Joe Biden Makes Case for Reelection: ‘Elect Me. I’m in the 20th Century’

Deflection, we are still waiting for you to admit Joe Biden is a serial LIAR. Is the Dem party the part of liars? Is that where liars go to hang out?
So you prefer the serial liar, crook, cheat, anti-American, self-absorbed DJT, with crooks he brings with him, historically, to run the country. I don't.

So you prefer the serial liar, crook, cheat, anti-American, self-absorbed DJT, with crooks he brings with him, historically, to run the country. I don't.
We are discussing serial LIAR Joe Biden who lies like water flows while his supporters look the other way and refuse to acknowledge it let alone condemn it. Suffices to say our decision to destroy the Dem party was correct. RIP Dem party, your days are numbered.

You get too worked up, considering the alternative is Trump and the thieves, liars and crooks he surrounds himself with and brings to office.
Not worked up at all....You have nothing to offer other than ORANGE MAN BAD!...Absolutely nothing of any tangible value to go along with your side.

Nose picking chumps for your party like you are exactly why I dropped out.

We are discussing serial LIAR Joe Biden who lies like water flows while his supporters look the other way and refuse to acknowledge it let alone condemn it. Suffices to say our decision to destroy the Dem party was correct. RIP Dem party, your days are numbered.
We are discussing his re-election bid, as the title suggests, and he is running against serial liar, crook, rapist, philanderer, oath and vow breaker, trump and another round of his hiring crooks, thieves, tax evader grifters and agents of foreign powers back into government, for another round of convictions, confessions and jailings and pardons of convicted multiple felons, popular with the Trump cult.

Genocide Joe?
I definitely prefer his re-election over Rapist Trump merry band of thieves who take from the middle and give to the rich, like last time you guys got him in.

Our President folks!
And just think of the millions of retarded folks that want this senile, incestuous pedo in the WH again. SMH
They'll hold their nose and vote for him. It's not the man it's the party line.

Last edited:
A man of peace. A man who tried to enrich Americans. While the other side cause riots and pure hate. At some point people who are called deplorables will need to vote in nasty people. And then do to you what you do to them.

I suppose Joe is worse, but Trump failed to stop it. He talked a lot but as usual, did nothing.
Trump got no help from congress, even in his own party

But the voters are paying more attention now

I naturally lean, when forced, to pick the lessor of two evils, and that is what I will do. I watched the country all these years. I know what representative democracy (ours in particular) is based on. In the long run, it is better to keep it. Another 4 years of the Biden administration stands a better chance of keeping, as something we would recognize, along with our Trump attacked institutions of government. The 2025 plan the Trumpers are working on is not about preserving our constitution, rule of law, free elections. It is about taking over and establishing strong man leadership and control, not for the benefit of the country, but the benefit of Trump and his short-sighted followers. Trump has proven to admire and favor strong man top down control governments around the world. I see this as bad for the free world, so I also favor the Biden foreign policy. I'll Go With Joe.

Sad.

There has been some pointing out that Biden has been slipping. He thinks it's 40 years ago. He insists that he just spoke to people who are long dead. More than once Biden has claimed he was running for senator. Yes, he's in the 20th century, still in the 20th century.

I definitely prefer his re-election over Rapist Trump merry band of thieves who take from the middle and give to the rich, like last time you guys got him in.

Trump's a piece of shit, but at least he's not going to work to flood the country with the third-world.

Forum List

Back