Zone1 The Annunaki

Are there other diseases that mimic syphilis?
I was discussing the issue of HALLUCINATIONS as a manifestation of
neuro syphilis---Syphilis mimics LOTS of things---it does just about anything.
An example---Diabetics get Peripheral Neuropathy---ie loss of sensation AND
pain---PERIPHERALLY---Ie starting in hands and feet. Syphilis can do that too.
Syphilis can manifest as a mass (aka tumor) in the brain, it can cause DEAFNESS --
(think Beethoven) ALL sorts of stuff SYPHILIS does just about anything. I think
your question really is----does anything else cause HALLUCINATIONS--yup---
LOTS OF THINGS

It SUPPOSEDLY orbits out in the kieper belt which is 30 au from the sun. That's so far out that it takes light from the sun 4 hours to get there.

The temperature of planets that far out is within a couple degrees of ABSOLUTE ZERO! And you want us to believe aliens live on this planet out there and every 3600 years, as part of its orbit it comes into the inner solar system to wreak havoc.
Easy, the people are ice men that can live in in frosty climates. Duh.

1693697221479.png

I have been reading about them from the ancient Sumerian tablets, and find it fascinating.
I find it fascinating how they knew about DNA and gene splicing. How they based their calendars off of their planets rotation around the sun.
How the theory of evolution coincides with their story of our creation. As in, mixing their DNA with hominids... Also, they started humanity in Africa, which coincides with the out of africa theory.
How the first human was named adam and lived in Eden. He even wore leaves to cover himself! lol
His son Cain, kills abel.
When they originally came to Earth, the "team leader" declared the seventh day, be a day of rest.
After the big flood, (and yes, there was a big boat that landed on a mountain) they needed another spaceport because everything they built was destroyed now. They need two mountains, and couldnt find anything suitable, so they started building pyramids in egypt, to mimic mountains.
The tower of babel seems to be based off these tablets as well. The King splits up the Kingdom, and new languages are born etc.
They also speak of the "lifted eye that scans the land" Its all seeing.. It reminded me of the dollar bill. Was Horus an annunaki?

All very interesting. I suggest looking into it.
What set Sitchin apart from earlier "Ancient Aliens/Gods" sort of writers was that he had a more coherent fitting of the puzzle pieces we get from spotty written records and anomalous artifacts. He didn't just do as others and say, to paraphrase; "Look at this weird stuff and strange writings. Most be referring to ancient astronauts from other worlds". Rather Sitchin says that "These old written records show a continuity of concepts, connections of related events, and unified theme of specific beings, events, and origins. The accounts have a beginning and duration and continuity, much fitting what we've been able to deduce from other methods."

One challenge when translating ancient written languages is that with out anyone left to speak such, we have some gaps in pronunciation, and things like syntax and context. There is the possibility of words having more than one meaning, or usage. Sometimes having different sound/pronunciation depending upon meaning or usage. We need only consider modern "English", which in it's American version gives us different words with same meaning, as well as same words with different meanings, etc.

Brits - lift / Americans - elevator
Brits -bonnet* / Americans hood* = both refer to the hinged covering of the engine compartment of a motor vehicle.
Brits - boot* / Americans - trunk = the rear compartment for spare tire, luggage, etc. of an automobile.
Brits - biscuit / Yanks - cookie
Brits - scone / Yanks - biscuit

*bonnet can also be a form of head gear/covering used by both.
*hood can also be a form of headgear~covering, used by both. Also Yank slang for a criminal ~ hoodlum.
*boot can also refer to a form of footwear more extensive than a shoe.

Just some of the examples of different meanings for common words, shared meanings for different words, and different words for the same thing.

Just to give some idea and perspective of what we are dealing with on a subject like this where the languages are thousands of years old and out of current usage.

So, Sitchin has said that one way to view the term Anunnaki would be to break it out to component parts.
Anu - often meant the head God or father of the gods
Anun - could be heaven, where Anu lived, his abode
Ki - was sometimes used to refer to planet Earth
na - could be a verb describing an active relationship

Sitchin broke out "Anunnaki" in to a modern English/American expression saying to effect "Those whom from Heaven to Earth came."
Hence, with that translation, the meaning of the word conveys a distinctive description of the beings thus labeled.

