Who would Republicans vote for if it was these two?

OP's thread is bad and he should feel bad for even starting it.

Walker BTW. ;)

At least he's not part of a crime syndicate like the Biden family.

Youre all making my point. Doesn’t matter how stupid, crazy, liar, evil, etc. You’re all in.

Same way putin supporters are, nazis, I’m sure even 40% of North Koreans like Kim jung un

Youre all making my point. Doesn’t matter how stupid, crazy, liar, evil, etc. You’re all in.

Same way putin supporters are, nazis, I’m sure even 40% of North Koreans like Kim jung un
wtf.jpg

I know. You voted for trump.

Not in the begining....During the primaries, I was against Trump winning the nomination....But, he did...So, yes, I voted for him...I sure wouldn't have voted for Hillary under ANY circumstance...

But, I was surprised that even in the face of withering attack during his whole Presidency, he still managed to do better for American than anyone since Reagan...Certainly better than Joe Biden that's for sure.

Biden verse Herschel Walker?

Im trying to prove a point.

I'm not a Republican, but if those were literally the only two options I'd likely not vote at all, but hypothetically, if I had to pick one it would be Walker because it's unlikely Biden would survive a second term.

So, let's see here

Neither are intelligent and neither are qualified to be President.

On the other hand, one is a pedophile, and one isn't. One has indulged in much in criminal behavior by selling political influence, and one hasn't. One is supported by a vast network of globalist interests aiming to undermine American sovereignty, and one isn't. One poops his pants, and one doesn't.

Seems a pretty clear choice to me.

Oh, and I forgot.

One scores touchdowns and one falls off his bike.

Forum List

Back