Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

Not Muslims.
There were no Muslims back then. Just the Akkadian empire and the Amorites.

Clever. Is that what the Torah says? Not many wooden houses in the middle east.
It's common sense which is something you lack.
Today there are not many wooden houses; 100 years ago almost all house were made of wood.

Today there are not many wooden houses; 100 years ago almost all house were made of wood.
Where? I have been all over the middle east and most old buildings are made from baked bricks. They have some wicked species of termites.

Where? I have been all over the middle east and most old buildings are made from baked bricks. They have some wicked species of termites.
2,000 years ago.
I doubt Noach left the ark where it was when the earth was barren.
He also had to build barns for the farm animals.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 where? They don't cut down trees in the middle east. Lots of stone houses in the US.. and brick or adobe.

Who built the pyramids? It certainly wasn’t the Egyptians or the Jews.

It was the Egyptians. They have excavated the camps of the workers.
We don’t know for certain, but I tend to believe those who have claimed the pyramids are much older than what establishment has claimed.

Plus it’s lost technology. There is no way they built the pyramids with hand tools cutting stone and ramps to move them, and boats capable of transporting 20 ton rocks.

Plus it’s lost technology. There is no way they built the pyramids with hand tools cutting stone and ramps to move them, and boats capable of transporting 20 ton rocks.
Yes they did.

The average block weighs 2.5 tons. Not 20.

Last edited:
try again------according to islamic "SCHOLARS" adam (that is eve's husband---Mr. Eve) was
a muslim--------and OF COURSE so was Moses Levy

According to Islam everyone who loves God is a Muslim. It's very inclusive.. not like Judaism.

Forum List

Back