Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Former President Donald Trump mocked Ron DeSantis at his Saturday night rally—calling the Florida governor “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

And hours later, Trump found himself in hot water with fellow conservatives who weren’t pleased that he’d taken aim at the increasingly popular DeSantis.

During his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, while touting his poll numbers (from a month ago), Trump found an opening to take a swing at DeSantis, who’s quickly turned into an unofficial 2024 Republican presidential rival.

“There it is, Trump at 71. Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent,” Trump said. “Mike Pence at 7–oh, Mike Pence doing better than I thought.” (It’s the first time Trump’s tried out the nickname, but longtime ally Roger Stone—a fierce DeSantis critic—posted the dig about a week ago.)

" I gotta know right now, do you love me, do you need me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life...

"Let me sleep on it, and I'll give you answer in the morning"

Former President Donald Trump mocked Ron DeSantis at his Saturday night rally—calling the Florida governor “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

And hours later, Trump found himself in hot water with fellow conservatives who weren’t pleased that he’d taken aim at the increasingly popular DeSantis.

During his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, while touting his poll numbers (from a month ago), Trump found an opening to take a swing at DeSantis, who’s quickly turned into an unofficial 2024 Republican presidential rival.

“There it is, Trump at 71. Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent,” Trump said. “Mike Pence at 7–oh, Mike Pence doing better than I thought.” (It’s the first time Trump’s tried out the nickname, but longtime ally Roger Stone—a fierce DeSantis critic—posted the dig about a week ago.)

" I gotta know right now, do you love me, do you need me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life...

5q0qd2.jpg

"Firestorm"???????? :laughing0301:

The left and Bush league RINO's wants DeSantis over Trump so they can waste 4 years of such a presidency with a new round of personal attacks. DeSantis does not have the cash to fight such an onslaught, and would be "dependant" on others like Mitch to fund his defense. Mitch would control DeSantis in essence and the globalists control Mitch.

Trump is only only option. Trump + DeSantis in '24 would give the left 4 years to air out their DeSantis attacks which would fail under Trump's wings. If he ran without Trump, we will end up with more of the same.

It is typical Trump showing who he is.
He will attack anyone, anytime, anywhere if he thinks they are a threat to his ego.
And also shows he couldn't care less about what is best for the country, but for himself.

Another reason to support DeSantis and NOT Trump.
Welcome to the party. The rest of us have been saying that about Trump from the moment he stepped off the golden escalator. :)

Sometimes Trump goes too far

He will lose supporters if he continues personal attacks on DeDantis

Trump only made a joke and didn't attack DeSantis. Get a life.

Don is laying the groundwork for his 2024 presidential run. He couldn't care less how it affects others.

Charlie Crist laid the groundwork, with his question at the debate, when he asked DeSantis would he commit to serving a full term as governor, and DeSantis had the awkward moment of silence.

So now if DeSantis does decide to run after being relected governor, he will have no credibility, and Trump will rake him over the coals.

And we had a left leaning "historian" say on national TV that republican's will arrest your children and possibly kill them.
Clyburn said voting republican will result in another Nazi Germany.

But lets talk about Trump and his name calling........

Charlie Crist laid the groundwork, with his question at the debate, when he asked DeSantis would he commit to serving a full term as governor, and DeSantis had the awkward moment of silence.

So now if DeSantis does decide to run after being relected governor, he will have no credibility, and Trump will rake him over the coals.
DeSantis can change his mind. Did you ever change your mind?

I have had enough of the Bush's, the McCain's and the Romney's as standard bearers. With the help of the same as Senate leaders and House leaders which unfortunately looks to be coming again. The first two year of Trump was somewhat stymied by the Repubs themselves with Paul Ryan and McConnell. The Progs in the first two years with Biden got near everything they wanted. And this without a clear mandate.

And we had a left leaning "historian" say on national TV that republican's will arrest your children and possibly kill them.
Clyburn said voting republican will result in another Nazi Germany.
But lets talk about Trump and his name calling........
Jonathan Turley said that the "historian" is an idiot. We also know that Clyburn is a low-IQ Biden enabler.
The US Constitution has worked perfectly for 250 years, the only threat to democracy are the democrats who want to destroy the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back