Why a Big Mac costs more in Seattle than in Austin

I noticed the price going up, it now cost $8.81 for a big Mac , fries and a large coke

Customers may pay anywhere from $3.75 for a Big Mac in Austin, Texas, to $6.39 in Seattle. For Cheeseburgers, the variation was even greater, from $1 in places like Chicago and Houston to $2.29 in New York City.

You can get a Big Mac in Guatemala for $3.20. Wanna move there?

$2.68 in Mexico.
$1.77 in Lebanon.
You comparing austIn to Mexico, that's how you want to spin this?
You’re comparing Austin to Seattle. What’s wrong with another comparison?

Prices are different in different parts of the world. Cost of living varies. It’s really quite simple.
Liberals in cities are like lobsters in a boiling pot of water they don't know how bad they are getting burned

I bring up how the same thing cost less a few hundred miles away and they get all upset
Mexico’s Big Mac is cheaper. Do you feel sad that you aren’t living in Mexico?
Uhm we are talking the united states and minimum wage.
But Mexico is even cheaper. You just don’t see how you’re getting burned.

Uhm I need a passport to go to Mexico not to Austin.

I am not the one trying to force higher prices on the nation you and the left is
If you had a passport, would you rather live in Austin or Mexico?

Mexico has cheaper Big Macs. Don’t you want to live there?

I costs more to live in Democrat controlled areas.
Just think of it as Liberal loon tax. ... :cool:
Minnesota is one of the highest taxed states and the Common Loon is the state bird and politician.
For that price I will pay a few bucks more and get a real burger at a real restaurant.
LOL. For $10 I can get lobster and a filet...and beans, rice, salad and fresh yuca fries...and a mango shake.
Coke is $4. Only assholes order that garbage

I noticed the price going up, it now cost $8.81 for a big Mac , fries and a large coke

Customers may pay anywhere from $3.75 for a Big Mac in Austin, Texas, to $6.39 in Seattle. For Cheeseburgers, the variation was even greater, from $1 in places like Chicago and Houston to $2.29 in New York City.

$2.68 in Mexico.
$1.77 in Lebanon.

Prices are different in different parts of the world. Cost of living varies. It’s really quite simple.
Liberals in cities are like lobsters in a boiling pot of water they don't know how bad they are getting burned

I bring up how the same thing cost less a few hundred miles away and they get all upset

I am not the one trying to force higher prices on the nation you and the left is

Mezco is a big country. Thats like asking Selma or Mexico.
Where I go in Mexico the only big macs are on satellite TV

$2.68 in Mexico.
$1.77 in Lebanon.

Mezco is a big country. Thats like asking Selma or Mexico.
Where I go in Mexico the only big macs are on satellite TV
Pick a city then.

$2.68 in Mexico.
$1.77 in Lebanon.

Years and decades ago people spoke up. Just laughed at. As now.

$2.68 in Mexico.
$1.77 in Lebanon.

Years and decades ago people spoke up. Just laughed at. As now.
?

$2.68 in Mexico.
$1.77 in Lebanon.

You do not get it. A simple thing. Under the gold standard a dollar was worth the same over century and more centuries. Under a fiat currency that is much different. People live more differently depending on their so called privilege. in Chauvin's Police Department there are pure bums earning salaries, benefits and pensions. Not worth anything to anyone. Chauvin is a small percentage that did their jobs. But he was to aggressive with a system that should have showed up a few minutes earlier to remove Floyd. Especially when the elites want to get rid of Trump.

You do not get it. A simple thing. Under the gold standard a dollar was worth the same over century and more centuries. Under a fiat currency that is much different. People live more differently depending on their so called privilege. in Chauvin's Police Department there are pure bums earning salaries, benefits and pensions. Not worth anything to anyone. Chauvin is a small percentage that did their jobs. But he was to aggressive with a system that should have showed up a few minutes earlier to remove Floyd. Especially when the elites want to get rid of Trump.
Wtf do Chauvin or Trump have to do with this? LoL

Forum List

Back