Why are conservatives anti-muslim?

Muslins ainā€™t done anything to me !!
You want to knock out NYC building..donā€™t bother me much

A terrible Moslem practice. Someone should stand up for women, I do understand that some democrats believe that women are property, but I can not ignore the harm they do

The OP, the Democrats, and leftists in general, hate Republicans more than they hate honor killings, more than they hate burning homosexuals alive, more than they hate throwing homosexuals off of buildings or into the ocean in iron cages.

I hate anyone who beats women. I hate any father that would kill his own child except in self-defense or in the defense of others. I hate anyone who would burn a homosexual alive. I hate anyone who would throw living homosexuals off of tall buildings. I hate anyone who would throw a homosexual into the ocean in an iron cage. If there's someone besides Muslims doing that, please tell me who they are and I'll hate them, too. If there are Muslims who do not do that, not saying who haven't done it but who stand against it, I don't hate them. I don't hate anyone except for the things that they do.

It is widely accepted republicans hate Muslims and don't deny it. Maybe not you but it exists alright .
They are now firmly behind racism of all forms since trump phscyed them all up.
OP, do you love those who kill their daughters? Do you love those who rape and beat women and their wives? Do you love those who kill homosexuals in very tortuous ways? Or even those who kill homosexuals in quick, painless, ways? Well, of course you do. You, all Democrats, all of the left are the most uninclusive, hateful, people in the history of the world. Why do you hate homosexuals and women?

Why are leftists, including the OP, anti-women and anti-homosexual?

I never understood why so many conservatives are so anti-Muslim?

One of my favorite classes in college was religious studies when you open you mind and become less ignorant of other religions and more understanding to their point of view. In my opinion if Muslim groups want to practice Sharia Law in the United States and apply Sharia Law to their local groups rather than the local laws then I see nothing wrong with that, it is after all a way to show we respect their customs and moral values. It seems many conservatives prefer to be ignorant and put all Muslims in the extreme category who want to harm Americans and think they are terrorists. I have had Muslim friends growing up and had many co-workers in the many different jobs I have had in my life... they actually seemed like pretty cool people who were extremely kind to me and seemed morally upright. One of my Muslim friends is now a doctor in California, he helps people for a living. He was very charitable to the homeless I remember, never swore, was morally very upright, treated everyone with respect and kindness, saved my neck on my job on numerous occasions when I screwed up and covered for me.... but many conservatives I have known seem to have this overwhelmingly fear of Muslims, put them all in this terrorist category in their mind, are suspicious of them, and don't even bother to see things from a Muslim's point of view.

False premise. No conservative I know is anti Muslim. They ARE anti Islamist. Most sane people are.

If I have ever come into contact with any Muslim people, I never knew because nothing was ever said or asked. It wouldn't have mattered to me anyway. Just as long as people are polite and respectful, to me, that is all that anyone can ever really ask for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One of my favorite classes in college was religious studies when you open you mind and become less ignorant of other religions and more understanding to their point of view. In my opinion if Muslim groups want to practice Sharia Law in the United States and apply Sharia Law to their local groups rather than the local laws then I see nothing wrong with that, it is after all a way to show we respect their customs and moral values. It seems many conservatives prefer to be ignorant and put all Muslims in the extreme category who want to harm Americans and think they are terrorists. I have had Muslim friends growing up and had many co-workers in the many different jobs I have had in my life... they actually seemed like pretty cool people who were extremely kind to me and seemed morally upright. One of my Muslim friends is now a doctor in California, he helps people for a living. He was very charitable to the homeless I remember, never swore, was morally very upright, treated everyone with respect and kindness, saved my neck on my job on numerous occasions when I screwed up and covered for me.... but many conservatives I have known seem to have this overwhelmingly fear of Muslims, put them all in this terrorist category in their mind, are suspicious of them, and don't even bother to see things from a Muslim's point of view.
Why are liberals stupid people who project their own beliefs on others?

It is widely accepted republicans hate Muslims and don't deny it. Maybe not you but it exists alright .
They are now firmly behind racism of all forms since trump phscyed them all up.
Another moron projecting.

By the way, 9/11 psyched people up YEARS BEFORE TRUMP.

I have 0 problems with Muslims. Their God on the other hand is a CHILD MOLESTER

That doesn't stop the hate.
Americans hate everything they are told to hate. Republicans take it one step further and hate their own fellow citizens.
So you want me to love the enemy with in America?

I cheer when another liberal baby is aborted

As Jews we view observant Muslims as righteous Noahites.

As for Conservatives -- I am not a Conservative, not a Liberal, do not know.

In most Muslim Nations, Conservatives are absolutely not anti-Muslim. In most Muslim Nations, extreme Liberals want to copy USA.

Muslims are cool...only 300 million out of 1 billion are in favor of Jihad.

So you want me to love the enemy with in America?

I cheer when another liberal baby is aborted
Democrats are not your enemy. Why shouldn't they be allowed the freedoms you have? Why shouldn't they be allowed to vote? You arrogant dickheads think you own democracy and have a birth right to control everything. Yet You call yourselves patriots and democratic but want all opposition destroyed in lieu of a dictator like trump.
You've really got some hate and stupity in your head.

Democrats are not your enemy. Why shouldn't they be allowed the freedoms you have? Why shouldn't they be allowed to vote? You arrogant dickheads think you own democracy and have a birth right to control everything. Yet You call yourselves patriots and democratic but want all opposition destroyed in lieu of a dictator like trump.
You've really got some hate and stupity in your head.
Uhm the democrats are trying to change America into North Korea

Uhm the democrats are trying to change America into North Korea
Firstly, you have no evidence of that except your hatred.
Secondly, it was trump who wanted to destroy democracy and install a dictatorship at the capitol.
You need to get some facts before you attack with ridiculous hate filled ignorant assumptions like that.

Forum List

Back