Why are conservatives anti-muslim?

You can call me that because you hate the truth but it's fact and will remain so whilever the likes of you are alive.
Are you accusing me of being anti-Muslim now? Or if so, you had better bring some evidence or keep your fucking mouth shut.

Are you accusing me of being anti-Muslim now? Or if so, you had better bring some evidence or keep your fucking mouth shut.
Yes I am and I don't have to produce one word. My opinion is good enough for me and if you don't like it, get a ticket, get in line and kiss my arse.

Yes I am and I don't have to produce one word. My opinion is good enough for me and if you don't like it, get a ticket, get in line and kiss my arse.
In other words, you admit to being a fucking worthless liar throwing around baseless accusations.

The FACT of the matter is that I have worked very closely with and on behalf of many hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people over the decades. I have had many many students who are Muslim I have had many coworkers who are Muslim I have had many friends who are Muslim I have helped refugees from war torn countries who happen to be Muslim to resettle in the United States I am teaching Muslims right now in some of my classes. People are people. False and baseless accusations are the recourse of only a lowlife scumbag.

A terrible Moslem practice. Someone should stand up for women, I do understand that some democrats believe that women are property, but I can not ignore the harm they do

You won't get any honest information from jihad watch. They are in the business of hate and fear.

The link is about stopping female genital mutilation. How is that hate?
It's from East Africa and ancient Egypt. It's not Islamic. It is rare in the gulf states. It's origins lie in circumcision for men and women. But, in Judaism women didn't serve in the temple.

I never understood why so many conservatives are so anti-Muslim?

One of my favorite classes in college was religious studies when you open you mind and become less ignorant of other religions and more understanding to their point of view. In my opinion if Muslim groups want to practice Sharia Law in the United States and apply Sharia Law to their local groups rather than the local laws then I see nothing wrong with that, it is after all a way to show we respect their customs and moral values. It seems many conservatives prefer to be ignorant and put all Muslims in the extreme category who want to harm Americans and think they are terrorists. I have had Muslim friends growing up and had many co-workers in the many different jobs I have had in my life... they actually seemed like pretty cool people who were extremely kind to me and seemed morally upright. One of my Muslim friends is now a doctor in California, he helps people for a living. He was very charitable to the homeless I remember, never swore, was morally very upright, treated everyone with respect and kindness, saved my neck on my job on numerous occasions when I screwed up and covered for me.... but many conservatives I have known seem to have this overwhelmingly fear of Muslims, put them all in this terrorist category in their mind, are suspicious of them, and don't even bother to see things from a Muslim's point of view.

I'm not anti-Muslim. I'm anti-guy-who-wants-to-kill-us.

I read something once which stated "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim".

Now, I don't necessarily believe that, but Muslims do have a pretty formidable record when it comes to terrorism...

I'm not anti-Muslim. I'm anti-guy-who-wants-to-kill-us.

I read something once which stated "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim".

Now, I don't necessarily believe that, but Muslims do have a pretty formidable record when it comes to terrorism...
USA has killed an order of magnitude more civilians since WWII. Prejudice against any culture is wrong.

Conservatives in Muslim Nations are not Islamophobic. Sadly many Conservatives in USA are.

Forum List

Back