Zone1 The Annunaki

IMHO this is a very clear directed programme to modify and directly influence basic Normy attitudes and to prepare the way for some major Disclosure or Psy Op
interesting , this could be a looOOng thread should the consideration of our dubious past be contrived towards some agenda

wouldn't be the first time.....
Pre Diluvial Civilization ruins are out there

~S~

interesting , this could be a looOOng thread should the consideration of our dubious past be contrived towards some agenda

wouldn't be the first time.....

~S~
That is why Miles Mathis is so interesting . He has a brilliant mind and is scholarly in his work .

His premiss -- hold on to your pants -- is that everything is scripted to the benefit of the group who inherited the last information chunks from the visitors ( let's call them the Anunnaki for the sake of ease and simplicity ) .
These were those who effectively worked as foremen or managers, or perhaps Trusties , for the "Sky Masters" and possibly /probably were those whose DNA was adjusted .
Regardless , but on a tribe and even family bloodline basis , these are the start of our Deep State , or , as Miles often refers to them , our Phoenician Masters -- because that identifies them better by location and timing in modern history .
Clearly you can trace in general terms what happened in broad historical terms because you can identify these groups ---Egyptian pharaohs , royals , christian church dignataries with their elongated skulls etc etc .
However , and forgetting the details , this is how we come to have a Deep State and offers an explanation of how and why it was created and continues to this day .
Then you can move on to the likes of Clif High who suggests that the "Space Aliens" still have active links with our Deep State . As brilliant a mind as Miles however comical that might soundgiven that introduction .

Obviously this is not for general consumption because it is too great a leap for Normies and Sheeple in general .
And , it could also be explained as very clever people" losing the plot " .
So it is personal choice and interest whether you look, examine closer and how you react .

Anyway , must remember to take my pills and buy some more tin foil as my head is aching .

Last edited:
iu
Is God an alien?

One story of the Annunaki was one of Nibirus kings sons, bit the penis off his brother and swallowed it. His penis had so much semen it, the brother started swelling up :lol:
Dear God in heaven, now that you have told democrats this will be in school libraries all over the country.

Could be it's just as plausible a theory as any other
It's just funny to me how many people are all about how aliens seeded life on earth but are adamant about God not existing.

Funny stuff

It's just funny to me how many people are all about how aliens seeded life on earth but are adamant about God not existing.

Funny stuff
I'm not adamant about gods not existing.

I don't know if gods exist. I don't know if aliens exist.

But if one believes in god and the bible then doesn't one have to believe that this universe holds no other life created by the god of the bible? I mean the bible doesn't mention that the same god that made humans made other life on different planets so does a believer in that god assume that humans are the only life in this entire universe?

I'm not adamant about gods not existing.

I don't know if gods exist. I don't know if aliens exist.

But if one believes in god and the bible then doesn't one have to believe that this universe holds no other life created by the god of the bible? I mean the bible doesn't mention that the same god that made humans made other life on different planets so does a believer in that god assume that humans are the only life in this entire universe?
Why would you think that?

It does fascinate me regarding God being considered alien. If he made us, how could we be alien to him? However, if he is holy and we are not, he would seem alien to us at times.

Why would you think that?

It does fascinate me regarding God being considered alien. If he made us, how could we be alien to him? However, if he is holy and we are not, he would seem alien to us at times.
That's the big IF isn't it?

If you believe the god of the bible made you then you can't believe aliens had a hand in manipulating life on Earth.

If you don't believe the god of the bible made us then you can believe aliens could have manipulated life on Earth.

That's the big IF isn't it?

If you believe the god of the bible made you then you can't believe aliens had a hand in manipulating life on Earth.

If you don't believe the god of the bible made us then you can believe aliens could have manipulated life on Earth.
Manipulated? You could say God manipulated life on earth as well.

Manipulated? You could say God manipulated life on earth as well.
I though the god of the bible created all life on Earth.

The alien theories usually posit that the DNA of the life that was evolving on Earth was tinkered with by aliens

I though the god of the bible created all life on Earth.

The alien theories usually posit that the DNA of the life that was evolving on Earth was tinkered with by aliens
Just heaven and earth (i.e. the universe, existence). Everything else was a product of that single creative act. As in "let there be." Let there be doesn't mean created. It means let there be.

Just heaven and earth (i.e. the universe, existence).
How could this creation have been done ?

If God created heaven and earth he would have had to create an extra thought or impulse in order to achieve it , and , in doing this , add one new and extra thing which , by definition , would have been logically impossible .
Because it would have been extra to the universe -- which has already been defined as encompassing everything and therefore could not be added to .

The whole idea about god the Creator is a logical impossibility unless you imagine him as only part of the total universe and therefore with the "space" to add to his part .

Problem . Because who / what was the other part?

See what a mess your Bible gets you into ?

How could this creation have been done ?

If God created heaven and earth he would have had to create an extra thought or impulse in order to achieve it , and , in doing this , add one new and extra thing which , by definition , would have been logically impossible .
Because it would have been extra to the universe -- which has already been defined as encompassing everything and therefore could not be added to .

The whole idea about god the Creator is a logical impossibility unless you imagine him as only part of the total universe and therefore with the "space" to add to his part .

Problem . Because who / what was the other part?

The painter is not the painting. It's the only logical conclusion.

The universe popped into existence. The creator has always existed and transcends the material world. The material world is made of mind stuff.

The creator has always existed and transcends the material world.

dunno if it fits, but it was an interesting read for me>
1697416184117.png

Their idea of 'density' intriguing

The further conjecture of past races (Mayans) exiting one to enter the next density fascinating

i read them all when they came out.....
~S~

dunno if it fits, but it was an interesting read for me>
View attachment 843531

Their idea of 'density' intriguing

The further conjecture of past races (Mayans) exiting one to enter the next density fascinating

i read them all when they came out.....
~S~
I like primal religions.

Forum List

Back