Joe Biden Makes Case for Reelection: ‘Elect Me. I’m in the 20th Century’

There has been nothing but fiat currency since Nixon took us off the gold standard. I can live with it, as managed by the Fed. Would you prefer BitCoin?
Bitcoin and cyrpto is something to consider. The thing is there's not nearly enough metal and the economy of the world has grown far too large to be supported by it. So unless we want to mine asteroids and we all know that would cause unimaginable inflation that it wouldn't be worth it. Why not crypto? We could use cards or eye scans to make a process and it would scale up.

It was another gaffe'fest and mumble'fest as Biden slurred and stumbled his way through another public disaster.

It seems the people babysitting Ole' Joe have decided to press ahead with a campaign that has become one of Biden being treated as a child.

President Joe Biden, 81, made the case on Wednesday for his reelection, arguing he is ready for four more years because “I’m in the 20th century.”

The 20th century was the last time he was lucid.

I naturally lean, when forced, to pick the lessor of two evils, and that is what I will do. I watched the country all these years. I know what representative democracy (ours in particular) is based on. In the long run, it is better to keep it. Another 4 years of the Biden administration stands a better chance of keeping, as something we would recognize, along with our Trump attacked institutions of government. The 2025 plan the Trumpers are working on is not about preserving our constitution, rule of law, free elections. It is about taking over and establishing strong man leadership and control, not for the benefit of the country, but the benefit of Trump and his short-sighted followers. Trump has proven to admire and favor strong man top down control governments around the world. I see this as bad for the free world, so I also favor the Biden foreign policy. I'll Go With Joe.
After all the shit Genocide Joe has done, thinking he’s better than anyone is ignorant.

You don't know, and don't want to know.

You may now return to your daily routine of unprepossessing dullardry.
And you can return to your pessimistic doldrums, you have brought on yourself.
I will vote Joe in November, no matter how much you suffer, as suffering (even if self-imposed) seems to be what you are good at.

Bitcoin and cyrpto is something to consider. The thing is there's not nearly enough metal and the economy of the world has grown far too large to be supported by it. So unless we want to mine asteroids and we all know that would cause unimaginable inflation that it wouldn't be worth it. Why not crypto? We could use cards or eye scans to make a process and it would scale up.
I prefer the historical performance of the world economy on government fiat, rather than private fiat currency. Each to his own, and if Crypto is the right choice for you, more power to ya. For me, it would be a wager on an unproven financial vehicle.

And you can return to your pessimistic doldrums, you have brought on yourself.
I will vote Joe in November, no matter how much you suffer, as suffering (even if self-imposed) seems to be what you are good at.
That’s not a moderate statement
Bias

Just say it out loud, Joe Biden is a big fat LIAR. Just waiting for a Dem to admit it.
And DJT is some paragon of truth or any politician, for that matter? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don’t think most want Genocide Joe, but they really don’t want Don. So as Americans have done for decades, they stupidly vote for who they think is the lesser of two evils.
On policy trump is the better choice

After all the shit Genocide Joe has done, thinking he’s better than anyone is ignorant.
I disagree. Vote for who you like or not at all.;)

Maybe he wishes he was in the 20th century. I know I do because the 21st started out ok but went to shit pretty fast.

Joe Biden continues to set economic records, all bad. Small business optimism the lowest since Obama tanked it. Under Trump small business optimism hit an all time historic high never before achieved. Contrast people, shit Joe Biden vs Trump's winning economic policies.

Yeah, don't believe your own eyes and ears....Just keep blissfully gazing at your screens, fucking lemming.
You get too worked up, considering the alternative is Trump and the thieves, liars and crooks he surrounds himself with and brings to office.

Forum List

Back