If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.

You Dems have a Putin shrine you worship daily.

FFS

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

I have no balls because I wont show support for someone I dont support? :rofl:
I swear you idiots on here sure have a problem with integrity.
If integrity was the issue, I'd vote for Jesus, TN.
We have 6 years until WEF takes us over if Biden stays in office. That isn't a threat. It is a continuation of the removal of our rights. And there are only 2 people on earth that they worry will stop them. Putin is one who refuses to hand over his country. Trump is the other one.

And then there is Obama's quest his daughter calls, the browning of America. Venezuela has sent us all their criminals. Their crime rate has plummeted, while ours soars. 4 more years of this and we won't be able to leave our homes.

Well, he did have a weakness for them. (-:
Jesus was a sinner just like all of the "bad characters" that he partied with, if the Law is to be taken literally. Jesus said "I always do exactly as God commands" which means he was either insane or found another more intelligent way to interpret and comply with the laws demands.

So Jesus was not a sinner since the true subjects of the law were hidden in figurative language.

Thats why Jesus argued "its not what goes into your mouth that defiles a person, what goes into the mouth is flushed down the toilet, its what goes into and out of your mind that defiles"......

Only in this way is the wisdom of God in giving the Law revealed. Look how screwed up people who "just believe" without ruminating, THINKING, are. Thats why the flesh of swine is not kosher.

THEY DO NOT RUMINATE.

Thats why Trump and all of the evangelicals who are trying to pass Trump off as chosen by God are vile and loathsome creatures whose unclean flesh, LIES, defile and contaminate the mind.

Last edited:
Well, he did have a weakness for them. (-:
Yep. First and foremost on Jesus mind is taking care of the least among us. They are the ones who will inherit the kingdom of heaven. The crazily wealthy powerful? Um, well....

One that Jesus approves of.
Don't be silly. To be a Christian is to religiously defy Divine law, as an expression of love for God, and solemnly desecrate the teachings of Jesus, making him insane, as an expression of devotion

Jesus would not approve of any Christian who disregards Divine Law, lies in the name of God, celebrates the death of Jesus, worships a lifeless matzo made by human hands and then eats it for spiritual life, derp, desecrates the teachings of Jesus, and misleads others to do the same, which amounts to murder just like "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" (of the fairy tale)

I heard the wages of sin are death. Christendom is based entirely on open and brazen sinning. Believers openly sin and die "the death" every single Sunday never finding peace in death.

Thats why many are nucking futz enough to 'believe' Trump's brazenly absurd lies. They are dead. They all died many moons ago...As is is written in revelation, "Every fish in the sea DIED"...

Jesus would see any Christian who wins over many converts to their absurd beliefs and vile and degrading practices as deranged serial killers, just like Satan was a murderer from the beginning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back