I have been reading about them from the ancient Sumerian tablets, and find it fascinating.
I find it fascinating how they knew about DNA and gene splicing. How they based their calendars off of their planets rotation around the sun.
How the theory of evolution coincides with their story of our creation. As in, mixing their DNA with hominids... Also, they started humanity in Africa, which coincides with the out of africa theory.
How the first human was named adam and lived in Eden. He even wore leaves to cover himself! lol
His son Cain, kills abel.
When they originally came to Earth, the "team leader" declared the seventh day, be a day of rest.
After the big flood, (and yes, there was a big boat that landed on a mountain) they needed another spaceport because everything they built was destroyed now. They need two mountains, and couldnt find anything suitable, so they started building pyramids in egypt, to mimic mountains.
The tower of babel seems to be based off these tablets as well. The King splits up the Kingdom, and new languages are born etc.
They also speak of the "lifted eye that scans the land" Its all seeing.. It reminded me of the dollar bill. Was Horus an annunaki?

All very interesting. I suggest looking into it.
Yep, I've been telling everyone for awhile that the first 11 chapters of the Torah are about the world history that we all share and that these accounts had been passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before they were recorded in the Torah. The same accounts are also recorded as symbols in the first written Chinese language of the earliest Chinese dynasties.

The key difference being that the Sumerians were polytheists and the Israelites were the beginning of the monotheists. Otherwise there was a shared heritage.

There are now 20k+ year old sites of Humans in the Americas , and the remnants of Ancient Civilization in Turkey ( 14k years old ) are gonna get real traction for new finds being recognized

the realization of being part of a race with amnesia certainly applies either way Lu.....~S~
Appreciate your point, but if this forgetfulness has been caused by deliberate and constant manipulation and re-inforcement of misinformation and lies , I am not sure it is falls under the usual definition of amnesia .

Related, albeit obliquely :-

My main Lap Top gives me Bing News ( Microsoft ) so you know it is manipulated and essentially Fake -- same as Goggle , Ya Hoo etc .

Whilst I never read any of their stories in detail , I always flip the 10/12 rolling news items in terms of headlines .Daily .
For the last year , say ,and every day , there has been at least one story relating to UFOs( UAPs) , Aliens or Extra Terrestrials .
But now in neutral and positive information terms rather than for laughter, soppy anecdotes and ridicule .

IMHO this is a very clear directed programme to modify and directly influence basic Normy attitudes and to prepare the way for some major Disclosure or Psy Op .

I have no idea of the specific motivation but I am certain that this is just one clear sign of a directed campaign .
I have been a dot connector professionally for a large part of my professional life and I assess the probability of my being correct as at least 90% .Well I would , wouldn't I ?
But based on past results in many different areas and comparing with like minds re.their own feelings and observations .

As ever , time will show .

Pre Diluvial Civilization ruins are out there
Yup!

1) Human DNA in current form has been dated back from 200,000 to 300,000 years ago. Rather doubtful we spent 80-90% of that time just as hunter-gathers.

2) last most recent ice age completed melt about 12-15,000 years ago.

3) Highly doubtful that Noah (Zarathustra, et al) and his few sons could have cut the trees, made into lumber, built the Ark and still managed to feed themselves; all with the short time frame presented in the Old Testament. Which as pointed out came from older Sumerian~Mesopotamian accounts. A vessel of that size and within that timeline is both a Wonder of the World sort of achievement and would like have involved the effort of a large city to small nation of pre-industrial era.

The Sumerian accounts relate details of how 'Noah' got that help and assistance. They also relate the Anunnaki claim that the cities we know of in Mesopotamia(Sumer, etc.) were built (rebuilt) on sites of cites that were buried in the deluge.

BTW, the Ark is only have the "solution". Quite likely that the Anunnaki had many strains of DNA stored in orbit for restate of essential flora and fauna lost in the 'Deluge'.

There are some other interesting ancient "ruins" I'll present when I have more time

Forum List

Back