Zone1 Salam - New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

AqlAlim

Apr 15, 2024
New York City
Hello everyone. I am a practicing Muslim with a political outlook shaped by Sharia, advocating for social conservatism. My goal in joining this forum is to contribute to discussions on the intersection of religion and governance, emphasizing the preservation of traditional values.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Hello everyone. I am a practicing Muslim with a political outlook shaped by Sharia, advocating for social conservatism. My goal in joining this forum is to contribute to discussions on the intersection of religion and governance, emphasizing the preservation of traditional values.
Where are you posting from?

• Banned
Where are you posting from?
The question of where I am posting from is irrelevant.

"The genetic fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when a claim is accepted as true or rejected as false based on the origin of the claim rather than its current meaning or context. Essentially, it involves judging something as good or bad on the basis of where it comes from, or from whom it originates, rather than on its own merits. This fallacy avoids the argument's content, focusing instead on its source, which is irrelevant to the argument's validity or truth." (The Oxford Dictionary Of Logical Fallacies.)

The question of where I am posting from is irrelevant.

"The genetic fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when a claim is accepted as true or rejected as false based on the origin of the claim rather than its current meaning or context. Essentially, it involves judging something as good or bad on the basis of where it comes from, or from whom it originates, rather than on its own merits. This fallacy avoids the argument's content, focusing instead on its source, which is irrelevant to the argument's validity or truth." (The Oxford Dictionary Of Logical Fallacies.)
Uh huh

Suspect refuse to say

AHH ok was that so hard?
I'm asked that sometimes as if I have to be in a certain location for my arguments to be valid. I've had my life threatened so many times on forums, with an actual attempt on my life about twelve years ago, from someone on a forum, that I prefer not divulging too much about my personal life. If you were in my position as a Muslim with controversial views, you'd probably share my concerns.

Just ignore them , new guy .
In general terms they are not very bright and riddled with prejudice and misinformation .
So your enemy is mainly white and not very bright .
Therefore , keep your cool and fire away .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back