Why are conservatives anti-muslim?

The inbreeding, the attacks on convervatives, terrorism, the belief in forceful conversion, the beheadings, the medieval mindset, the primitive activism. Basically theyre like a holdover from the middle ages frozen in time and largely unable to adapt and believe they should own and rule the world. The caveman comparison comes to mind. Thats why.

Theyre far behind mostly across the board but winning the lottery of grotesquely oppulent oil wealth has kept them eye level with our elites.

About 44% of people worldwide see USA as a threat to Democracy. Here.

Many people view USA as a threat to World Peace. Here.

Ironically, many Liberals in Muslim Nations are more Conservative then American Conservatives.

Many people in the World see USA as #1 Terrorist

What are you, a moron. You don't expect me to remember you said terrorists?

The fact is you don't know a thing about how people think so you run to what you think is your brain of knowledge and copy and paste a link.

You have no position based on facts and knowledge. You can't even keep your comments straight in your memory and come up with a reply on why you think such.

You hear political propaganda and repeat nothing more.

From terrorists to a threat to World Peace. Make up your mind before you post.

The inbreeding, the attacks on convervatives, terrorism, the belief in forceful conversion, the beheadings, the medieval mindset, the primitive activism. Basically theyre like a holdover from the middle ages frozen in time and largely unable to adapt and believe they should own and rule the world. The caveman comparison comes to mind. Thats why.

Theyre far behind mostly across the board but winning the lottery of grotesquely oppulent oil wealth has kept them eye level with our elites.
Have you ever been to the middle east?

Most violence against other religions is committed by Muslims(jihad). Their religion/political system has not undergone a reformation like most. The Koran instructs adherents to pretend to befriend non-believers until they can be conquered or taxed. The "Moderate" Muslims may abhor violence of the extremist who commit violence interfamily or against non-believers, but will not report it or attempt to stop it. This I have learned from Muslim friends and co-workers and reading an expert on this subject, Robert Spencer, amongst others. If I had a say, anyone who supported Sharia or claimed blood feud against Israel, the U.S. or anyone due to the color of their skin, could not join the USA as a citizen. Swede55, libertarian, occasional conservative

Most violence against other religions is committed by Muslims(jihad). Their religion/political system has not undergone a reformation like most. The Koran instructs adherents to pretend to befriend non-believers until they can be conquered or taxed. The "Moderate" Muslims may abhor violence of the extremist who commit violence interfamily or against non-believers, but will not report it or attempt to stop it. This I have learned from Muslim friends and co-workers and reading an expert on this subject, Robert Spencer, amongst others. If I had a say, anyone who supported Sharia or claimed blood feud against Israel, the U.S. or anyone due to the color of their skin, could not join the USA as a citizen. Swede55, libertarian, occasional conservative
Robert Spencer sells hate. He's a professional propagandist.

The FACT of the matter is that I have worked very closely with and on behalf of many hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people over the decades. I have had many many students who are Muslim I have had many coworkers who are Muslim I have had many friends who are Muslim I have helped refugees from war torn countries who happen to be Muslim to resettle in the United States I am teaching Muslims right now in some of my classes. People are people. False and baseless accusations are the recourse of only a lowlife scumbag.
Understand, of course, that all liberals lie. Some may not like doing it but it's a party mandate and there ARE penalties.......

I did, seems he has many good friends and contributors that are Muslim.

He is very well educated and travels to the Middle East.

Definitely does nit hate.
He's never been to the gulf states and his education is poor.

In USA some Conservatives are anti-Muslim.

American Conservatives are more Liberal then many Liberals in Muslim Nations!

Of course there is a territorial conflict in Middle East. Jews and Judaism are not Islamophobic -- we respect Muslims and Christians as Monotheistic Noahides.

I never understood why so many conservatives are so anti-Muslim?

One of my favorite classes in college was religious studies when you open you mind and become less ignorant of other religions and more understanding to their point of view. In my opinion if Muslim groups want to practice Sharia Law in the United States and apply Sharia Law to their local groups rather than the local laws then I see nothing wrong with that, it is after all a way to show we respect their customs and moral values. It seems many conservatives prefer to be ignorant and put all Muslims in the extreme category who want to harm Americans and think they are terrorists. I have had Muslim friends growing up and had many co-workers in the many different jobs I have had in my life... they actually seemed like pretty cool people who were extremely kind to me and seemed morally upright. One of my Muslim friends is now a doctor in California, he helps people for a living. He was very charitable to the homeless I remember, never swore, was morally very upright, treated everyone with respect and kindness, saved my neck on my job on numerous occasions when I screwed up and covered for me.... but many conservatives I have known seem to have this overwhelmingly fear of Muslims, put them all in this terrorist category in their mind, are suspicious of them, and don't even bother to see things from a Muslim's point of view.
/----/
1644436516142.png

Favorite posts by ignorant lefties who don't have the ability to argue a point usually start out with "why are conservatives/republicans"....fill in the blanks. You have to be crazy to be suckered into an argument like that.

Most violence committed against anybody is overwhelmingly performed by the lesser, less in social position, less in financial value, less in intelligence. Im sure this can be seen on a sliding scale and quantified on a huge religious meter.

This statement is about domestic violence, not organised war.

Forum List

Back