Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL
God rules heaven. Satan rules the Earth. Obama rules Washington.

You then agree with God and think it good justice to punish the innocent instead of the guilty. Right?

Regards
DL
What? Did I say that?

If I got it wrong then answer the O.P. properly.

Regards
DL
Did you not understand my answer or do you want to guide my response?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

You then agree with God and think it good justice to punish the innocent instead of the guilty. Right?

Regards
DL
What? Did I say that?

Regards
DL

If you would have given a decent answer in the first place, you would not need to ask.

Care to try again?

If so.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
What? Did I say that?

Regards
DL

If you would have given a decent answer in the first place, you would not need to ask.

Care to try again?

If so.

Regards
DL
The answer to the OP is that God is ruler of Heaven and Earth and he gave Satan dominion over man with certain conditions. If you don't accept that then go ask Buddha.

Regards
DL
What? Did I say that?

Regards
DL

Care to try again?

If so.

Regards
DL
The answer to the OP is that God is ruler of Heaven and Earth and he gave Satan dominion over man with certain conditions. If you don't accept that then go ask Buddha.

So you are so poor in moral intelligence and judgement that you cannot decide a moral question. Seems your religion is keeping you well dumbed down.

Their plan is working.

We all do as much as we can in seeking knowledge. The problem for unfortunate Christians is the perception of the terms knowledge and truth.

The idea of Jesus dying for us was created to produce a sense of indebtedness that the population is supposed to feel.

The idea of the fall was created to have people interpret the scripture in a way that makes them think that seeking knowledge is a sin.

This makes it easier for Christians to pushed to become unthinking sheeple that can be easily manipulated, --- just as the re-writers of the bible and interpretation biased preachers want.

Christianity can thus profit from fear and indebtedness in this manner.

In the end, knowledge and truth are for our own enlightenment. Seeking untruth is a form of transgression and that is what priests and imams try to produce. Priests and imams are quite skilled in helping people lie to themselves.

Conditioning that some would call indoctrination or brainwashing when pushed to it's present extreme.

Strange that our own governments give tax credits and exemptions to organizations that basically spend their time lying to people. You and I subsidize this legalized fraud by paying the tax shortfall.

We are thus all paying for priests and imams to lie to the gullible and vulnerable.

There ought to be a law against that.

Regards
DL

P.S. Did you see my question in post 22?

What? Did I say that?

Regards
DL

Care to try again?

If so.

Regards
DL

So you are so poor in moral intelligence and judgement that you cannot decide a moral question. Seems your religion is keeping you well dumbed down.

Their plan is working.

We all do as much as we can in seeking knowledge. The problem for unfortunate Christians is the perception of the terms knowledge and truth.

The idea of Jesus dying for us was created to produce a sense of indebtedness that the population is supposed to feel.

The idea of the fall was created to have people interpret the scripture in a way that makes them think that seeking knowledge is a sin.

This makes it easier for Christians to pushed to become unthinking sheeple that can be easily manipulated, --- just as the re-writers of the bible and interpretation biased preachers want.

In the end, knowledge and truth are for our own enlightenment. Seeking untruth is a form of transgression and that is what priests and imams try to produce. Priests and imams are quite skilled in helping people lie to themselves.

Conditioning that some would call indoctrination or brainwashing when pushed to it's present extreme.

Strange that our own governments give tax credits and exemptions to organizations that basically spend their time lying to people. You and I subsidize this legalized fraud by paying the tax shortfall.

We are thus all paying for priests and imams to lie to the gullible and vulnerable.

Regards
DL

I saw the question and I'm not a Christian or a Jew but I believe in the Torah and it explains your questions. It's not my right to question or interpret. Capice?

Regards
DL

Care to try again?

If so.

Regards
DL

Their plan is working.

Regards
DL

I saw the question and I'm not a Christian or a Jew but I believe in the Torah and it explains your questions. It's not my right to question or interpret. Capice?

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you believe in the Torah.

But that should not prevent you and in fact should help you make a moral decision.

If you apply it correctly.

Bill Moyers Journal . Watch Listen PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

If you apply the golden rule to the O.P. you should recognize the proper moral answer.

Come back and tell us what your Torah would say.

Regards
DL

Care to try again?

If so.

Regards
DL

Their plan is working.

Regards
DL

But that should not prevent you and in fact should help you make a moral decision.

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

If you apply the golden rule to the O.P. you should recognize the proper moral answer.

Regards
DL
Try this instead:

Ecclesiastes 12:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Romans 5:20
19For as through the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous. 20The Law came in so that the transgression would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,21so that, as sin reigned in death, even so grace would reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord....

Not sure that the innocent will be punished along with the guilty.
According to Romans, the greater the sins, the greater the grace.
Even so through the obedience of the One, the many will be made righteous.
to me it almost looks like as long as Jesus Christ has been accepted, all sins will be met with the grace of God, not the punishment.
Yes, even the gay married couple will be shown grace if they have accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.
even me.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
19For as through the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous. 20The Law came in so that the transgression would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,21so that, as sin reigned in death, even so grace would reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord....

to me it almost looks like as long as Jesus Christ has been accepted, all sins will be met with the grace of God, not the punishment.
Yes, even the gay married couple will be shown grace if they have accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.
even me.

So Jesus is not worthy of grace.

Thanks for this.

Only a really big fool thinks that following a gay, God given nature is a sin.

The issue is substitutionary atonement.

Gays who define themselves by their gayness should realize that people are not judged or defined by what they do with their junk.

Find a better way to define yourself.

Regards
DL

Care to try again?

If so.

Regards
DL

Their plan is working.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Try this instead:

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Not worth shit just as the bible God is not worth shit.

Jesus/God said he came to serve man and here you are contradicting Jesus.

Only fools think that God wants or need anything from man.

Good Gods like good people seek to serve mankind and not have mankind serve them.

Try thumping your way out of that truth.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

even me.

Thanks for this.

Gays who define themselves by their gayness should realize that people are not judged or defined by what they do with their junk.

Regards
DL
you're a liberal atheist arent you.
not sure where you get the basis of your post, but please rant on.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

even me.

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL
you're a liberal atheist arent you.
not sure where you get the basis of your post, but please rant on.

I am a Gnostic Christian and think it foolish when all a person can first say of themselves is that they are gay.

You do not se heterosexuals throwing their sexuality out there as first and foremost so why do you? Especially in a thread that speaks of a completely different issue?

No one cares about what you do with your junk.

Regards
DL

never said I was gay.
you certainly have issues.

even me.

You have a hell of a lot more issues than I.

Get on topic or get lost.

Regards
DL

Now, that does not say Im gay, only that I will be saved even with my sins.
on the other hand, you are claiming to be a Gnostic Christian, there really is no such thing.
you are not Christian.
so, please identify yourself correctly . There are many people that dont know Jesus, but could, what if some ass like you were the first one they met to base Christianity on?
Crawel back under that atheist rock you came from, give your master Satan his blow job and you get lost.
You dont understand the Bible, ( I doubt you have even read it ) and you have an issue comprehending what you read

Their plan is working.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Try this instead:

Not worth shit just as the bible God is not worth shit.

Jesus/God said he came to serve man and here you are contradicting Jesus.

Only fools think that God wants or need anything from man.

Good Gods like good people seek to serve mankind and not have mankind serve them.

Try thumping your way out of that truth.

Regards
DL
Wellsir, you just relegated your heathen ass to the sewer you live in and I will reply no more to your idiotic dogma. Buh bye now.

Forum List

Back