If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.

Democrats will be destroyed, then we will celebrate and MAGA! :muahaha:
Trump is the epitome of a talking serpent, the Nachash, which in Hebrew is both a noun and an adjective meaning serpent, brazen, shiny one, and/or someone who practices divination - the stars of the ancient world - expert in the magical arts, sorcery, what is now know as mind control

......and you are the epitome of a person "BEGUILED" and possessed by a devil......Brainwashed.

Maybe one day you will snap out of it, maybe never, and never is a very long time to be kissing trumps disgusting big fat ass. Thats why its not kosher to eat the flesh of a brown nosed dork, swine that do not ruminate, lily white curs, vultures, rats, and anything that crawls on its belly. Didn't you ever learn the hard learned lessons of the past taught in the story of Adam and Eve?

Damn.

See Genesis 3:14 for a clue.

1712247132914.png

Last edited:
Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?

If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.​

Hilarious!

Being a Christian isn’t required for anything.

Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved. You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-ninth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-eighth.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

Happy Easter, bunnies!!!

Greg

Puts me ahead of you by leaps and bounds. ;)

Pft.

"From the prophecies of Daniel and Isaiah and the statement of our sages it is clear that the advent of the Messiah will take place some time subsequent to the universal expansion of the Roman empire and Arabic rule, which is an actuality today. This fact is true beyond question or doubt. Daniel in the latter part of his vision alludes to the Kingdom of the Arabs, to the rise of Mohammed and then to the arrival of the Messiah. Similarly Isaiah intimated that the coming of the Messiah will occur after the rise of the Madman,"

Forum List

Back