Why a Big Mac costs more in Seattle than in Austin

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I noticed the price going up, it now cost $8.81 for a big Mac , fries and a large coke

Customers may pay anywhere from $3.75 for a Big Mac in Austin, Texas, to $6.39 in Seattle. For Cheeseburgers, the variation was even greater, from $1 in places like Chicago and Houston to $2.29 in New York City.

I noticed the price going up, it now cost $8.81 for a big Mac , fries and a large coke

Customers may pay anywhere from $3.75 for a Big Mac in Austin, Texas, to $6.39 in Seattle. For Cheeseburgers, the variation was even greater, from $1 in places like Chicago and Houston to $2.29 in New York City.

Denmark doesn't have a bunch of illegal Mexican slaves who will work for dirt.
:dunno:

Raise the minimum wage.

Your link is a lie, my op proves it cost 100% more for a cheeseburger in New York than in Houston

Raise the minimum wage.
Why so we have to pay more?

Raise the minimum wage.
Illegal Mexican slaves get paid under the table. Minimum wage doesn't matter.

Your link is a lie, my op proves it cost 100% more for a cheeseburger in New York than in Houston
The point is, that they don't cost that much more in Denmark, where higher paid labor creates more in demand and generates more tax revenue.

Raise the minimum wage.
Why so we have to pay more?
You have to pay more anyway. Inflation happens. And, higher paid labor creates more in demand and generates more in tax revenue.

Raise the minimum wage.
Illegal Mexican slaves get paid under the table. Minimum wage doesn't matter.
Only illegals, do that.

The point is, that they don't cost that much more in Denmark, where higher paid labor creates more in demand and generates more tax revenue.
They cost a 100% more in New York than in Houston

Utopia is where you can make a NY salary and can buy Houston priced Big Macs.

They cost a 100% more in New York than in Houston
But not in Denmark where the minimum wage is the highest.

Forum List

Back