Zone1 The Annunaki

One of my favorite YouTube channels is Riddle -- always entertaining, and if I had the voice over artist's voice, I'd be rich.

This recent video is the stuff Atheists love. I have to admit, I do too. The difference between myself and the two atheists here is I understand it is science FICTION

Last edited:
The ''authorized'' Bible is translated by scribes who lived at a time when they were around six linguistics separated from the so-called original texts.

I'd imagine it's likely one of, if not the most mistranslated books in the world.

But nyooo...everybody wanna gang up on TN for thinking outside of the little box, and what seems to be for no other reason than the fact that he dare do so.
He posted in RELIGION AND ETHICS with an old pseudoscientific THEORY to dismiss the Book of Genesis. And you expect everybody else to not voice any disagreement. 😂

Again, this is the RELIGION forum, not the Science Fiction forum

He posted in RELIGION AND ETHICS with an old pseudoscientific THEORY to dismiss the Book of Genesis. And you expect everybody else to not voice any disagreement. 😂

are you suggesting that religion of ancient Sumeria is not a religion?

This IS a religion.
WTF do you think the stories of your sky fairy are, goober?
And you get on here talking about facts, and you in other forums yelling about the Earth being 6000 years old LOL
GTFO

This IS a religion.
And you get on here talking about facts, and you in other forums yelling about the Earth being 6000 years old LOL
GTFO
And those on the Swarthy side who believe the Hallucinations of some Guy in a cave ?

One of my favorite YouTube channels is Riddle -- always entertaining, and if I had the voice over artist's voice, I'd be rich.

This recent video is the stuff Atheists love. I have to admit, I do too. The difference between myself and the two atheists here is I understand it is science FICTION

your post has nothing to do with anything

Everyone had visions in the olden days including Jews and Christians.
can you define "older days" I have had the pleasure of examining lots of
people with visions and hallucinations----NOW ---in the 21 st century. A dream
is a type of Hallucination. It actually does involve the visual cortex

can you define "older days" I have had the pleasure of examining lots of
people with visions and hallucinations----NOW ---in the 21 st century. A dream
is a type of Hallucination. It actually does involve the visual cortex

Old testament, New testament... And there's the angel Gabriel for Muhammad.

Old testament, New testament... And there's the angel Gabriel for Muhammad.
I had a patient on consultation who told me that ANGELS visited her apartment, regularly.
They did not bother her---they did speak a little but mostly just winged around the place.
At this point I followed my routine in such cases and asked for a VDRL (test for syphilis)
to cut to the chase ---the lady---middle aged like mid 60s---had neurosyphilis---
VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS are one of the features of that condition. Treatment
is simple and works----my dilemma was informing her daughter that CHURCH MOM
has syphilis. The POINT is that HALLUCINATIONS even stimulated by the spirochete -
are significant, Church mom had angels in her head long before a spirochete got in
there

I had a patient on consultation who told me that ANGELS visited her apartment, regularly.
They did not bother her---they did speak a little but mostly just winged around the place.
At this point I followed my routine in such cases and asked for a VDRL (test for syphilis)
to cut to the chase ---the lady---middle aged like mid 60s---had neurosyphilis---
VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS are one of the features of that condition. Treatment
is simple and works----my dilemma was informing her daughter that CHURCH MOM
has syphilis. The POINT is that HALLUCINATIONS even stimulated by the spirochete -
are significant, Church mom had angels in her head long before a spirochete got in
there

Interesting story. Neurosyphilis makes sense.

This IS a religion.
GTFO
Where have I said the EARTH was created 6,000 years ago. Maybe learn to read, and if you don't know something, ASK with a humble spirit.

Not everyone believes what you attribute to them.

And MAKING PHYSICAL beings your god isn't "religion. It's science FANTASY

Forum List

Back