If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?

Well said.

Trump is the epitome of a talking serpent, a con artist, an actor and lying fraud who beguiles the gullible into advancing his own treasonous ambitions. Didn't you ever read the fairy tale? Sucker!

And some people don't believe in demonic possession.

Imagine that!

Last edited:

Newsflash: The majority of Christians are not MAGA.

Christians should vote based on a NonChristian Pagan holiday?
Easter egg hunt is Pagan.

Day after and set.

A christian should make up their mind and vote based on that???

Interesting. If Pence were running you might have an apt comparison. Pence is not running.

Easter egg hunt is Pagan.
If you believe in a trinity or that Jesus is God then you are practicing Mithraism unaware, the secret MYSTERY RELIGION of the Roman government and military that originated in Babylon and buried the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy in 325 when Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity and set out to conquer the world under the sign of the Mithran cross using the power of death consequent to defying the law of God to subjugate the nations.

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthday of Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, christians today celebrate Mithra' birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock

* He was considered a great travelling teacher and master.

* He had 12 companions or disciples, which in Mithraism were represented by the 12 astrological signs.

* He performed miracles.

* He was buried in a tomb.

* After three days he rose again, but with no witnesses to the event

* His triumph over death and ascension to heaven were celebrated at the Mithran's most important festival, Easter, held at the spring equinox when the sun rises toward its apogee

* Mithra was called "the Good Shepherd."

* He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

* In the cult's rituals, Mithra was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* Mithra performed many miracles, including raising the dead, healing the sick, making the blind see and the lame walk, casting out devils.

* Mithra was said to carry keys to the kingdom of heaven.

* Mithra was called the god of light and truth, the god of mediation between god and man. He was to his worshippers The creator of life; The Mediator between man and the higher gods; The God of light; The All-seeing one; The Guardian of oaths (covenants); The Protector of the righteous in this world and also in the next.

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one.

Before returning to heaven, Mithra was said to have celebrated a Last Supper with followers, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook of a sacramental meal of bread marked with the Mithran cross of light. This was one of the seven Mithraic sacraments, believed to be the models for the Christians' seven sacraments, which follow them identically. It was called mizd, latin missa, in other words, in English, mass. Mithra' image was buried in a rock tomb, the same sacred cave that represented his mother's womb. He was withdrawn from it and said to live again.

Mithraism was an ascetic, anti-female religion. Its priesthood consisted of celibate men only.

Last edited by a moderator:

How to tell us, you were clueless idiot without saying it.

The TDV has been held on March 31 since 2009 but no one had ever heard of it until this year. This year it happened to fall on Easter Sunday but we’d like to thank you right wing idiots for promoting the hell out of the Trans Day of Visibility. Now EVERYONE has heard of it.

Easter eggs are not a symbol of Easter, and have nothing to do with the crucifixion or the resurrection. Easter eggs are a pagan tradition from a spring fertility festival. When I taught Sunday school, I every Easter Sunday we tried to teach the Christian Easter story over chocolate eggs and rabbits.

Joe Biden conducted himself as a true Christian should. Trump, on the other hand, compared himself to Jesus, and trying to pedal his personally approved Bibles.

When I opened this thread, I was certain it was going to say that a true Christian would ever vote for Trump. Idolatry, adultery, lying, stealing but no.

You think that Christianity is hating on trans people and adoring pagans symbols? Well, we certainly know that you’re not a Christian.

Im not showing support for someone I dont support.
I have a side. You idiots that always say that need to figure out what that actually means.
Those are the two choices. You no side pretentious morally superior phony piece of shit.

If you can't choose one or the other it just means that you have no balls.

Sincerely,

The idiot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back