classes in college was religious studies when you open you mind and become less ignorant of other religions and more understanding to their point of view. In my opinion if Muslim groups want to practice Sharia Law in the United States and apply Sharia Law to their local groups rather than the local laws then I see nothing wrong with that, it is after all a way to show we respect their customs and moral values. It seems many conservatives prefer to be ignorant and put all Muslims in the extreme category who want to harm Americans and think they are terrorists. I have had Muslim friends growing up and had many co-workers in the many different jobs I have had in my life... they actually seemed like pretty cool people who were extremely kind to me and seemed morally upright. One of my Muslim friends is now a doctor in California, he helps people for a living. He was very charitable to the homeless I remember, never swore, was morally very upright, treated everyone with respect and kindness, saved my neck on my job on numerous occasions when I screwed up and covered for me.... but many conservatives I have known seem to have this overwhelmingly fear of Muslims, put them all in this terrorist category in their mind, are suspicious of them, and don't even bother to see things from a Muslim's point of view.

Anti-muslim? Why are you an antagonist?

Why do you set up a false premise?

Why do you assume or apply something of all conservatives?

The simple answer is you are a bigot, and that should and is the topic of this thread.

ScorpioRising, why are you a bigot? You will not be able to answer, you will only deny, for a bigot is a bigot because they are broken to begin with. I should learn more, but what I do know is there are many democrats that are bigots, from the time they were the KKK to now.

Why are you a bigot, have you thought of why?

I never understood why so many conservatives are so anti-Muslim?

One of my favorite classes in college was religious studies when you open you mind and become less ignorant of other religions and more understanding to their point of view. In my opinion if Muslim groups want to practice Sharia Law in the United States and apply Sharia Law to their local groups rather than the local laws then I see nothing wrong with that, it is after all a way to show we respect their customs and moral values. It seems many conservatives prefer to be ignorant and put all Muslims in the extreme category who want to harm Americans and think they are terrorists. I have had Muslim friends growing up and had many co-workers in the many different jobs I have had in my life... they actually seemed like pretty cool people who were extremely kind to me and seemed morally upright. One of my Muslim friends is now a doctor in California, he helps people for a living. He was very charitable to the homeless I remember, never swore, was morally very upright, treated everyone with respect and kindness, saved my neck on my job on numerous occasions when I screwed up and covered for me.... but many conservatives I have known seem to have this overwhelmingly fear of Muslims, put them all in this terrorist category in their mind, are suspicious of them, and don't even bother to see things from a Muslim's point of view.
Why are liberals so anti Christian? HMM. When someone prefaces something with "When you open your mind", that's a indicator of a con artist plying his trade. I am agnostic and I can smell a con a mile away. This is a con, a grift, boy-o.

Why do you assume all conservatives are anti Muslim?

Seems like small minded and bigoted thinking to me.

I too have had Muslim co-workers and got along fine with these friends.

Check your own bigoted thinking. Okay?
It is widely accepted republicans hate Muslims and don't deny it. Maybe not you but it exists alright .
They are now firmly behind racism of all forms since trump phscyed them all up.

A terrible Moslem practice. Someone should stand up for women, I do understand that some democrats believe that women are property, but I can not ignore the harm they do

It is widely accepted republicans hate Muslims and don't deny it. Maybe not you but it exists alright .
Its widely accepted bullshit, brother, you made me laugh. Islam was plagiarized from Judaism, Christianity too. And I am not sure it matters or I care. But we have a clan of suicidal zombies that want to destroy us, but that's OK because you want to demonize "republicans".

More hate crimes are committed against jews in the USA then any other group of people. Who does this? Not conservatives, that leaves Democrats or Moslems?

Never anti Muslim....

Anti fanatic fundamentalist ...yes very anti

apples and oranges ok?

Female Model Sluts? Acid attack or not, that is a tough one. Maybe Sharia Law is right on this one, yes to acid attacks.

The famous model Sabeeka Imam has violated the Sharia in her role as a model. Thus she is getting death threats, rape threats, and threats of acid attacks. The Quran states that women must be fully covered, despite what so many say is an antiquated “cultural” practice. It is Islamic law and has always been.

Where is the stat on that?
The FBI

I did not find it here originally, just heard it on the news on the radio and saw no reason not to believe.

American Jewish Committee (AJC) is deeply troubled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s 2020 hate crime statistics, released yesterday, which showed that overall hate crimes were up and crimes targeting Jews comprised 54.9% of all religious bias crimes last year.

Conservatives are not anti-Muslim

Anti fundamentalist Islamic yes

But never anti- Peaceful Muslims ...never.

I call bullshit on this thread. Its part of this "whites are always bad and racist and blacks ( or group X) are the perennial victims no matter what"...huff and puff, I'm out of breath. So much for this 2016 transracial shit. Whites put a man on the moon, create antivirus serums and the fucking internet. But we are the bad guys all of a sudden? Since this IS black history month, we have to lie and exaggerate and genuflect and pretend we care.

No it probably has something to do with Muslims throwing gays head first off of buildings

2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg

I have to wonder, why are liberals so obsessed with hating white conservatives? Muslims are not liberals friends either. Not exactly, they will stone, stab or other wise kill you to death because they ain't so tolerant as American republicans.

Forum List

Back